Categorized | Announcements, Appearances, News, USA, USA

Charice in TOFA New York Awards

Charice in TOFA New York Awards

Charice was the special guest performer at “The Oustanding Filipino Americans in New York” or TOFA Awards Night held October 27th, 2012 at Carnegie Hall.

Here are the video performances courtesy of Lantaoislands:

Charice “The Way You Look Tonight”

Duet with Cheesa:

ipa 75x75 Charice in TOFA New York Awards
Smile(y)! Charice took the time out to meet Chasters and have pictures taken with them.

Posted by Schoen, Charicemania.com

12 Responses to “Charice in TOFA New York Awards”

1. Ramon says:

This is great. I thank god that she came just in the twilight of my time.

2. Charice voice never changed; but one thing i noticing she changed her styles; clothing; hair and her ways….seem i come to think perhaps shes??? i hate to think about it because she’s my idol….maybe i just live like this let’s support her whether she change her attitude toward femininity or whatever i am still her fan……

3. chit says:
    I was there that night as my NYC association was one of those that received a Heritage award from TOFA. Her rendition of this song was great- my first chance to see her perform in person. I was very lucky!

4. CheechChong says:
    I loved both songs but since I love jazz more than R&B, I especially loved The Way You Look Tonight. A classic American standard turned into smooth jazz.

I know Charice has changed her genre to Pop/R&B and I love her Infinity album but for an old geezer like me, I’m still hoping that in the not so distant future, if she could do a Jazz album, it would be a gift for her more older fans.

But either way I will always be supportive and will pray to God for more blessings to come Charice’s way.

Good luck and God Bless!

5. Cecile j Larena says:
    I predict “I’m not perfect ” will be a monster hit! Take care charice . I’m a mom fan from Davao city

6. dennis says:
    Cha do I see a jazz album in the future? This is what I love about you. You can do it all, The Great American song Book to Rock and Roll to Hip hop to R&B and SOUL. Girl you are truely have what it takes to be a Legend and your field. You can cover all kinds of genres and sing the phone book too. There is one word for you Charice “SUPERSTAR” lADIES AND GENTLEMEN DON’T BE CONCERN WITH THE STLYE OF HER HAIR OR CLOTHES , ITS WHATS IN HER HEART THATS IMPORTANT, SHE LOVES HER FANS , THAT MEANS YOU SO KEEP LOVING HER AND SHE WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE YOU HER BEST. CHA THRE IS SO MUCH LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU. I PRAY THAT GOD WILL KEEP BLESSING YOU EVERYDAY WITH HIS LOVE.

7. Bwahahahahaha, I was there and I know BOTH the persons with the Smiley one & da one next to him, LOL! Btw, seems to me that the use of smiley on photo is proprietary to lantao! =)) Time to collect some royalty fees!

• jimfan155 says:
      Hi Lantao. Wish I could have been there with the group of Chasters, but as always your videos brought me there. She’s as amazing as ever, as are you.

Thank you for doing what you do for us who couldn’t be there.

• RodBelt says:
        I was expecting to see you Jim. I got another pic with Cha in my lucky shirt and hat again!

• jimfan155 says:
          You know I wanted to be there but I was booked for filming a wedding. It would have been great to see everyone and possibly update my Charice file. It’s been a while. Hopefully, next time. Take care Rod.