Categorized | Announcements, Music

“I’m Not Perfect” – New Single by Cheesa Featuring Charice

“I’m Not Perfect” – New Single by Cheesa Featuring Charice

UPDATE: LISTEN TO THE SONG PREVIEW

It was reported few months ago that Charice was collaborating with Cheesa Laureta, a former contestant in the US talent show “The Voice”. The new single “I’m Not Perfect, a power ballad R&B song featuring Charice, will be available on September 6, 2012.

Official cover art for the single

Charice Cheesa Collab Im Not Perfect   New Single by Cheesa Featuring Charice

Charice’s Collaboration with Cheesa

video courtesy of TFCBalitangAmerica

Song Preview from Amazon.com

Posted by Capofret, charicemania.com

165 Responses to ““I’m Not Perfect” – New Single by Cheesa Featuring Charice”

1. It’s amazing in favor of me to have a website, which is
    helpful designed for my experience. thanks admin

2. Flavie says:

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each
    time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that
    service? Thanks a lot!

3. haynakuday says:

• meek123 says:
      To haynakuday and all the haters…the majority of us don’t really care about your natural human reaction of hate and anger or buy in to any of your stories and bickering! The thing that trips you up has run its course and it’s now time to move on. Here’s a powerful exercise to help you: For 40 days straight, at the end of each day, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself all the positive things you did that day. Don’t take anything for granted. Give yourself credit for all of your accomplishments like helping someone, putting a smile on someone’s face, spending time with your children/family/friends and more. This is a great way to fill yourself up with love and acceptance.

4. antihaters10101 says:

5. antihaters10101 says:

• Cizcan says:
      Antihater10101:

I support Charice cuz she is the first Asian to smash the glass-ceiling of the American Music Industry-by having an album which hit the top 10 of Billboard 100 and multiple singles that made the Billboard 200. No other Asian singer to date has a record that can equal or exceed her accomplishments.She is also a bonafide international superstar and a budding hollywood actor. She is just 20 years old and her road is already paved with GOLD.

How about you???

• nordin says:
      @antihaters10101,

If we are just going down to your level we are just going to be the same as you. Nope it ain’t gonna happen, never. You know what you are just like a drum, it creates a really loud noice when you hit it because it’s empty there’s really nothing inside.

• greatodu says:
      @antihaters10101: You are expecting reward in return for your admiring Charice. You needed support. You want a share of her income. True fans give their love and spend their money without expecting anything in return except the exquisite joy of listening to her heavenly voice.

6. Ttyl says:
    On the subject of haters of Charice, it really should be crystal clear to all that Haters are just part and parcel of Fame. In other words, it’s one of the price one has to pay for unbelievable, beyond your wildest dreams success. Every successful artist, here, there or abroad has them. I bet a majority of us here would take the haters ( that we don’t know anyway so who cares about them) if that was the price to pay to have our dreams come thru. Whether you’re a success in the media or in business, really anything that involves fame and fortune, you will have detractors and haters. So, as awful as Charice haters are, we must remind ourselves that these haters only come out of the woodworks only because Charice has achieved a level of success beyond their recognition. And, on top of that, Charice is owning her success, her life and defining who she is on her own terms. These are qualities and attributes which haters abhor. They can’t take it that not only is Charice talented and rich but that she’s thankful for her blessings and she’s okay with herself.

I am looking forward to watching Cha perform on Xfactorphil. I’m rooting for KZ because I think she has a lot of Chas qualities in her plus she does have the talent.

7. changeofheart says:

• nordin says:
      Watch out what you are wishing for you might regret it. What do you mean Charice is a big disapointment. How could she be a big disappointment when she is making more money than those more popular artist than her in the US, go and google it and see it for yourself.

Do you believe in Karma? If not then I hope a good karma will come to you not the other way around. Hope you’ll find love in your life otherwise hate will find you and that’s a bad bad thing will ever happened to person like you. Peace…..

8. Mico Lloren says:
    Hey Chasters, I wanna watch X-Factor PH Performance night this Saturday, October 6th…I heard Charice will be performing live.What do I need to do? Anyone?

9. khatman says:
    Auau: Like you I was thrilled to view those clips. I am hoping the sound in the actual movie will be better than in the clips. At one time Charice’s Holly Holy was available on twitter but no more – I was too late to hear it.

I understand the movie was shot in 20 days. I wonder who was Charice’s acting coach. As David Foster was wont to say “She’s like a laser beam – tell her once and she gets it”.

10. Auau says:
    @khatman,

Thanks for bringing these clips from Here Comes The Boom movie showing Charice singing cover songs by Journey and Neil Diamond. I’m more excited than ever to go see the movie when it opens in our city. I want to purchase the soundtrack and I hope Charice version of the songs will be available at karaoke soon(her key/range) so I can try singing them without transposition. Things happen for a reason, as they say, so let’s have mercy on the haters; while the haters make themselves so bad with their jealousy, they make our princess so very very good, in fact so much much better. Sobrang sobra ang tuwa ko para kay Charice! Congratulations kid!