Charice Makes 4th Appearance on Starking

Charice Makes 4th Appearance on Starking

Updated on April 11
Charice was back in South Korea for her first live concert, the last leg of her “Infinity Asian Tour”. It also marked her 4th appearance on Starking, the popular Korean television show where her road to stardom began all the way back in 2007.

With its latest episode taped in March, Charice once again mesmerized and wowed the Korean judges with her powerful voice as shown on the teaser below courtesy of SBS which will air on Saturday, April 7th at 6.30 pm KST.

Videos were deleted by Uploaders as requested by Charice!

2d102ud Charice Makes 4th Appearance on Starking

Screenshot courtesy of Side

Charice’s 4th Appearance on Starking

video uploaded by BabyIMYourBiggestFan

Note: Since this article has 358 comments now and because we prefer to give Chasters and non-Chasters a room to discuss and interact with each other (not to mention argue whether positively or negatively), so the thread stays here for archiving purposes. Thank you for all your support.

Posted by AnonymousFanatic, www.charicemania.com

474 Responses to “Charice Makes 4th Appearance on Starking”

1. Blist says:
    Is everyone voting? Since Charice and Wonder Girls are not competing againts each other i vote for them too. But it’s your choice. Would be nice to see more Asians in that magazine.

2. Loveeee says:
    Solid from USA for Charice:) love you dearly Charice!!!!!

3. chaoster says:
    Charicemania is really on the ball; everyone is talking again about how Charice looks, and should look. I think jessica and others, are quickly forgotten already, lol! I just really enjoy reading a lot of the comments, and I’ll take a breather from commenting. I’ll just profess my loyalty to Charice, as usual, and God bless you all for your concern about our Princess!

4. truepinoy63 says:
    From the start of Charice’s career, there were these filipinos who like Falsevoice saw something in Charice that most of the diehard fans(all nationality)of Charice here in Charicemania saw. Her power to convey what she’s feeling when she’s performing her power ballads. No, it’s not the lyrics, it’s her pain. Pain of not being accepted by her own people. She did it for her family’s survival in a country that is so critical of image, physical beauty…etc.

Now, 5 years later, she is still hounded by the same sick, and for the most part, juvenile criticism, but now, it’s not only from filipinos, but her so called fans (you decide if they are truly fans). I for one, don’t believe in “constructive criticism”. I think people who love to give constructive criticisms are pretentious, hypocritical cowards. They want to criticize but they don’t want the guilt afterwards.

Perhaps the saying “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all” means nothing to these people.

As I watched Charice in her last interview in the Philippines, she was a bit frustrated bcoz of the media, and then she just asked that, people should respect what her decisions in regards to her new style and look. This is me, this is who I am, or something to that extent.

I guess if I’m being hounded everyday with the same old negativity from people who don’t even know me, I’ll get a bit offensive too! I might even go beyond verbal, but that’s me, always packing.

Charice, just be true to yourself! This too shall pass!

• Patrick says:
      When you really care to you’re best friend you tell her that her outfit doesn’t fit her because you love her and you don’t want people laughing at her back and that is pure love. If you are saying people who suggest criticize and get emotionally affected of what is happening are not true fans then I guess there is no real fans at all. As for me true fans show their concerns positive or negative it must be transparent. And can you stop using the word Filipino it sounds so racist. I hope you are not Filipino cause you don’t deserve to be one.

• Aquar says:
        @Patrick totally agree with you. As a fan, you just don’t love hearing those clapping hands, being thrown out on your idol, but you embrace them, and even sleep with them, and exaggerated it may sound, bring them along in your dreams. It is just so hard to inculcate in every fan’s mind that not all things being criticized on our idol, is something to be taken that hard. Charice’s voice is a wonderland. Just wish I have the same notion of what is all about the thinking of her fashion designer. Until then, I’ll just give it a sigh. Just my thought.

• truepinoy63 says:
        @Patrick, There is a very big difference between a close friend and a fan. Charice is not your close friend and not mine either. I’m a fan and I know the limitations of being a fan.

You are right when you said, you give advice to your close friends if they need it. So why don’t you let Charice’s close friends/family and all those people who are paid to take care of her, to do their jobs.

We, as fans are not in the position of giving advice to Charice, yes she sees people’s comments and criticisms and as her last interview in PI, she asked that people, meaning that’s us, be respectful of her decisions in regards to her new style and look, that’s all.

Let me ask you this, what if your best friend tells you, not to say anything about her clothes bcoz that is what she wants to wear and feels comfortable with, would you still insist that your opinion is what is best for your friend? If your answer is YES then, you are selfish, only thinking about yourself, you’re not thinking about your friend’s feelings, and you just totally ignored her request. A true friend will always keep in mind the other person’s feelings and requests.

I hope I explained it clearly this time.

• Bote says:
        It’s called tough love ,isnt it?

• truepinoy63 says:
          You could call it that, if you want. Important thing is respecting her request for space. Very simple! She’s always thankful of her fans love and support and she shows this everytime she has a chance. She remains humbled by her fans support.

• big dog says:
          Respect then…That is the true love…If no one agrees on your advice, it doesnot mean it’s the end of the world…again…respect…

• truepinoy63 says:
            This is not an advice Big Dog, they are my thoughts on how fans should conduct themselves in regards to the celebrity. I think most of them think they are more than just fans. She may refer to her fans, “like a family”, but that’s a sign of respect and love for them. We shouldn’t take that as a right to give our so called “constructive criticisms” about a matter that she stated earlier as off limits.

If Mom Racquel is ok with it and her management seems to agree, then what we want and think does not matter. Like I said before, these people were hand picked to make sure that Charice get to the top. It maybe this year, next year, ten years from now, no one knows and that’s the risk you take in showbiz.

The good thing is, Charice is only going to be 20 this year and she’s got decades to go. So the genre of songs she sings, style of clothes she wears or hair style will be changing with the times. That’s showbiz!

• truepinoy63 says:
      My daughter is about her age, and if she asks me to give her space, I give her that space. Charice is no different, It’s a very simple and I think logical request.

I’ve been through that stage of life, she wants to reinvent herself, no big deal. Someone here said it’s a fashion statement, a fad or a phase, but whatever it is, the bottom line is, “It’s her life and career”, none of us should interfere.

5. Ams10 says:

I can assure you that she’s not gay, she’s still the little Charice that we used to know. The looks is from a character in the game Final Fantasy. The character from the game is a woman and not gay. She and her brother love that game that’s why she decided to experiment what it’ll look like on her, I guess a lot of people didnt like it and I’m sure she’ll change it back since she doesnt feel very comfortable with that look wherever she goes. You just got to wait a couple years for her beautiful hairs to grow back.

6. anna says:
    Hi everyone.I’m an avid fan of Charice. Love her new hair but in response to Joel’s comments, I’ve also observed about her new mannerism with her lips. With regards to SK, great performance!

7. Patrick says:
    Please Chasters we may only be fans but don’t discriminate as just by being we are just fans because the truth is fans is huge compare to number of Chasters we may not consider ourselves as Chasters cause we are not registered if there was registration done by the club but in action and emotions towards Charice we can somehow consider us not just ordinary fans but solid fans I guess if not Chasters.

• CLFan says:
      @Patrick, You do not need to register to be a chaster. And to tell you the truth there is no registration needed to be a chaster. It’s up to you…it will be your choice not us, not charicemania or any other charice website. You are the only one that can determine if you are a chaster or not. Peace.

• Patrick says:
        Then why some Chasters telling us that we are just fans and they are chasters,I don’t think its a good idea considering that all of us support her

• merger says:
      I totally agree with you patrick…im also a fan from the start…and still a fan. i wish she will realized soon that an ordinary fans like me really shocked with the changes…esp the mannerism and the way she walk anD move you
      know what i mean…but in still a fan

8. AR says:

Happy Easter to all TRUE Chasters here. And To All who called themselves Chasters who always criticized her looks or what she’s wearing , my advised to you all “GEt THe ;,)((;; out of this site. We don’t need your stupid comments.

9. lou says:

To merger — NO! you’re NOT a fan and you have no business to suggest craps about Charice. Just because she cut her hair you have the right to judge her whatever, soo…

10. tnt says:
    I love these Koreans, theres no insecurities in their blood …very happy people…thanks a lot Starking!!!

• chaoster says:
      @tnt
      Some Koreans really know how to make movies that belong to an arthouse and the world like to see; why is that?

I’ve just started reading about this Filipino director, Brillante Mendoza, who is so appreciated in France. I hope he does a movie with Charice someday, if he is really talented. I’m curious to find out more about his work.

11. darna says:
    dont understand other people how come they keep giving negative comment charice outfit.for me im so loving it and there is no wrong about here outfit it just okay and simply.others artist are more weird to there outfit but everybody deal with it nice.her hair i love it.ill cut my hair and do like charice hair.and i love charice so much and i will support her for the rest of mylife.

12. len2 says:

That isn’t a very nice thing to say. You seem to equate one’s proficiency or non-proficiency in English to one’s intelligence or lack thereof.

13. einna says:
    When i was as the same age as Charice now… i cut my hair like 2×2 and colored it with blonde with matching gel… so move on with the hair… its cool and looks hip..

14. Blist says:

15. lurkernomore says:
    I believe that is a racist thing to say. It may be or may not be true, but sweeping generalizations such as this may only bring upon you the ire of an entire race. No problem with me though. BTW I am Filipino.

• inez says:
      I would think most of the Chasters who really appreciate Charice, those fans who genuinely understand the gift of Charice would know what i mean.

16. FlorOfTexas says:
    There is no question about Charice’s talent. She is one of the best that I have witnessed. She is incredibly gifted and hard working. I am so proud of her for that. People’s perception of how an artist evolve whether on the artist’s physical appearance, behavioral, and others will always cause a stir to so many of her followers and not followers. It is only normal for many of us to say something. It is because we are all human and we have freedom of expression. Isn’t that nice.

17. Prinsesa Serena says:
    Chasters VS Chasters…hu hu hu! How sad! :-(

• CLFan says:
      You are right PS, it’s sad. But it’s not Chasters vs Chasters….ITS CHASTERS vs some so called FANs of Charice. CHASTERs will be always there for Charice no matter what. The so called FAN of Charice will be there when they are happy with what they are seeing and very critical when the saw something they do not like with her.

CHASTERS: All out support to Charice (unconditionally)

So called FAN of Charice: I LIKE HER…BUT the hair…..I LOVE HER…BUT the outfit…..I ADORE HER…BUT her face….etc…

I will support you Charice, no matter what just stay humble and always love your chasters. TO THE TOP BABY !

18. Efryll says:
    translation pleeeeaaaassssseeeeeeee… tnx…

by the way, cha looks really good and cool in her new hair cut… i want that haircut too… :D

oh, another thing, what happens to Mr. Hodung??? Mr. umbelibabol… hehehe… why isn’t he there?

as for her outfit during her guesting, I’m a bit disappointed too… I would have luv it more if she showed up wearing something more formal/semi formal like the clothes of the people in that show or something like that… that outfit of hers is a bit too casual for a guesting like that, well that’s just for me, but hey that doesn’t mean I won’t be a fan anymore… I’m always be a fan no matter what… Good luck cha… God Bless…

• Defroster says:
      I believe Ho dong retired after getting in trouble with tax or something. It’s sad he made the show so much fun to watch. Him not being there specially with Charice on there again…it just ain’t the same. Oh well, at least Charice performed and delivered again.

• Aquar says:
      Yeah you are right. Her fashion designer could have chosen an outfit that is fitting for the show.. Sigh, as compared to her last guesting, wearing a simple but elegant short blue dress… So missing the days Charice love to wear dresses :(

• big dog says:

I remember Bryan McKnight and other 2(sons?) wearing tank tops…Too casual?

19. Trishahae says:
    A Chaster has made a vow with Charice: To love her through thick and thin, sunshine or rain, sadness or joy… Love her and most especially respect her. Respect is very important. Charice has feelings too and she will surely get hurt by all the negative comments written here. She is already giving up her youth, now, all she wants, I believe, is a semblance of normalcy in her life, Is it that hard to give to her what she wants to wear, what she wants to look, what she wants to do to be happy? Please have a heart. If you don’t like her looks, then drop her. Go choose superficial idols out there who are all aesthetics but have no talent. There are many of us loyal Chasters who remain faithful and supportive of Charice no matter what her appearance is. As long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I look forward to the many years she will stay in the biz to share her music and her magical voice.

20. matteyap says:
    Belated Happy Easter to All Chasters from the Philippines!

Can any kind soul translate starting from the part where they show Charice’s and K Will’s duet of endless love up to the part that Cherice chose K Will from the 6 guys who wanted to have performed with her.

Some fans said that the guys are members of A1B4 and X-5 (newly debuted Korean boy bands)……..Kumawoo! Kasamhamnida! Thank you very much!

P.S. What did they say when Charice picture from the 2007 and 2010 Star King guestings were shown?

Thanks again and God bless to anybody who would answer me!

21. lurkernomore says:
    Wow! I can’t believe all the emotions generated by this 4th appearance in SK.
    Is there a division between the chaster ranks? I’d rather look at it as a purging of the true from the sham chasters. I even read in some of the comments that some so called fans are even contemplating of withdrawing their support for Cha if she doesn’t revert her looks to what the “general public” likes.
    Personally, i couldn’t care less what she wears or what color her hair is. That is not what endeared her to me; rather it is her amazing talent and beautiful spirit that made me spend sleepless nights chaviding & chavoting. A day is incomplete until I have my dose of charice, whether in video, audio, or print form.
    As for debt of gratitude, I believe some so called fans need to get a reality check. Cha owes us nothing! We buy her albums, watch her videos, go to her concerts, and promote her because it makes us happy doing so. I would like to think that it is the other way around – true chasters owe her; and our undying love, loyalty and support is not enough for all the joy and inspiration she has brought to our lives.
    BU – as Cha always say. She is just being her true self, and that is something most of us lack the courage to do. Go ahead Cha – BU!

22. FRANCISM says:
    Neither do i, i dont like charice’s boyish style. I would love to see her in a more girly but trendy and edgy look. BUT AS A TRUE FAN I HAVE TO RESPECT AND UNDERSTAND HER. WE HAVE TO SUPPORT WHAT EVER SHE FEELS DOING AND STYLING. That’s the true way of a real fan. :)PEACE OUT

23. mdsuave says:

• milkyway says:

why? what’s going on?

• khatman says:

Check Courtney Blooding’s twitter account (@Durtyfeet) – she relates that there was a lot going on backstage that neither she nor Charice approved of and some of the Koreans were rude. It was requested that this segment of StarKing not be aired but it was anyway.

24. ronald says:
    i alwyas love charice… you are my idol charice.

25. bettyboop says:
    what’s up with the moronic comments here?seriously,u call urself a fan?i’d understand it if the “critics”, crabs, detractors, say bad stuff about charice, but from chasters themselves?you all suck!a fans job is to support his/her idol all the way,u may not like her get up, u may not like her new song style etc., but a real fan loves her no matter what!jeezzz,whats wrong with u people,she just looked ‘different’ in your what-myidol-should-look view & ur all saying you’ve lost interest,ur goin away?grow up,wonder what you’r all gonna do if she got into drugs or got pregnant(the really ugly stuff)things like that,wonder how many chasters will b left.this is just a phase guys,she’ll have a different look next year im sure.and even if she “comes out”,i will always b a chaster!
    jeezzzz!!!!

• Don says:
      if she wants to dress up like a guy so be it. She is not the only one who has done that in Hollywood.

• chris0805 says:
        Iyaz, even Simon Cowell only wear T-shirts. Lady Gaga wear only 2 pc. bikini in Concert. Why other focus too much on Charice?
        So many artist wearing ordinary dress, mostly rock artists are example.
        Let us focus on Charice performance and her super-talent, that is all matter to me, and it should be. Charice entertains us with joy, excitement, inspiration and happiness. We shall be appreciative of what she has done to us.
        Charice, thank you so much.

• Joel says:
      well as a fan we are also all entitled to our opinions whether good or a critic comment. I love Charice and will always be her fan but sometimes even your idol does things you don’t like so much. I for one during this interview and since she did her hair this way which I LOVE by the way, she seems to do something with her lips like….it’s not normal lol, just watch some of her old vids after she did her hair. I hate it when she does that with her lips lol. I love her regardless, just that lip thing bothers me, it seems like she is trying to hide them which i know she’s not, it just looks that way, she has beautiful lips. Her smile too. Some vids I have seen from her asian tour she does the lip thing when taking pictures instead of letting out her big adorable smile. sigh…whats going on! lol.

ok go ahead thumbs down away lol

• inez says:
        Oh my lloord. what’s with the lips now?! this is too much. something’s wrong with you.

• LOUDER:)) says:
        @Joel, LOL, now @Charicemania the topics are getting more exciting, LOL. First, people are talking about her new hairdo, then the way she wear her clothes, & now u notice her lips too, hehe. I guess Charice if you are reading this….be very careful my dear everybody is watching your moves, LOL. Some people wants you to admit now too if you are a lesbian, LOL, OMG! What a life! That’s why I love reading all the comments here. It makes me laugh, it makes me mad, it makes me punch some people on the face,LOL. JUST A SUGGESTION TO ALL CHASTERS & NON-CHASTERS, DON’T BE TOO SENSITIVE WHEN U GET A THUMBS DOWN, & DON’T GIVE UP BEING A CHASTER IF YOU GET SCOLDED BY EVERYONE WHO DIDN’T LIKE YOUR COMMENTS, HAHA. BE A SPORT PERSON :))

• surg702 says:
        @ Joel

A few days ago, a celebrity site criticized young stars Willow Smith, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato for trying to “dress too old”. I wonder what they will say if they saw this Charice SK pix.

Good observation on the “ugly lip thing” I think makes her look like an old toothless person. Could be something in her mouth that’s making her uncomfortable…or a new bad habit she picked up from one of her entourage?

• chaoster says:

@Joel
        I think she learned the mouth thing from working on Glee tv show; I noticed all members of the cast were talking like that. It’s probably an effort to save time and to make everything printable, when the lips(some enhanced) don’t move too much, and not get distorted for the camera. I also think most actors in that show, regulars and guests, had work done to their lips and their faces; I noticed these in the close ups long time ago, that’s showbiz competitiveness I guess,and some are more overdone than others. I wonder if Charice just started talking that way after she was directed to do so.

• auau says:

I also noticed for the first time the new mannerism Charice has with her mouth. I wonder if she’s wearing something inside her mouth, something like those people who get their teeth straightened wear. It’s very minor thing, but camera captures everything.

• Joel says:

see! lol…nothing is “wrong” with her lips, but when your a chanatic, you notice everything about her like me. lol at the comments. I love her no matter what, just pointing out the lip thing that I didn’t like. Maybe she is wearing a mouth thing. I doubt she learned this from Glee. I just noticed it after the hair deal.

• bettyboop says:
      what im dying to know right now is what happened behind the scene of star king that made charice and her management upset?is that why she’s not her bubbly self here?and where the h33l is that part they were all dancing?that looked fun:/

26. auau says:
    Wow! Ok, we really have something to talk about here at CM, and it’s very exciting! This is one of the reasons why I’m chaddicted. Much ado about nothing, and yet it keeps us all going, going! Btw, a lot of intelligent people here, and I enjoy reading their comments.
    Charice reminds me more and more of young Liza, with her short hair(Bob Fosse suggested the gamin hairstyle for her, she kept it, and she became the legend that she is). Liza used to dress up the same way as Charice after her concerts, with baseball cap sometimes when walking down Central Park.
    The hoodie and the jacket might be an overkill if Charice were appearing to promote herself in the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson(remember I’m old enough to know this), but this is modern times, and the ambience of Starking show seems very casual and intimate, so Charice casual and relax appearance in that show seems appropriate. Even though she sang ballads, she mostly sang clips/excerpts of the songs, and not the whole song.
    I really think Charice new look is fine, and everything seems to be working well since she changed her look. I was one of her harsh critic in the beginning(perhaps those of you who thumbed down my comments can remember), but I was mostly complaining about, fit, color and proportion, and clothing design that’s unflattering. Now i don’t see anything discordant with what Charice is wearing. One of my best friends who is a real fashion maven agrees(he is real mccoy because he’s had more than twenty years of experience in the fashion industry, and you don’t last that long if you’re not good).
    There is nothing wrong with being a tomboy, or a girl looking like tomboyish. In the old days, girls who try to be like boys and do what boys can do, were considered to be improving their status, as in revolution. And therefore adorable. Outfits can be changed to match the occasions, and trends in clothing change as fast as the seasons change. Clothing is just a way to reinvent oneself, temporarily, and for fun.
    The Starking video tape is very entertaining, Charice voice is very solid, and her singing can give goose bumps as always. I can say, I’m a very critical critic, but to me Charice is doing fine! Likewise, I’m dying to see some of those male performers work with Charice in one of her future projects, and let them be the sexpot, since the modern times like reverse roles. Troy on the keyboard, and showing up in places where Charice goes, is becoming one of the people in Charice life that i truly admire and respect. Mabuhay!

27. chris0805 says:
    Happy Easter to everyone.
    For me, here in UK, Charice made me inspired and happy for the past four (4) years. I have done nothing but to follow her wherever she goes (in news, videos). Never did this thing happened to my life.
    I asked myself, what did I do to support her and make her happy.
    I am guilty because I only think to satisfy myself.
    That is why, starting last Dec. 2011, I travelled to Phils., to watch her Christmas concert, bought her 3 CD albums, bought seven (7) tickets for my relatives in the Phils. to watch her Solo Concert at Araneta this March ’12, share news and videos to my friends thru facebook (although before I am hesitant coz.I was ashamed to share this to my friends and relatives, you know Filipinos are fond of comments, but NOT ANY-MORE), made her compilation of her achievements and share this thru youtube, voted for her whatever purposes intended for her, defended her to all crabs and more IN THE FUTURE for her .
    Finally, How about YOU?

28. inkheart says:
    Frankly, I’m happy that as Charice continues on her way to the top, she’s doing it by working hard and seems to know better how to preserve her voice while at the same time singing on a higher level, with amazing contrasts – her voice sounds so much fuller and lighter, edgy and melodious, powerful and soft whenever she wants to. Her Infinity Tour showed her greatness as a singer – and she’s still only 19!

…I’m not completely taken by her new look – but what the heck? Charice is still Charice – her attitude, her talk, her love for her family and fans! Besides, in her Infinity Tour, she showed her flexibility – with rugged attire in some parts while sleek and feminine (with killer heels) when she sang the ballads.

I think all these “fans” getting turned off and angrily airing all their “concerns” can only find reasonable ground for doing so if Charice were to turn indecent and vulgar and/or get hooked on vices. Because then she’d really be destroying herself and negatively influencing many of her followers.

Charice said that when she does something, she always has reasons, and does not do something simply because she wants to. The girl thinks and her thinking – together with her humble, loving heart – has brought her to a good high road so far.

So if mere looks or style is such an overwhelmingly major concern for some people, then they can go look for a more superficial star to follow.

29. chesfern says:
    I’ve read comments that only Chasters support Charice but non-Chasters don’t. But of course.

Non-Chasters are not fans of Charice; Chasters are. Chasters will be there with Charice through thick and thin. They will not be disappointed by her curiosity about life, like experimenting with her attire and looks.

If you had originally supported Charice but had a change of heart after her transformation, then you are among her ambivalent fans. You are not helping her with your comments and criticisms. Remember, Charice has her own life to live. She doesn’t owe us anything and we don’t own her. Our support for her should be unconditional, lest we become a burden to her. Let’s keep our mouths shut if we don’t have anything good to say.

For me (and I believe for every true-blue Chaster), what counts most is her talent, next is her attitude. Looks and attires are just trifles. So far, she is still a humble and lovable person. And she is still super-talented worthy of my admiration.

30. Patrick says:
    @paperroses

Thanks I appreciate see I’m still here reading comments Im a solid fan and will be forever a solid fan of her but I guess I have to rest from our daily routine as Chasters routine of supporting her in a regular basis, I cried earlier perhaps I also said the wrong words or really did not think before I post my comment but for you paperroses and for Charice I will continue my silent support. I guess I got carried away by my emotion and my concern lead me to this, sad thing is we Chasters are fighting because of misunderstanding and misinterpretation. BIG THANKS paperroses. Don’t worry I wont stop until I see Charice on the top and became the most succesful and best selling female artist of all time.

• milkyway says:
      i thank u for this patrick.

• hyperbola says:
      @Patrick: I’ve read all your comments and I’m not crying foul. Sometimes our emotions get the better of us. It’s good to let things cool down for a bit & momentarily put our concerns on the shelf. Sleep on it. Once we have regrouped, we can pull our concern off the shelf & look at it with different eyes. Oftentimes, we make better decisions that way.

Thank you for letting your love for Charice rise above the negative vibes. Well done, chaster!

:-)

• Patrick says:
        @hyperbola

Thanks for calling me Chaster. After all have been said and done negative or positive bottom line is WE ALL LOVE AND CARE FOR CHARICE IT IS JUST THAT WE HAVE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE, OPINION AND WAY OF EXPRESSING OUR EMOTION, I thank you for you are one of Chasters who encourages fans and chasters to keep the faith. Thanks again. God bless you :)