Categorized | Announcements

Chaster’s Pre-concert Gathering – Infinity Tour Manila

Chaster’s Pre-concert Gathering – Infinity Tour Manila

218 Responses to “Chaster’s Pre-concert Gathering – Infinity Tour Manila”

1. Hi there to every single one, it’s actually a nice for me to go to see
    this website, it consists of useful Information.

2. Phil says:

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with
    a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but
    instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic
    read. I’ll definitely be back.

3. air says:

What i don’t understood is in truth how you are now not
    really much more neatly-liked than you may be now.
    You are very intelligent. You know thus considerably in
    terms of this subject, made me individually believe
    it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t interested
    unless it’s something to do with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great.

Always deal with it up!

4. That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very precise information… Many thanks for sharing
    this one. A must read article!

5. Camille O. says:

My fam and I are already here at Max Resto. We’re obviously excited :)

6. erik_cutee says:

OMG.. My name was listed and i didnt know.. so sad i missed the opportunity of rubbing elbows with fellow chasters.. i thought i will be informed through email.. :(

7. trishahae says:

three more days to go, can’t wait! can’t wait!

8. cora says:

i can make it this time. please include me. corazonabat@yahoo.com

9. smnet says:
    tickets for the Araneta concert that not yet sold as of march 4 2012 9:26 pm philippines: P7,620—-148 seats P5860—–203 seats P4690—-692 seats P4690—–87 P3520—-197 seats P2345—–1364 seats P1175—–2284 seats P470—–2191 seats

10. Ceejay says:

Hello. Hmmm. First, I want to say thank you because I made it to the Chasters Gathering. But Me and My mom (Maricel Fajardo) can’t attend. Because I will be having an Exam on March 8 and 9. And I really need to take the exam. I’m so sorry. Maybe Next Time. I really feel so sad. Thank You Chasters. God Bless. :) I’m So Sorry.

11. CHAccount says:
    PLEASE VOTE FOR CHARICE. THIS IS NOT JUST FOR ASIAN COUNTRIES. VOTE FOR HER. http://kca.nick-asia.com/vote#category:kca_local_asia

Chasters let’s make sure Charice will win on this. Keep voting till you get a message that you’ve reach a maximum vote allowed.

Don’t forget to vote eveyday, and just keep going until the voting ended.

12. trishahae says:
    Let’s join Chasters! Super bonding time with Chasters Philippines. It’d be nice too to meet Mommy Racquel

13. beda026 says:

See you all on March 9 Chasters!!! If you are free on March 3, Saturday-join us for the second motorcade as part of Charice Infinity Tour :) Thanks! Cheers!

14. dinbieber says:
    hello chasters, have fun on this day. Your unity and love for Charice is amazing. Go support our Princess because she deserves it. Cha is the most talented girl in the world. With love from the US….

15. ronel vistal says:
    I still want to meet chasters. If there’s still slots please include us

Ronel Vistal
    Takahiro Ishii

16. CHAccount says:
    As I read your comments, I’m very surprised that there is no effort made by any people involve in this concert about putting bill board signs. Spread the news. We all know she’s a very good performer/singer but if nobody knows about the concert the seats won’t be filled up.

Can anyone of you have direct contact to any of her team, friends or family and let them know that it is important to let everybody know about the concert.

• Jessica Mason says:
      I will go but they already selected the first 150 persons. Anyway, i’ll just go to meet the chasters for fun. :)

17. milkyway says:
    the concert is very near. WHY there is no any tv promo for this?

18. FLANDERS says:
    Not much BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No Billboards for the concert, Unlike other local and international artist who performed at the big dome. Their billboards is all over Edsa.

What is her management doing?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

19. DFOX13 says:
    CHASTERS WITH OR WITHOUT CAR, WHO WANTS TO JOIN “CHARICE INFINITY TOUR MOTORCADE” ,,ON SUNDAY FEB. 26,, MEETING PLACE – KENNY ROGERS KATIPUNAN,, TIME – 11:00 AM,,, PLS. CONTACT – -beda@gmail.com

PLS COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE SUCCESS OF CHARICE FIRST SOLO CONCERT,,,

20. Chris Montreal says:
    Hi guys! Wanna ask is there a meet and greet for our Charice concert? Im so excited for this concert, finally i will see her in person. And mind you, I got my ticket, S-VIP! Yahooo!! See u all guys there for our Charice!! – chris@montreal

21. elvira says:
    The voting has started! Please go to this link and keep on voting for Charice-Favorite Asian Act. Press F5 to refresh your screen and vote again and again and for ‘Infinity’ and beyond:).

Chasters, let’s bring Charice to the TOP!

22. elvira says:

Guys check this out!

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/singers-perform-london-olympics-opening-ceremonies.asp would you like Charice to perform in the opening of 2012 London Olympics?

Chasters please vote now.

Hope you all have a wonderful time.

23. elvira says:

Chasters let’s support Charice in every way.

I’m wondering what ever happened to the voting for the most poptastic female singer of 2012.

vote for charice.

24. addellyusa says:
    Congratulations to the 150 Chasters who made it to the cut. God bless all of you. Have fun and stay united. Let’s vote for Charice on Nickeledeon.

25. VIA SATURNINO says:
    I WANNA BUY THAT CAP WAAAAAAAAA :))))lezzgo chasters

26. olivia nebrija says:
    Excited fot the gathering and Charice’s concert…..see you soon chasters,from KSA

27. josie says:
    enjoy the gathering and the concert of course, lucky peeps!!!!!!

28. Bella Bengco says:

forgot to add my email addy: bella.bengco@yahoo.com

29. Bella Bengco says:

I only saw this now… I hope you can still accommodate me :) Thanks…

30. Ronel says:

Please include me and my Japanese friend.

Ronel Vistal