Categorized | Announcements

Charice: Infinity Tour Manila 2012

Charice: Infinity Tour Manila 2012

March 9 UPDATE: Araneta Concert Videos added!

Charice is in the Philippines now and gave interviews! She surprised (or rather shocked) the Philippine media with her new hairstyle plus her brand new tattoo on her left forearm that says: Love Eternally.

Yes it’s my new look and I know that a lot of people will react about it and of course some negative, maybe a lot positive, thank you but to all the negative comments: I don’t care, this is me, this is what I want and I love it! – Charice

Opening Song “Without You”

Someone Like You/Saving All My Love

I Will Always Love You

Videos uploaded by Westiesgbb

——
Don’t miss the chance to watch her sing LIVE and experience the PASSION when she sings, not to mention the GOOSEBUMPS because Charice definitely sings from the heart!

So our Manila Chasters and Cebu Chasters have been busy promoting Charice’s concert in the Philippines as best as they could. Spread the word!

——-

Please be informed that there will be another motorcade for Charice Infinity Tour promo. Last motorcade was a success, so we are hoping more Chasters will join this time. All Chasters are welcome to join. Please inform the organizer if you are bringing your own car. The details: Charice Infinity Motorcade this Saturday, March 3 at 8 am, Kenny Rogers, Katipunan Ave., Contact person beda026@gmail.com for further details. Chasters grab the chance to meet Mommy Raquel personally and get an Infinity T-shirt!

Here’s the map how to get there:

kenny rogers katipunan 300x184 Charice: Infinity Tour Manila 2012

motorcade31 300x260 Charice: Infinity Tour Manila 2012

Those who want to print their own t-shirts abroad or elsewhere, here’s a closer shot of the design:

t shirt4 300x207 Charice: Infinity Tour Manila 2012

Click the images to enlarge

—-
Did you think the Philippines will be left out of Charice’s Infinity Tour? Absolutely not! To the Philippine Chasters out there this one is for you.

The Philippines Infinity Concert will be held in Smart Araneta, Quezon City on March 9 at 8 p.m. Be ready for a fun-filled, electrifying and super exciting night. Be ready also to sing along with Charice and her amazing band (Be sure not to forget the lyrics). Be ready to dance with her too. (Even if you have two left feet!)

Even if the concert is in March, this wonderful event will surely be a success. It will definitely showcase Charice’s immense talent and her endearing personality as well.

Video courtesy of Jessie General, uploaded by Jamie34Peters

So Chasters, spread the word about the concert and diligently tell how superb our princess is. Ready now Chasters? Here we go: “Charice! To infinity and beyond!”

tktnet1 Charice: Infinity Tour Manila 2012

Source link: Ticketnet.com.ph
By Princess Serena, Charicemania.com

351 Responses to “Charice: Infinity Tour Manila 2012”

1. susan says:

i missed charice beautiful straight hair. Please have that long straight hair again. love you

2. Woolberine says:
    Echusa is jealous! Get a life!

3. Ro Gum says:

When we were Austronesians (pure), we as Filipinos espoused lots of body tattoos, men and women alike; perhaps even children (when they came of age). It was part of our culture to cover our bodies, faces, arms, legs, etc with tattoos. Take a look at old pictures of Filipinos (the original native one’s). The Chinese came, the Indians came, the Spanish came, the Americans came, and our blood got diffusion from various races and so did our culture. Some of us now get turned off by tattoos. It used to be the norm to have tattoos; but our mind got molded into thinking that tattoos are now for sailors, gangsters, jailbirds, and the likes. I wont get a tattoo myself nor would I name my kid Tattoo (Bost, da plen, da plen, bost) and because I could not just wash it off. But, hey everyone in America seem to be doing it. Maybe, in the future it might get link to cancer, then everyone will stay away from it. “Love Eternally” is now Charice’s motto and she wont forget it because it is indelibly enscribed on her left arm (shouldn’t it be on the right?).

• Perry pc says:

We are now in this modern day, broadminded and can see the difference and that is why most people don’t want to be tattooed.

4. katrina says:
    I was there and I can say that Charice has arrived. Imagine no so called local big stars guested in her concert, there was not much promotion but the venue was 75% full. Those that went there was there for the love of Charice and I’m glad that Charice gave her 110% performance and did not disappoint her audience. Good Luck Charice to your future endeavors and you will always have our support and I hope you still continue your online schooling. I’ll start saving for your next solo concert and hopefully my savings will be enough to buy a patron ticket so i’ll be closer to the stage as of now i was at upper box A.

5. tnt says:

6. dexter24 says:

maybe she’s tired of hearing people say that she’s not pretty and have no star quality, that’s why she changed… and wants to be handsome instead lol :)

for me, she’s pretty, very pretty :)

well, i love the hairdo, really suits her beautiful face… but i’m not really into tattoo’s and boyish outfit.

7. erring_early says:
    i wish she’d sing more of her songs from infinity and maybe some of her upbeat songs like reset.
    not all concert goers buy her cds you know so i really think she needs to plug more of her songs so that people will be more conscious of her own songs.

• khatman says:

Out of the 22 songs she sang in the concert eight were either from her debut album Charice or from the Infinity album.

8. DENNIS says:
    Charice Sweetheart, you are wonderfully sweet and you are free to express yourself anyway you like. I will always Love you , no matter and Im so proud of what you have accomplished. Your proforomance was right on perfect. God bless you sweety, I will keep you in my prayers.