Originally defined as individuals who admire and love Charice for her extraordinary talent, her persona and for her courageous spirit who trod a difficult road that only few will risk themselves to tread the road less taken. Such courage has brought her to the top full of humility, unchanged and continuously overcoming challenges. These are just a few reasons why these individuals rooted for Charice and are called CHASTERS (Fans of Charice).
To deepen people’s awareness about the Chasters. Here are some points that are very important to remember:
1. Chasters are a combination of loose organizations and individuals from all over the globe. First, there are loose organizations of Chasters in some countries and states manage by Chasters-volunteers and operate on their own, whose expenses are coming from their own individual pockets. They drove and traveled anywhere where they could find Charice singing live either with David, with some famous stars or on her own and then ended their activity by having a dinner or lunch together full of life and love to share. The second one, are the individual Chasters who searcg for the other Chasters through the websites of some talented and skillful Chasters with Charice as the focal point of discussion. Here, the individual Chaster can connect and be updated and in the process become close friends with other Chasters or tweeter followers of Charice.
2. Chasters either a loose organization with known or famous members or simply individuals who rely on social networking, have a lot of things in common. They are united in the spirit of mutual respect, mutual support, mutual trust and love for each other. That is why you can see or read or hear Chasters calling the others as “bunso” or the youngest, Chasterclause for a particular unknown Chaster who gave her or his money to some Chasters for a mission abroad to support Charice, brother or sister Chaster, “lola” to address a grandma Chaster, “tito” or “tita” Chaster to address Chasters who are at their 40′s or 50′s, “kuya” or “ate” Chaster to address a Chaster a little bit older than them and Chaster-friend for the newly found Chasters. In short, there are no strangers in Chasters.
3. Chasters are diverse people coming from all walks of life, blessed by God as a special kind of group where the kingdom of God is very much felt by everyone because they have proven themselves as one people regardless of race, religion, language and political belief. Though they belong to the different countries or states but they are constantly connected with each other everyday through social networking, you tube, tweeter, email, chat, skype, etc.
4. Chasters are not perfect individuals, some of them become emotional and sometimes succumbed to pass harsh words against haters of Charice but pacified later by other Chasters, because Charice didn’t want Chasters to hate the haters.
5. Finally, Chaster are growing not just in numbers all over the world but as persons. Their age ranges from 4 to 76 or more and they have come to learn to love, to cry, to laugh and to accept for who you are and what you are and have.
video courtesy of jonbudz
Written by Lito T. Abadilla
Posted by Ab.bonita, Charicemania.com