Categorized | Announcements, Editorial

The Joy of Giving: Charicemania’s Stories

The Joy of Giving: Charicemania’s Stories

;
http://colin-singer.com/purchase-lady-era-pills/ http://khabarup.com/buy-skunk-seeds-with-paypal/

53 Responses to “The Joy of Giving: Charicemania’s Stories”

1. Agustin says:

Of course you can (make comparison)…. They are both very interesting individuals and have their own unique personalities. They are great singers in their own right and are two very lovely ladies. I would interject that both ladies feel very young at heart, which shows in the way they project themselves….labyo Cha !! (I just have to say that, he…he..)

2. jy_rkenny says:

these guys are soldiers lol child soldiers, they deserve to have a decent life with a nice environment

3. auau says:
    Why do you climb a mountain? Because it’s there!
    I just did a last minute Chrismas shopping. I went to Best Buy store in our area and found one Charicice album, their last, on the shelf. I bought it; surprisingly, the price is much lower than the one i bought from Barnes and Nobles last week. Now I have two of Charice albums i can give away for Christmas; I just have to decide which two of my young relatives should get them for Christmas. i was also hoping to buy Charice Infinity album, but they don’t have. Like I already mentioned, I like making the trip to buy her music from the store, and I’m proud when I see the cds displayed on the shelves. While there, I caught a glimpse of Kelly Clarkson’s album which I wanted to have as well; The case has the same color of red as Charice, except Kelly has a little yellow as contrast in the background of front cover, and they are both wearing a somewhat black leather jacket. I always compared the two of them, like they are sisters; like Charice can become like Kelly when she matures further in her work, like Kelly is the big sister that Charice can look up to. Both of them have the image of somewhat virginal(unslutty), but at the same time they rock. And they can both bring home the high notes. Some chasters will probably disapprove that I make the comparison, but this is what I see, and I’m a fan of both of them. So peace?

• Erin says:

• khatman says:

Speaking of lovely ladies, this afternoon I caught the tailend of a PBS special, the US television premier of Les Miserables, 25th anniversary concert. It was a rerun of the March 2011 presentation and featured two familiar names if you are a Charice fan – Lea Salonga and Nick Jonas(One Day).

Lea is giving a concert this coming May in my hometown – I bought two tickets.

4. ab.bonita says:
    Been reading this story again and again. Stories like this one continues to inspire me and I’m sure a lot others. I hope Charice knows how big her impact is to us. She has the magic to unite the chasters and inspire us in everything we do.

Unknown to many, there have been a number of outreach programs and charitable missions by the chasters around the globe. No matter how big or small that project is, as long as you’re able to make one soul happier, the feeling would still be rewarding. I wish everyone could see it and also be inspired as well. Being able to help is always a nice feeling. Smiles on the faces of both the beneficiaries and benefactor are just so PRICELESS! It’s so nice to know that helping each other out has now starting to become not an extra-ordinary thing among chasters but just an ordinary thing in this community.

5. erring_early says:
    dear Anonymous author,
    may God shower more blessings on your generous soul!

happy Christmas!

6. tnt says:
    This site is very silent now…any fund raising for Sendong victims?

7. Auau says:
    Coming out to receive due credit for charity/generousity is definitely fair, in the other hand keeping anonymity as a donor gives you some more freedom to continue giving and doing what you enjoy. You just come out when you are ready and comfortable; no doubt it’s well deserved. More power to you. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

8. Auau says:
    I bought another album of Charice, her first one with Pyramid song, from Barnes and Nobles today today, to give as Christmas gift to my young niece; it’s the last one they have. I looked for the Infinity album, but they don’t have. Target, their store in our area, don’t carry her albums. I prefer to buy from the store rather than online; I feel proud if I see Charice music cds sold on display at the stores along with other artists like Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Adele, Jackie Evancho etc, it’s just me I guess. I’ll try looking some more at the other music stores; I really like to buy the first Infinity album for me, to listen and learn those dance music, but I’d like to buy some as gift for others, if they exist. Speaking of exposure, how can we help make the stores sell Charice music? How can we make the dance clubs play Charice songs? I try to special order them if available. I thought of buying some and maybe give them to the deejays of the clubs where I go out on weekends, give them tips and request to play; if that might work? anyway, Merry Christmas to all who reads this comment!

• khatman says:
      I was in Best Buy today. There were a couple of Charice albums(first one) available but without the bonus tracks – $14.99. Best Buy really loaded up on Adele albums – I have 19, 21, and Albert Hall. She and Charice share many of the same qualities – deep voice, modestly dressed when on stage, no need for backup dancers. She’s a great singer although I am not sure she has Charice’s vocal range. What she does have she utilizes very well. Speaking of exposure I am hoping that Charice is recalled as Sunshine Corazon when New Directions meets Vocal Adrenaline once again in the Season3 Finale of Glee.

• Auau says:
        Thanks khatman, you remind me, I need to go to Best Buy to look for Charice albums; I hope I’ll be lucky.
        I’m glad you also do see our Charice sharing the same qualities as other prominent artists, like as you mentioned, Adele; I see the same thing when I listen to Charice and watch her concert videos. In fact I see similarities with many famous artist in her; there’s Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, mariah Carey, Anita Baker, Gloria Gaynor, Liza Minelli, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and many more if I really watch, weigh and think hard. Plus I should not forget the great Michael Jackson.
        To have some of these artist’ qualities in her, and being able to cover them is not bad, because that proves in lots of ways that Charice has really got it to be a megastar. I don’t mind the (sincere) comparison because that’s a reality of life; in fact some consider comparison and imitation as the best form of compliments. Charice is familiar with reality of the business, she grew up in it; life is a tournament, a competition, that eveneven makes an artist definitely stronger. Some fans(quick to thumb down) get territorial and disapprove of imitation and competition; to them I’d like to say get over it, because that’s how Charice started and learned, by idolizing and imitating Celine, Mariah and Whitney, and don’t forget Mom Racquel. Comparison is good, and comparison that shows the artist’s range is always here to stay.
        Once again, Happy new Year to everyone! I hope you all (or some) have thought of good resolutions and keep it. Be wise and good luck for the new year.