CHARICE on ASAP: Chasters Wanted!

CHARICE on ASAP: Chasters Wanted!

[REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. SEE THE LIST BELOW] Hello everyone! Charice is so in demand nowadays that after her concert with TV5, she is going to perform on another network, ABS-CBN. It’s going to be tomorrow, December 4, 2011 at the ABS-CBN studios in Quezon City. Good news though! 15 chasters will get the chance to see her perform LIVE! Please register your names on the comment section below.

1. Jm
10. Rhea Gelio
11. Karl Nuqui
12. Gelne Chris
13. Ma.cristinaiballar
14. Wamond
15. Tita

NOTE: Kindly register yourselves only. Do not register for other people to give chance for other chasters to watch.

ASAP1 e1322940549397 300x199 CHARICE on ASAP: Chasters Wanted!

MEETING TIME and PLACE: 1230PM, Starbucks ABS-CBN ELJ Building.
PLS BRING BANNERS, etc.

Contact Person: Abbonita

Thank you!

By Tintol, Charicemania

67 Responses to “CHARICE on ASAP: Chasters Wanted!”

1. rdrg says:
    Guys , that’s your opinion, Charice have different one. Here in US, everybody have their own style, from head to foot. Besides singing “LOUDER” that is the exact outfit (very comfortable). Bravo Charice.

2. lyn montero says:
    hello CHASTERS ..im so happy to be a member of this CHARICEMANIA…Thank you very much RodBelt for welcoming me..Ive said it before…im amusic lover..but this is the first time i idolized a singer (CHARICE). for me..shes perfect in everything…including her height ha ha

3. rdrg says:
    Charice likes to show that she is still at her teen. Thats the same style she use in Teen Award and some solo show in Japan, Qatar and other Asian show. She already prove she can sing Ballad and said pop song for people of
    her age and not look like 40. For Martin N , he bend to Charice like they say ” If you can’t beat them, join them”. Pacquiao, Charice, and Arnel Pineda are the first that bring back Pinas to the world map again, so God bless them and other Pinoy that now now are gaining recognition in US.

4. lyn montero says:
    hello chasters…im the no.1 CHADDICTED fan of CHARICE here in MACAU..its my routine everyday and night to read all the comments good or bad about her here in CHARICEMANIA…im 50 and i love CHARICE with all my heart and soul.sorry for my english…..

5. abeng1127 says:
    charice … look good in ASAP ….getting LOUDER

6. tnt says:

7. gina says:

8. auau says:
    Ahem! CHARICE IS LOOKING SO PRETTY in these two pictures that are shown in this post. Am I the only one who noticed? In the 2nd picture, the medium shot where she’s wearing bicolor sleeveless dress is the perfect image of Charice in my mind. The cut, color and design is very flattering for her figure, and appropriate for her age and occasion, if it is Christmas celebration that is the theme of the concert. To me she looks better than Selena Gomez. Her wardrobe stylist and assistant scored in this one; give credits and congratulations to those who are involved behind this successful project. Now I’m itching to watch the video of how everything in the show came together. Charice looks very happy; that should make fans very happy. Keep the good work, and thank you guys!

• Joe says:
      agre with u, charice’s outfit better than SG,MC,or LG (the acronym name of artist that I mean).in terms of how and clothing choices, Charice better than artists who like to expose the body as if not convinced of their talent as the focal point. Charice has a wonderful body language, has a dignity and more than enough talent for her to look attractive. She does not need to expose her as a sex symbol or whatever.
      (sorry for my bad grmr)

9. truepinoy63 says:
    Hey Auau! I’m kind of glad that I took your advice to not make myself sick from some comments made here. Now if I see a comment that I don’t agree on I’ll just imagine that the person who made the comment is in remote island surrounded by cannibals that anytime soon will be eaten alive…LOL… just kidding, I’ll just ignore them. Thanks! and Peace!

10. ammb46 says:
    Just watched ASAP…..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
    24K Golden Voice Award 2011
    Pyramid – Platinum
    Infinity – #1 English album in Japan
    Charice 2008 (Earlier Philippine album) – Platinum & Gold

There could be more but I got so excited!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS CHARICE!!!!! We LOVE you!!!!!!

Truly the very best of INSPIRATIONS!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

11. romi says:

12. truepinoy63 says:
    Asap? Hmmmm, I smell something fishy and it’s not my socks. I’ll wait and see what happens. ABS-CBN is well known for being very vendictive when it comes to rival performers. And isn’t the same Asap that said didn’t need “Youtube Sensation”. Oh well, I’ll just hope for the best.

• truepinoy63 says:
      I just watched the clip from Asap with Charice and I’m glad that Asap people behaved themselves for once. Even Martin was polite. All in all I thought it was done as professional as it could be given a very short time to prepare. Martin was being himself, OA as ever but funny. I guess it’s fitting that Zha-Zha was there too to give the award since she played the role of Mom Racquel. I would rate that an 8. But most importantly, I give Charice a 10 for her performance and once again achieving GOLD and PLATINUM on her Infinity album. WOW!!! CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN!!!!

13. Italian Hombre says:
    CNN interciew of Charice in Engish please…anyone ?

Japanese Chasters were fast . Up but in Nihongo.

14. tnt says:
    good signs ahead…very nice

15. Lisbon says:
    Waaaaa I’m so late :shy:
    It’s raining for today but I believe these Chasters on the list will not be bothered by the weather just to watch and support our princess. Enjoy the show guys…

16. jn says:
    Wow, another Charice performance to look forward and this….will be soon. I am happy for you Charice…

17. Aidus says:
    Awww late Sigh!!

18. artemis gibran says:
    Oh my God. why do I have to be always in the mountain or iside the cave everytime CHA will perform in these kinds of shows.Hu hu hu …sob sob sob.

Well, I just have to be content that sometimes we have to let others feel I am feeling when I am with this very inspiring kid. Sorry, in my heart she will always be a child. I know I have to let go of that child one day, because she is fast becoming the woman she is meant to be. But for now, I’ll savor every moment with felicity.

Break more records LITTLE WONDER…untill your DESTINY is fulfilled. I love you very much BIG STAR with a HUMBLE HEART.

• artemis gibran says:
      WHEW!

See I am excited again, my words are jumping again, and they are almost incomprehensible (see my comment above this).lol.I don’t know if there is something wrong with my computer or with my thoughts…lol.

What I meant is that, we should really allow more people to experience the wonder of CHARICE the way we have experienced her KINDNESS and MAGIC. See that’s much clearer.lol.

When I go down from my own mountain, I will make sure that I will see her again, maybe during GMA show ha ha ha on Monday.Even if I am late again in registering ( well what’s new). You will always laugh at me when you see me walking in the midst of nowhere just to find out what’s new about CHA. And moreso, when I always almost FLY to be in the venue where she will perform. Tuta wower knows this lol.

I will fly… or swim …or BILOCATE if need be…lol, just to see her…ha ha ha. See, nobody can make me this crazy ( or this is my lucidity actually, lol) except this LITTLE WONDER. Ha ha ha, to think I am now replying to myself because the first comment that I wrote above this, has some words missing due to my excitement. I seem to stutter and crumble when I think and even write about CHA.lol.

I know that when we are with her, our kness crumble…and our hearts are jumping literally and figuratively ha ha ha (OK you may try to deny this … if you can, lol). We know on those moments…without any reservations…that there is harmony and order… and meaning not only in this place… but in the universe.

Please allow me to SCREAM… even silently in my heart…as I can also feel, the scream of those who are reading my comment.lol.

• artemis gibran says:
        That is Tita WOWER. not Tuta. I apologize for the typo. U and I are beside each other , literally on the KEYBOARD. Instead of I, I believe, U was pressed. I am deeply sorry. It was not deliberately done. I only saw it after submitting.

Tita Wower is one of my MOST LOVED and RESPECTED CHASTERS in the WHOLE WORLD ( the one that I LOVE THE MOST).

My apologies.

• Tala says:
      Artemis,
      That’s my sentiment too. Why o why do I always have to be outside the loop when Charice is here. :(

19. EBJohns11 says:
    Ok Im sure there will LIVE links tonight, I’ll be waiting . bring it on!

20. Margaci says:
    Attention, please chasters if there were Greet and Meet with Charice taken should never uploaded video or pics on utube or here in charicemania please just keep it, because the other contries like Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia Japan and Thailand chasters here they never have the chance to have the greet and meet with Charice, during the DF and friends concerts or her own concerts. I said this because someone asked me on utube so I said they should not blame Charice she had nothing to with that. It`s her own management who should know about that. Apparantly he may have seen many videos about greet and meet from US and Philippines. So please we would to keep happy and peace her fans all around the world. Please share this to other chasters. Thank you so much.

• Misua says:
      Margaci,

I don’t think that’s the solution to that, don’t upload their videos or pictures, Chasters should be able to do it if they want to share it.

Chasters from other countries should be able to contact who is responsible for the show and ask them those questions, about having a meet and greet.

You’ll never know who you really communicating with in You Tube…there’s a lot of crabs out there

21. QB says:
    15 Lucky Chasters!!!! Have Fun! Scream We Labyo Charice…. :scream: This idea is so great! I hope banner is allowed! I’ll surely watch ASAP! hehe…Charice LABYO!

22. Emma Carandang says:
    want to join with my in-law ALMA CARANDANG.tnx

23. Margaci says:
    I`m happy for you Charice, you`re always bless…