“Louder” Music Video Debuts on Japanese TV

“Louder” Music Video Debuts on Japanese TV

The long wait is over.  The music video for “Louder”, one of the up tempo tracks in Charice’s sophomore album “Infinity”, has made its debut on Space Shower TV, a Japanese TV channel dedicated to international and Japanese music videos. Space Shower TV prides itself in presenting music videos earlier than anywhere else so it is no surprise that Louder was first seen on this subscription-based TV channel today.

We have given you extensive coverage of behind-the-scenes photos and stories of the music video shoot here. Now we have the video!  Enjoy!

Charice’s Louder Music Video

Posted by Mooffin, charicemania.com

132 Responses to ““Louder” Music Video Debuts on Japanese TV”

1. chalola says:
    i just dont understand why people say the video is crappy when charice looks so hot in this without showing muchh skin. considering the PYRAMID unofficial video was far more boring with iyaz and charice in headphones in a recording studio. there was hardly any action in that pyramid video and yet this video got millions and millions of hits. can we not just appreciate charice and her achievements instead of yip-yapping and looking at the every seemingly-erratic-in-every-thing that charice does or not do. if you dont like it DONT WATCH IT and keep your crabby comments in your trashy mouths.

i think this is not yet the official video; this was just a promo or a sample probably.

for whatever cha, LOLA says LABYO!

• chalola says:
      sorry i didnt truly mean to say pyramid video was boring — i meant the pyramid video was so monotonous which showed only charice and iyaz in headphones inside a recording studio, and yet got millions and millions of hits. sorry, i am not bashing the unofficial pyramid video, hehehe….

2. Dominic rizzo says:

• chalola says:
      to educate you — this song was written by north american songwriters in hollywood california in the united states of america. this song was sang by a philippine-born singer who has taken residence in the U.S.of A. under contract with the american label 123Reprise/Warner Music.

• charchar says:
      @dominic its an old american phrase “it means her head is thinking better than what her heart desire”

• yours4everz says:
      @Dominic rizzo, OMG!!!!LOL!!!you are so funny, try to figure out “let my heart beat louder than my head” & what does that mean, LOL :)you make me laugh, hehehe

• admirer says:
      that just goes to show your ability to interpret songs to understand their meaning is limited.

I actually love charice song louder, the beat also also adds to the meaning of it. when charice sings let my heart beat louder than my head, she is basically saying i’m now only going to listen to my heart and not what’s in my mind.

often times when we feel downtrodden so many negatives consume our minds which causes us to become discouraged and feel defeated. but when we start listening to our hearts instead of the pollution that is consuming our minds we become much stronger.

and there is no way you can against this because when our minds tell us we can’t achieve something our hearts says yes we can.

so next time stop and think before you speak.

• Chasterlei says:
      Dominic rizzo, try not to be too literal. Have you heard of the word “figurative”? Go figure!

3. champ1990 says:
    Ok, i have now appreciated the mv after playing it more than 10x. Dont get me wrong guys, i superdooperly luv Cha, maybe i was just expecting too much. As proof i hav the US, Japan & Ph versions of her 1st album and just pre-ordered in amazon the asian edition of her 2nd album even if it cost 3x more compared to the price in record store, that’s how i luv and support Cha. Yeah! Chaster all the way!!! I don’t hav anything against anybody expressing their opinions about Charice and her craft, that’s life and we just have to deal with them in a positive way for us to grow and luv Charice more. And no matter what they say, im Chaster forever! And i put my money where my mouth is that’s why i collect her albums. Next year when i visit Japan i will surely buy there the Japan edition, yey! So guys, keep cool! Just spread the words how awesome her 2nd album is, that way we sustain Cha’s career and bring her to the top, and im looking forward for her winning Grammy if we keep supporting her. I just luv the girl unconditionally and admire her talent and humility! At the top Cha! Gogogo Chasters! Labyo labyo!

• charchar says:
      okay may I remind everybody this video is not the official version if you pay attention well there are some “pop” sounds not intended to part of the video. Im sure the director would not jeopardize his work releasing it with unfinish video. If you follow the director twitter he posted it was leak, wait for the official one.

4. Mico Lloren says:
    I’ve been abusing the replay button for the past 2 hours now…and surprisingly, I LOVE THE LOUDER VIDEO…A for awesomeness…i have reservations on the One Day video when it was first released, but this one is crazy amazing…she is killing it! And for those people saying that this isn’t a good video…LISTEN/WATCH CLOSELY AND LISTEN/WATCH WELL…her vocals in itself carry the video making it sensational and hot…I just love CHARICE! Cant wait for the official release..i will be downloading this video thru itunes..in HiDef!

5. Randy B. says:

6. daddy0 says:

• daddy0 says:
      GOTCHA CHASTERS!!

INSTEAD… :-) THIS IS AN AWESOME VIDEO AND I AM CRAZY LOVIN IT!! I CRAVE FOR MORE FLAVOR CHARICE!!! YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!!! I DONT CAE WHAT THE CRABBIES WILL SAY BUT YOU ARE THE ONE!!..

SORRY FOR MY CAPS… BUT I CAN’T HELP IT TO SHOUT THAT I LOVE CHARICE!!!

• yours4everz says:
      @daddy0, I think you should apply for the director of Charice MV. You probably know better than them(being sarcastic:D) Why is it that everytime Charice has a new mv or concert people can’t stop criticising her? What is the matter with you(some) people? Are you perfect? The mv is fine, she’s showing that she can be sexy in a nice way without exposing too much skin unlike those some singers in the Phils. who aside from no singing prowess, an awkward skimpy underwear costumes while dancing. Yup!!!the saying is right, can’t please anyone so I guess I’ll just say to the critics & crabsters….(edited!) Life has to go on…on Charice. Good job Charice!!!You are a total performer. I salute you!!!:))))

7. jimfan155 says:
    I’m going nuts. My main computer has a virus that is hopefully being fixed and my back up computer has no sound. I CAN’T HEAR THIS VIDEO!!! (And it just isn’t the same when I’m doing the vocals). Aaaarrrrrggggg.

8. AngelaTeves says:
    SPEECHLESS! :)

After all these years, you still don’t fail to give me goosebumps and amaze me, Cha! I really miss seeing you performing live or in television! I miss you Cha! I love you so much! >:*<

9. jip14osef says:
    cha’s louder music video is also amazing

10. john russell says:
    This video is great but I wish there could have been more clearer and better quality audio.

11. cancon says:
    Awsome video!!!..can’t wait to see the clear one…wish she showed more dance moves…wish also they make MV of LIGHTHOUSE & HEARTBREAK SURVIVOR..

12. marlyn says:
    wow !!! Charice is so amazing here ;i like it so much; thanks for uploading and posting it here eventhough this was just recorded from a TV ; Chasters are all hungry with any news about Charice much more with a video especially this one that we have been waiting for , Congrats Charice and more power to you .

13. palaginghuli says:
    Aawwww! So nice. Wish they showed more of her dancing. The choreography looked awesome.

14. Bej says:
    This CRAB doing his/her thing in the net cafe somewhere and keep swapping to another pc to make a thumbsdown because you are not allowed to use same i/p address to do that, he/she’s is alone, in this world, LOL…

• Chasterlei says:
      Crab ALERT, thumbs down on crabs. Let that be the new way to respond to crabs so we don’t waste words and energ. A simple thumb down should do.

15. ronney says:
    Amazing Louder MV…can’t wait the clear Louder MV version..
    I hope ..there is one for LIght House…

16. VitaminC says:
    If you’re curious to hear the Techno Version of Louder, skip to the 3rd song installment of the youtube window. The comment below is for that version only not the New Louder video. No need to read or rate the comment below as it does not pertain to the LOUDER VIDEO.

Thank you.
    VitaminC

17. Chasterlei says:
    I’ve noticed more thumbs down than ever. Wow, these crabs must be feeling threatened by #Charice’s fierceness! Crabs, be very afraid, I mean, be very, very afraid because Charice is getting hotter and her voice is resounding “#louder.” You can’t deny Charice’s stardom any longer, in fact these growing thumbs down is a sign of your desperation. Chasters have Charice to rejoice!

• Chasterlei says:
      Here’s a newfound perspective on thumbdowners: They are potential Chasters, they just don’t know it yet or just in denial. So, welcome to Charicemania; you seem to be as Chaddicted as we are, otherwise, why bother coming here? You’re trying too hard to hate on Cha when deep down you are just in awe of her fierceness. Come on, the sooner you admit it, the happier you’ll be. Why torture yourself?

• Chasterlei says:
        Epiphany: #Chasters are good-natured and intelligent because they support a real talent when they see one. Thumbs up if you agree and if you are a proud #Chaster (well, if you thumbs down, then you’re just the oppsite–ill-natured and intellectually challenged, so think hard before you thumb down because you’re essentially thumbing down on you)

• melody says:
        Ok then, I’m coming out and join you, Chasters…I can’t take it anymore being a crab. You are right, Cha is awesome, I’ll accept that now.

18. VitaminC says:
    This is not a review of the new LOUDER music video, rather:

This is in review of the Remix Techno version of LOUDER, not the Standard version:

Of course I love the underlying standard Louder version, and as it began boom-comes the techno be-bop, deet deet deet boop boop…boom boom.

Is freaking awesome. But & I say but, the techno rhythmn feels like its not completely blended in quite right. Its as if you have two separate sound systems.

One system playing an acapella of Charice singing with subdued intrumentals and then you have a second sound system where you blast out the techno bop goodness and all of it rhythmic glory.

But, it sounds its been equalized more to the treble or perhaps mono, not the voice but the be-bop techno stuff.

As I said, as if they’re eminating from two distinct locations, hmm no. It should be feel and sound more interlace, intertwined, blended, merged but must be in a fluid like manner as if both vocals and techno rhythmn are born out of the same womb…get me?

OH and its missing the 4G’s effect. That’s the zzzz!!!!ooommmmnnnnn!! sound of like a jet fighter flying over head mixed in the beginning and towards the end of the song.

Lastly, I’d add more short burst of rhythmic heavy base just below that treble reverberation.

Man oh man that would be soooo awesome..I can imagine hearing it now, and I hope you techno wizards do too.

Yeah, great job guys. TRust me on thi$..LOVE this type of music I’m sure millions more do.

19. Forever says:
    Love it! Love it! Love it! More power to you, Charice!

20. hermiemel says:
    This MV is amazing. Who is this young lady? Were you surprised by Charice’s MV persona? The “clean” Louder MV displayed her youth, voice, moves as well as her beauty. The rain was there, the soldier, her beautiful face and her nipty dance moves. At the end it signal triumph overcoming a lost love by showing her shoes on top of the rain.

21. Sean says:
    I’m so disappointed…. There still no clear copy of this yet haha… This mv is AWESOME!!!

22. AWESOMECHARICE says:
    I can’t imagine the impact of this video to other singers. Obviously, Charice has the voice, an awesome voice compare to other singers out there who used auto-tune. Charice has a good natural voice, a gift from God. Congratulation Charice!!!

23. vlademyr says:
    im crying… tears of joy…. i cant control my emotion this is what im waiting for… charice should be at the top lets continue our support to charice… all asian should help her coz she represent us in different aspects of life… me myself Im using her as an inspiration to top my upcoming lisencure exam… Godbless us…

24. Nep says:
    Aside from Charice Infinity Album she has also a new song called “Flow”, watch link below.

25. Fran says:
    It appears a number of Chasters had criticized a dedicated messenger who has been diligently and periodically reporting releases and up-to-date news about Charice incoming activities. She had quickly taken over Webby’s duties when he took a sabbatical to do some writing. On October 13-14, she had forwarded the pending MV Louder releases from Japan regarding the live-stream. Apparently it wasn’t the case as WB management wanted the MV only for the Japanese consumption and postponed the official release for the US till next Tuesday. WB had their reasons and it is not for us to second guess their decisions. What is real bad…. that some Chasters blamed and insulted the messenger for her inaccuracies. We owe a deep gratitude and thanks to “Deadly Sweet” for her dedication and an apology from these nitwit Chasters. I hope she comes back. Crabs are one thing but attacking your own kind is another thing.

26. chit says:
    Chasters, let’s all rejoice at this other great achievement of Charice; yes, this video, though unofficially the real copy (I think), is looking swell. The real copy must be awesome(r). lol!
    What crabs?

27. princessw says:
    Whoever you are doing the thumbs down on every positive comment, GET A LIFE! It’s written in the stars that Charice’s time has come so you or your cohorts cannot change a thing!

28. Tala says:
    That’s being sexy without baring her body.

29. camo says:
    she is never away from david foster he will always be there but just like a parent sometimes you got to let go let them spread their wings ,its the same with charice and david forever linked , he still spuervise what she does but its a younger creative process.way to go charice from ellen guesting to this you have truly arrived rock on kid.

30. Fran says:

It appears a number of Chasters have criticized a dedicated messenger who has been diligently and periodically reporting releases and up-to-date news about Charice incoming activities. She had quickly taken over Webby’s duties when he took a sabbatical to do some writing. On October 13-14, she had forwarded the pending MV Louder releases from Japan regarding the live-streams. Apparently it wasn’t the case as WB management wanted the MV only for the Japanese consumption and postponed the official release for the US till next Tuesday. WB had their reasons and it is not for us to second guess their decisions. What is really bad…. that some Chasters blamed and insulted the messenger for her inaccuracies. We owe a deep gratitude and thanks to “Deadly Sweet” for her dedication and an apology from these nitwit Chasters. I hope she comes back. Crabs are one thing but attacking your own kind is another thing.