Categorized | Editorial

A Chaster’s Experience in Las Vegas October 2011

A Chaster’s Experience in Las Vegas October 2011

46 Responses to “A Chaster’s Experience in Las Vegas October 2011”

1. erring early says:

lola Elrem is already a legend in chaster world :)
    we who couldn’t be there are truly with you in spirit

2. EBJohns11 says:
    Thats a lovely story Lola Elrem, Im glad i finally met you. I was surprised that u were there esp AB Bonita. Im sure shes having FUN right now in LA. They are making me jealous. Im not gonna be able to go on NOv. 25, I am going to the Chasters gathering ( X-mas gathering ) in LA!! Looking forward on that.

• Kathy says:

Yay…EBJ I’m looking forward to see you on our X-mas gathering. Im pretty sure any chasters are welcome to come and join us too. It was great seeing you on Oct 1st. I also miss you too hehe…

3. jimfan155 says:
    Hi Lola,

More great memories, for you of our angel. I know we waited a long time for someone this great to come along, but it was well worth the wait. I can recall when we met in NY at MSG and you were able to give Charice a big kiss and hug in the rain.

For my fellow Chasters who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting lola, she is one energetic firecracker who seems to be getting younger and younger. I truly believe this is a Charice trait that gives us vitality and she, for me is a fountain of youth.

Lola – keep living life to the fullest and hopefully, down the road we will be able to meet again.

4. chit says:
    God bless you Lola Elrem and Chasters for your love of Charice.

5. idolming says:
    I’m hoping one day ill meet you too personally Lola Elrem! A million thanks for sharing this wonderful experience!

6. justcharrie says:
    Lola elrem thanks for your story. I don’t think not a single chaster doesn’t know you. Labyo!

7. YongCha says:
    How magnetic the voice of our Dear Charice to bring all kinds of people regardless of gender, race, age just to be in one supporting her. Thanks Lola Elrem for sharing us this wonderful experience of yours with fellow Chasters. :)

8. Anthony says:
    I had a great time and it was great to finally meet Chasters from around the world! The concert was was great and on top of that, I got to meet Lola Elrem, Ab Bonita, DeeJay, and Fogh! What a delight! Thanks you guys!

9. Mharice says:
    It’s my 2nd time to read this after last night and … my tears dropped
    again after reading this ! whattda ?! … how sweet and loving … kudos to dear Charice for making things happen like these …
    Thanks mucho Chalola ! Wished I was there ! :)
    Hope to see you soon and all the nice Chasters out there ,woohoo !!!

• Mharice says:
      Yup , Charice make things happen like these …as they say :
      @zen58 – ” Yes it’s only Cha who has the magnetic force that binds us regardless of race,genra,age,beliefs and etc. as what DF and Oprah said, “A force to reckon with” …
      @ Rodbelt – ” It goes to show that Charice does not only bring joy to many. Through her music and unchanging down-to-earth persona, she promotes love, camaraderie, bringing together and binding total strangers in various walks of life.”…
      @ anniefound – “This is so neat, how we could all be in one page because of Charice ”
      @ Sydney – “Reading Lola Elrem’s savoir faire experience with Charice’s sui generis touch to bring all kinds of ethnicity together…”
      @ NYChaster – “Nobody can bring people of different ages and ethnicity together the way Charice can…”
      @ big dog – “Call it Chasters, call it Chaketeers, call it a clan, and call it fanatics: Whatever you call it…It’s like family that Charice brought us together….”

Quiet Chamazing !!! , isn’t it ?! :)

10. jn says:
    Thank you for sharing your “momentos”in Las Vegas, the DFF show with our very own Charice and your bonding time with other chasters around the globe. You transported me, as if I was there in Las Vegas. It was really admirable the “support” (and of course that goes to the rest) who really went all the way to see the show.

Nice and quite inspiring post. thanks again Chalola!

11. tnt says:
    Thanks a lot lola Elrem, you are as cute as Cutie (Where is she now?) lol…Im just happy for you

12. Lisbon says:
    I enjoyed reading your post lola. :) It was indeed a very wonderful experience. And, OMC!!! ABBonita was really there? Miss you guys… I looked forward to meet PH Chasters this coming Oct 25th.

13. Dindo says:
    thank you lola Elrem for sharing your story. :D

14. romeo says:
    I may not have the same opportunity you had LOLA ELREM but your detailed and emotional story is enough for me to feel the great experience you had. I really hope and pray that I will have the chance not only to meet all the great and loyal chasters but most especially our beloved Charice. Thanks again LOLA ELREM and God bless

15. Zorro says:

16. RodBelt says:
    A very nice story indeed, LolaElrem. It goes to show that Charice does not only bring joy to many. Through her music and unchanging down-to-earth persona, she promotes love, camaraderie, bringing together and binding total strangers in various walks of life. I wonder how many entertainers out there can add such thing to their resume.

• Narita says:
      Nice indeed Rodbelt! Thanks Lola Elrem, and thanks also for taking care of our very own Ab Bonita. :)

• lola-elrem says:
        actually, it was AB Bonita who took care of me LOL. in fact she gave me a beautiful memento, isnt that nice?

17. anniefound says:
    This is so neat, how we could all be in one page because of Charice. Lola Elrem, thanks transporting us to Las Vegas through your narrastives, enjoyed every bit of it. And now, you have become “chalola elrem”. Next time, the chasters might find themselves chistened the same way, with “cha…..” before each first name. Not bad, not bad at all.

To @sydney that was a very noble and brilliant idea, why not. As long as you be the host when we reach Australia:D. You guys are so sweet and full of fun. Charice is so blessed with every chaster who loves her unconditionally. Hope to meet some of you next month (Nov.25th), can hardly wait. Cheers to all Chasters worldwide!

18. justjames says:
    Congratulations Lola Elrem. Someday, I will meet you too like I met some Chasters in Vegas during the KLUC 98.5 summer blcok party. Thanks for loving and following our Charice. If you want a email-pal my email is janobersar@hotmail.com. I am Lolopapajames.

19. Streetcred says:
    thanks for sharing, LOLA!!! Lover every bit of your story :))

20. Woodpa says:
    Great job, Elrem.

21. Marie says:
    Thanks for sharing Lola. It seems that I’m one of the families exile in a far away land…contented & glad to hear good news & happenings of the other family members. When will be my time to see Charice & Chasters too? Hopefully very soon! My Q&A, sigh…

22. Yobhtron says:
    Thanks for sharing your experience Lola.

23. Sydney says:
    I’m a masterful Sydnesider lurker here in charicemania but needless to say an absolute fan of Charice. Reading Lola Elrem’s savoir faire experience with Charice’s sui generis touch to bring all kinds of ethnicity together brings up an idea to me that I thought the admin here might consider.

To call all chasters around the globe and meet up in each country’s iconic tourist spot (e.g. Sydney- Opera House, Paris- Eiffel Tower etc..) not photoshop but the real thing! And shout our love for charice.Pack all these in a video and give it to charice! .. I think it’s the coolest thing to do.It doesn’t matter how many or less we are in numbers,but the fact that Charice has indeed broken the barrier of race,age,ethnicity ..She is infact way ahead of her time..( ..as DF concurs for MJ)

imagine all these countries coming together for one reason : Charice. it’s gonna be a blast!

So, admin..if ur reading this…how about ?

Just sayin..All for Charice!

24. h3nr1_x -- Los Angeles CA says:
    Super Lola is so famous around the World

25. zen58 says:
    Hello Lola and fellow Chasters,It was so nice to meet you and all other Chasters at the Las Vegas Experience, I’ll surely cherrish that moment. Yes it’s only Cha who has the magnetic force that binds us regardless of race,genra,age,beliefs and etc. as what DF and Oprah said, “A force to reckon with” Love u all and Cha we chasters will always be there for you,take care.God bless everyone.

26. camo says:
    lola you rock your kids and grandkids treated you well .stay young at heart lola.<3

27. marlyn says:
    Oh! I regret i did not met you , Lola Elrem; i know you too from your post and comments and by reading the notes in the chat room ; i was in the group of Alex/ Vita and we were there too @ California Hotel eating the oxtail soup (bulalo) that was so good.We came by in your group ,met Sideburner sol and talked to him for a little bit ; nice meeting some Chasters including a.b.bonita .Maybe next time we can meet you too.You had a nice experience in Vegas; i was by myself from San Jose and just joined Maria Fe and husband in Vegas ; i arrived that afternoon of the concert and was back the next day just to watch Charice.

28. NYChaster says:
    I’m glad I was able to be part of this experience and meet so many wonderful Chasters there. Nobody can bring people of different ages and ethnicity together the way Charice can. Can’t wait for Nov 25th. Hope there will be just as many…if not…more Chasters then last time. Thanks for the beautiful write up Lola. You’re such a sweetheart! =) Charice & Chasters forever #1. <333

29. khatman says:
    Nice blog, Chalola. I was in Vegas a couple of years ago but just to eat and sleep, not to gamble. I think DF meant it was the first time Charice ever sang “Unbreak My Heart” for him. She did sing it a couple of years ago on a Filipino talent show.

30. big dog says:

Very loving and inspiring story Chalola…Hope to meet you in person soon! Your positive attitude in life is just truly motivational!