Categorized | Editorial

A Chaster’s Experience in Las Vegas October 2011

A Chaster’s Experience in Las Vegas October 2011

46 Responses to “A Chaster’s Experience in Las Vegas October 2011”

1. Mariel says:

I’m Chaster from Bukidnon and I’m sad every time Princess Ming has a concert not because I don’t like her but because I am not able to see her live.

2. jess bird says:

big thanks lola elrem! even i was not there, i can feel the experience that you and other chasters had. more power to our dear charice and to all chasters. stay united through thick and thin!

3. NEGE says:
    Yay!Everything was a Blast!! Happy for you guys out there.. i hope someday ill meet you all! Lola elrem id do the same-mano you when i see and hugs too :)

labyoo all fellow chasters!

• Mariel says:

If I’m not mistaken, I think I met you already here in Malaybalay. I was shocked when you asked me if I were a Chaster. Ipinakita mo sa ‘kin yung vid duet nyo ni Charice The Climb at binigyan mo rin ako ng songs ni Cha. What a small world!

4. arz_bayani says:
    You rock Lola Elrem!

5. Kathy says:
    Dear Lola Elrem,

I love how you tell us ur experience going to vegas…We all had such a wonderful and fun time… Im really glad that I’ve finally met you there. This was actually the best time of my life.. Especially, meeting all of the Chasters from around the world. AB Bonita was very fortunate to come here and join us to Las Vegas DFF. I’m very very happy for her. Now i really miss everyone who was there at this current event. AB Bonita were gonna miss you. Wow watching Charice sing Power of Love and Unbreak my heart has just blown me away. With that power voice that she has, just put in the speechless zone. I will always be her fan and a supporter. That what you called Chaster 4 Lyfe. Love you all Chasters, hope that someday we’ll all meet again.
    Labyo Charice <3

6. euse clerigo says:
    Lola Elrem we really appreciate your narration …………..THANK YOU………………………………………………… so………………much………………………

HEY……guy’s ……….if u happen to be in Las Vegas the next DFF Concert (finance and weather permit) rent a car and share the rent with other CHASTERS…………drive to GRAND CANYON, BRYCE CANYON and HOOVER DAM but don’t miss the making of the DAM ………….then you can tell to yourself………CHARICE deserve to be a SUPERSTAR…………………………………

7. artemis gibran says:
    My Dear Lola Elrem…WOW! I am very happy for all of you. I am happy also for my fear friend AB Bonita who deseerves all the good things coming her way. We love you both.

I also MISS the LA Chasters…Christine DL,Chaster Clause, Sideburnersol, miss you my guardian angel.UCLA-Jay…ha ha ha… as usual the ever equally famous CHASTER.

BRAVA lola elrem. SALVE! I hope you can write more here…I love reading your stories.

love much,

artemis

• artemis gibran says:
      ha ha ha…here I go again , so excited, my letters are jumping again…that was dear not fear friend. & deserves not the excitable deseerves..lol

my apologies for being excitable…when I hear CHARICE.lol

• lola-elrem says:
        i am coming home in december 2011, i hope to meet up with you. this is confirmed because i now have my plane tickets. labyo temis!

• artemis gibran says:

Labyo too lola.

We will have an ICE CREAM festival…promise…and I’ll sing an Italian song for you.

Grazie