Charice’s Infinity Album Launch, Live in Japan on October 5, 2011

Charice’s Infinity Album Launch, Live in Japan on October 5, 2011

After the long wait for Charice’s sophomore album “Infinity”, it will finally be launched on October 5, 2011 and live in Japan. The show will also be live via ustream channel so it means all fans from around the world can also watch all the excitement and fun. Some of the songs have already been released as part of this album: One day, Louder, Before It Explodes, Lost The Best Thing, Far As The Sky and New World, which is also the theme song for the game Final Fantasy XIII-2. The livestream will be on Wednesday, October 5th at 5 PM (Japan Time).

In addition to the album launch, a free live concert “Charice One day Acuvue Moist” will be held somewhere in Tokyo. This will mark the “One Day” premier in Japan with the new dancers who auditioned few weeks ago. The chosen dancers will also be part  of the new One Day Music Video (Japanese version).

Charice 1 day Acuvue Charices Infinity Album Launch, Live in Japan on October 5, 2011

Charice posted on her twitter account of what her new CD looks like:

Charice infinity Charices Infinity Album Launch, Live in Japan on October 5, 2011

Are you excited to get your copy and listen to all the songs? You can buy from different sites such Amazon Japan, HMV Japan, CDJapan and YesAsia.

by Capofret, charicemania.com

41 Responses to “Charice’s Infinity Album Launch, Live in Japan on October 5, 2011”

1. dabur says:
    i just discovered charice 4 months ago and since then i`ved nver been the same again,am a filipino living abroad that loves country music never a filipino music until charice change me ,this girl is amazing no matter what gotta have that infinity cd…hurraayyyyyyyyyyyy chasters

2. EVON, DUBAI says:
    @Angelface101 thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much, you just dont have any idea how much you make me happy, about the promise, dont worry i’ve been promoting charice here as much as i can. lol even my boss knows and admired her. I will email you later i need 2 make one for gmail coz i have yahoo.. thanks again.

3. tsarisima says:
    OMG! OMG! OMG! Lighthouse!! OMG!! I just listened to the longer preview and OMG! OMG! OMG! This is such a beautiful song it almost made me cry. Her voice is so evocative that it is impossible not to respond with your whole being. Her voice touches the soul. This album is a hit! She’s not Beyonce or Katy Perry or Jessie J (although she can kill their songs with her cover) she’s Charice and I think this album is gonna show who she is as an artist. This song is just so perfect for her voice. Whoever started the rumor that she’s losing her voice… in fact it’s the opposite … she’s finding her true voice! Like a beautiful butterfly coming out of its cocoon she’s definitely grown. The voice is now a woman’s voice. Goodbye little girl in pink dress. You’ll always be balladeer and belter cause no one can do Run to You like you do, but I see the artist you are becoming. Buying the CD right now! Right now!

4. Ham says:
    wow, chasters can’t wait…fans from every corner of the world buying charice infinity album japanese version so aggressively. i just wish when the us version arrives, chasters worldwide will do the same and perhaps surpass our princess 8th standing in the billboard. when that time comes and w/ every chaster’s desire and passion, can we make her the 1st asian to top the billboard?

5. anniefound says:
    just posted my comment and wondering why it wasn’t posted?

6. anniefound says:
    @justcharie, i just finished reading the article for Charice from Amazon RnB chart in Japan and Infinity is runing #2 for 4 days now and in itunes, it’s been #1. It’s Oct.5 here in the US (westcoast)and just enjoyed watching Charice’s free concert there. Japan loves our very own Charice, we could see that. Thanks for sharing this video. You just transported me to Japan to see Charice once again. Thank you Charicemania for all the great work you are doing so we could travel with Charice around the world. God bless you all.

7. Tony Vernsky says:
    AWESOME!!! The Japanese audience braved the rain to watch Charice. I’ll do the same to watch this amazing performance. Thanks for sharing.

8. drtp says:
    Great performance! I’ve said it over and over… and still, Charice never ceases to amaze me!!

9. Classy says:
    Charice Infinity at #10 Oricon Daily for Oct 4, 2011. No exact figures yet but it should be less than 10k.

Note: Albums/singles in Japan are actually available a day before the released date. First day sales are usually the highest.

10. EVON, DUBAI says:
    @buena14 but i dont have credit card, is it possible with cash?

11. buena14 says:
    EVON, DUBAI you can pre order the Infinity CD now at amazon.com (USA). Just ordered mine. I saw from the website that they deliver to UAE and so as here in New Zealand that’s why I managed to order. The cd is yet to be available in the US on 18 Oct.

12. bettyboop says:
    I already heard the preview of the songs and im loving them esp the lighthouse, lesson for life and heartbreak survivor. wish I can get the album. if not, Ill just wait for next year when it will be available here in US.

13. manang babes says:
    I just ordered from Amazon.Japan and it totaled $32+ including the shipping. Yeheyyyyy, Charice, to the top Baby.

14. EVON, DUBAI says:
    I consider my self as an obsessed chaster but i cant call my self as a full chaster, i haven’t buy any of her album coz its not available here in U.A.E, i been searching for it for a long time but they said its never been available here..WHY????? i want her 1st and 2nd album so badly, can someone help me plsssss, i will send money just tell me how much. thanks

• Joel says:
      if any chaster wants to do that for u, you guys can do the transactions through a paypal account.

• Angelface101 says:
      @EVON of Dubai – Lucky you – I still have one (unpacked) Charice’s 1st album US version. If you are interested you can email me at (lilbern1951@gmail.com). You do not have to pay for it. Just make a solemn promise that you will share it with all your friends over there and play it loud in your car and home. To all others who will read this I only have 1 CD left – Sorry.

15. jojie says:
    this is already available here in europe,like a lolipop for kinder in buying this album,proud of american-philippine people around the Globe.more music-films for Chaaa.we are waiting for her forthcoming film with Salma Hayek and Kevin the film heres comes the boom this july 2012. this will be a big Bang for Charice the whole world.

16. stistage2 says:
    Yes I just ordered my copy from YesAsia! was quite a hassle but finally got it through. 14 days til arrival, I’ll start counting the minutes. I hope my family members don’t open the package before me or they’ll know my little secret. Can’t wait!

17. justjames says:
    A big CONGRATULATIONS Charice. We are on our way to full superstardom in music scene the American Mainstream. The world already is under your spell now here comes America, the United States of America.

18. mpasig52 says:
    Congratulations, Charice! I hope Infinity will also be available here in the Philippines.

• SaTrinomaNagkita says:
      It’s not available in the US too but I ordered through Yes.com. You could do the same thing. Yes.com is so far offer the best price. You will have to pay shipping but at a lower rate based on their shipping table rates since your closer.

I don’t know if Warner-Japan will sell it in stores in the Philippines as the CD is for Japan only.

19. justcharrie says:
    Just wanna share a very good news. INFINITY is already at #20 in Jap iTunes! http://bit.ly/qWIxqd

YAHOOO!!!!

20. ohmycharice says:
    Hi charice hope infinity will be release here in qatar!!!

21. Ninja says:
    I received #INFINIY already!!!! It’s so AWESOME!!!<3

22. justcharrie says:
    INFINITY has already been released in Japan, it’s everywhere. I got my copy and I’m just hoping that they release LIGHTHOUSE as a single soon. Definitely it’s AWESOME! GOOSEBUMP!

23. justcharrie says:
    Gosh I was feeling ahead of time, waited for the livestream at 5PM earlier today I thought it’s already 5th. That’s what happens when super ecstatic!

• SaTrinomaNagkita says:
      LOL. You’re super excited too. If you are in the US, livestream would be at 4am EDT. Yikes! I’m still sleeping :-( Manila would be 4pm. All times are on October 5th.

I received notification that my 2 Infinity CD’s has been shipped as of 10/3. Yehey!

24. NYChaster says:
    Another awesome event to look forward to. *cheers* Cha #1 Forever~! =D

25. big dog says:
    Amazon Japan said they just shipped my copy…Lucky Angelia of NY she got hers already!

26. lbato_conp says:
    Tomorrow is the big day!!! This is it! Congratulations Charice!!!

27. Chasterlei says:
    Is it true that if you buy on YesAsia, it doesn’t count in the music sales charts? Please verify. Thanks!

• Jax says:
      From Yesasia.com FAQ section…

Do the sales of Japanese CD, DVD, and Blu-ray music products at YesAsia.com count towards Japan’s Oricon music charts?

**Yes. YesAsia.com is an official sales data provider to the music sales charts reported by Oricon Inc. The fulfilled sale quantities of all Japan Version CD, DVD, and Blu-ray music products at YesAsia.com are reported to Oricon on a weekly basis, and reflected in the Oricon music charts. These sales data are confidential, and will not be available to the public.

• Chasterlei says:
        Thanks, Jax, for making sure it counts for Charice. I just want her to be at the top of the charts as she deserves!

• lzielabcha says:
        How about PREORDERS in Yesasia, do they count towards Oricon?

Thanks.

• Joel says:
          an order is an order. Yes it counts. Mine “has been shipped” woo hooo! To USA!

• luckieme510 says:
            thank you for the info. Mine has been shipped too to the USA!! Can’t wait to receive it. so exciting!!! :)

28. Chasterlei says:
    Congrats and more power to Charice! I am one of many Chasters excited to get my own copy and listen to it non-stop.

29. Mnc says:
    YesAsia seems to be the cheapest to order from. I’ll get my order on the 5th. I’m super excited to hear Bounce Back the studio version after seeing her performed it. Just got new speakers and subwoofer in my car just for her CD.