Categorized | Announcements, Appearances, Buzz, News, USA

Charice to Sing at NFL Game’s 9/11 Tribute in Florida

Charice to Sing at NFL Game’s 9/11 Tribute in Florida

682 Responses to “Charice to Sing at NFL Game’s 9/11 Tribute in Florida”

1. Blanca says:

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite
    reason appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people
    think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
    people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get
    more. Thanks

2. Thanks for sharing! I liked this one, keep up the good work :)

3. josheryl19 says:
    I feel THRILLED listening to charice’s version of SSB and GBA then and now… her SUPERNATURAL VOICE is piercing deep into my very soul, her HUMILITY, her INNER STRENGTH, her COURAGE.
    everything about you CHARICE inspires my Whole Being :)

4. max says:
    Charice has never had a performance before that generated this many comments, so it must have been awesome. As an American, I can assure you her performance was great. Anytime a singer can perform these great songs and cause chills to run up your spine, it was a superb rendition.

Thanks Charice!

5. Stockpicker says:
    I love my fellow American and my fellow Chaster. Some Filipinos should learn a bit from this man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3k1jRHssXo

6. lala says:
    where is she now? is she gone and done already?

• khatman says:
      After doing her Doha(Qatar) show(8 pm Sept 29, 2011) she returned to the U.S. to perform w/DFF @ Mandalay Bay Las Vegas – The Hitman Returns 2(Oct 1, 2011). She wasn’t feeling well the day after Doha so I hope she is ok for DFF.

7. allgringo says:
    She´s Fantastic !!

8. Kuya_Chi says:
    Wow, Charice! I saw your videos in that recently held concert in Singapore…I should say you were awesome. I saw your efforts of hitting/being careful with your notes and being one with your audience. It was a heartfelt moment when you thank the audience for watching your show. I’m glad that you’ve shown appreciation with these humongous blessings that you have. In the movie “Spiderman” there was a line…”With great power comes great responsibility.” May you always be humble, be more appreciative and work harder to be the best that you are destined to become. Thank you for responding.-Kuya Chi

9. WebScribes says:
    Awesome performances by our lovely Charice

10. hermiemel says:
    Eversince I am watching Charice, what struck me the most about her is her amazing and professional ability to handle the emotional roller coaster and keep her sanity amidst neurotic situation like this. She has the ability to “keep-her-wits” about her and “focus” on the job at hand.

Charice is a picture of true professionalism and perfection. With her beautiful voice, she calmly performed SSB + GBA infront of 67,000 noisy fired-up crowd celebrating air and ground coverage of the ten year 9-11 tributes with some crews and media a few feet around her. All I can say is, ICE runs through her veins.

11. bluetec says:
    I ‘d like to make it 667th comment

12. amymeng2 says:
    New single of Charice released in itunes and amazon “You’re Still The One” (live). Actually this was recorded live when she was at Billboard.com – buy now!!

• luvkcha09 says:
      The could also do that with other live performances of Charice – like a DVD compilation, that would be really great.

• Mnchaster1 says:
      Hmmm, iTunes won’t let you download it yet, is this the same one she sang at billboards?

• amymeng2 says:
        Yes you’re right, its not there anymore and I don’t know why but I bought it before they took it out. And yes this was last year at billboard.com

13. lbato_conp says:
    Charice rehearsing for concerts in Singapore F1 and in Doha, Qatar

14. lbato_conp says:
    Can’t wait for the F1 in singapore. Just a few days and charice will sing again to the singaporean chasters…..!!!! Yehey!!!!

15. Hello Chasters!!!!any new news about our AMAZING Charice???

16. jn says:
    Many of us, may have different opinions regarding Charice’s performance but no one can deny that she is one of best live singers in this generation. I loved the way she sang the Star Spangled Banner and GBA. You can feel it without outshining the 9/11 commemoration.

17. eve says:
    God Bless Charice and God Bless America on the occasion of the 10-year commemoration of 9/11.

18. alvin says:
    Thank you for your love and support to CHARICE. She will still go a long way.

You are ALL GOOD AND WONDERFUL….

19. avian08 says:
    Charice is the Best of the Best! Why? because she always performs as if it is her last performance! A true measure indeed of a true Super Diva!!!

20. 18wheeleredy says:
    CHARICE U THE BEST….

CHARICE ROCKS….CHARICE RULZ…..

21. RodBelt says:
    Change of topic which may end this childish and endless mudslinging personal attacks that corrupted this thread meant for a memorable occasion:

Does anybody have any information of the DF&F Asian concert tour which was supposed to perform in Manila on Oct. 25? The date doesn’t sound legit because Black Eyed Peas have a concert at Araneta on the same night. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• avian08 says:
      Hi Rod,

Black Eyed Peas will be held at MOA.

• RodBelt says:
        Thanks, avian08. I got confused on the venue. I only brought this up because I don’t think there can be 2 international concerts on the same date in Manila. I am only interested in Charice, LOL. I am in the Philippines now and I have never heard or read any buzz about Charice and DF&F’s forthcoming performance.

• avian08 says:
          You are welcome, Rod. In fact, there is already an ad about the concert with Charice as the spokeperson, posted here on CM chatroom sometime last week. I encourage you to buy your ticket now.