Tickets Now on Sale for Charice’s October 7, 2011 Concert in Dubai

Tickets Now on Sale for Charice’s October 7, 2011 Concert in Dubai

; http://sekret-firmy.ru/cannabis-seeds-best-shop.html

33 Responses to “Tickets Now on Sale for Charice’s October 7, 2011 Concert in Dubai”

1. Hmm it seems like yojr website atee my first comment (it was extremely long) so I
    guess I’ll just sum it up what I wreote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new tto everything.

Do yyou have any points for beginner blog writers?
    I’d really appreciate it.

2. Ahmed says:
    please vote for charice she needs our help

3. osuna says:
    Never fails…everytime its spearheaded by you know who..? the report from attendees are , its “cheap” no class..etc…

To this day , they will use Charice to personally fatten their own pockets..unsure and false preparation…oh well…and it says “buy tickets at your own risks….laughable…LOL

4. bruceeism says:
    Good thing charice isnt sure of coming dubai, its so ka-cheapan as they say so. I knew it, the event is an all filipino festivity and i am sure the charice team is not towards these direction, they are pushing on the larger audience other than us filipinos only. i was there in dubai last year and damn . . . . so cheap stage set up for an international superstar. Twas like a baratillio concert. Sorry and i am just speaking for myself, it is the way how i look things.

• Chelsea says:
      What’s a baratilio concert or ka-cheapen? Nevermind, doesn’t matter. I guess her only fans are filipino who make comments here but shedoes definitely deserve a bigger audienc. Im a big fan, her voice just is AMAZING. Dubai doesn’t matteranyway. I wanna see how she gets promoted when her new album comes out. But for sure if chasters are in Dubai,they sure do seem like crooks over there Lol and Better not get tickets for any events ever in Dubai unless Charice herself tweets about it . Would never get away with scams like that in America unless it’s some rinky dink venue, but Charice is getting better known than that now.

• oneofmanycharicefans says:
        Don’t worry Chelsea, I don’t understand a thing people say here sometimes. They use too many Filipino lingo. Sorry CM members, but I’ve gotta say this place has been raided by Filipino fans from the Philippines where some think that it’s a place for Filipinos to mingle. This is an international fan site, meaning it should be always about Charice and in English. While I understand she’ll have a lot of Filipino fans from her homeland visiting and posting here often, I think CM has gotten too Filipino-fied when it comes to the chatroom and comments. Just my two cents. Said my peace.

• Chelsea says:
          Thank you! I’m not alone LOL! Yeah I think her fans need to do a better job of blending Charice into the American landscapewith all the talk aboutgetting a larger audience. Filipino has nothing to do with her talent but it’s so obvious that’s all there is in the chatbox. And old people in comments lol.I guess they’re not americans and it shows. I love her anyway, something about her. Hope her next album does way better, she deserves it. I love love LOVE Charice!

• POPseeker says:
      Agree!!!!! I hope our princess will not go there!

• Charicebiggestfan says:

I agree with bruceesim because I also went there to see Charice’s first concert in Dubai! Id pay any amount to see Charice but that show last year, the organizer of the show was so cheap. The stage was so ordinary and the sound system was not great, and the whole crowd are 99% Filipinos. I dont like it when it is organized by Filipinos because Charice will look so cheap because she deserve better than that. Charice should stay away from any concert sponsored by a Filipino organization because they only give her cheap venue, cheap stage, cheap sound systems and most of the audience are Filipinos.

5. cancon says:
    vote for Charice on best vocalist 25 Filipina singers ..on femalenetwork.com…please

6. Melisma22 says:
    Dubai has been very lucky to have Charice again. Chasters there must be blessed with joy. There are other countries wide open for Charice to set foot on e.g. Australia. Oprah is very popular there and I’m sure Charice is among the most talkabout young stars there. I strongly suggest DFF to put Australia on his radar screen and be the first to be there.

7. ranty says:
    charice is everywhere. the world wants a piece of charice

8. tnt says:
    I can’t forget what happened in her last concert in Dubai Tennis Club… Charice was introduced around 11:30pm bec of the Guest performers ……hope this time is different…

9. chit says:
    I am positvely sure that Charice’s management team is looking out for her, thank you. Let’s remember only the fact that we are her fans and she is our star, enjoy her music, and wish for her greater success. Whatever it is she has achieved, we rejoice and applaud her. Okay?

10. kurcis says:
    If charice was empty before, but now she is abundant of graces and full of blessings that given to her by God almighty one, because charice deserves all what she got. She is humble, nice, great, good, role model and a good example of being a teenager.

11. pochie says:
    Who cares how much money Charice makes and what she do with it. i’m sure she has good people around her that takes care of and worry about what to do whatever income she derives out of her efforts. Just enjoy the ride and appreciate her talents!

12. rosy says:

13. marife says:
    Ohh wow!
    Definitely will be there..

• marife says:
      It’s intriguing that my simple comment have thumbs down.I watched her concert last year, it’s worth all your money. And if you haven’t heard Charice live, prepared to be amazed.:-)

14. NYChaster says:
    Cha….is…EVERYWHERE~!!! =D WOOT~!! <33 her soo much. Chasters world wide must be so excited. Charice + Fast cars….it doesn't get more exhilirating then that. =)

15. cancon says:
    keep on amazing us Charice…more power!

16. Sandy says:
    All UAE camels are invited!!! How about camels from QATAR? (think) hmmmm I need magic to see charice again this time….

17. camo says:
    jojie focus on the concert not her millions lol , charice is a smart kid she knows what it is to dont have , so she wont be going broke anytime soon ,and if you know about charice she is already investing in apartments.

18. unicorn says:
    wow sooo great,awesome
    i wish i could come,i’m asian too,i’ll try my best to come if i can, it was such a great news,it is one of my wishes to see Charice,

19. temeculaCA says:
    When God was handing out talent, Charice was at the front of the line…

…and He ran out by the time He got to me. lol

20. minty710 says:
    Not in Dubai but WOOT great bday for me still ch!!! :))) <333

21. jojie says:

OMG,Charice earned millions of dollars now,hope Charice will invest wisely with her millions same as manny pacquiao,who happens to have 10 doors apartment in LA. life is short and you only bloomed once so take this oppurtunity CHAAA,spend wisely with your millions,invest as many as you can,be frugal and wise….GBU.

• Jack says:
      So you’re Charice’s new financial adviser now? GEEZ!

• emusicify says:
      You probably mean well, but not so nice to speculate and give advice. Cheers!

• josie says:
      hey jojie:

yeah, really! what exactly made you think you’re qualified to give financial advice to Charice’s?

• John Russell says:

I agree, so as Oprah did with her money. She spent money so wisely and that made her famous by investing it properly. World economy is so challenging of which investors urged to do business or any types of investments that in return have advantage in real profit or money making. Charice then, is exactly the same as those people on where should million of dollars be spent or invested. Before any steps, she has to hire a financial adviser before pushing through business legal chancellor. Whatever happens to her million of pennies, we’ll continue support and give her the words of wisdom advice.

22. Branth says:
    Dubai chaster are lucky to watch charice in a solo concert

23. starbuck245 says: