8/22 – One day to go! Have you already bought your tickets to see Charice perform live?
Last year, Charice did an amazing five song set at the 2010 End of Summer Block Party. According to LAfan’s detailed concert report here, the audience definitely enjoyed her songs plus the dancing that she did. Almost everyone was singing along to her no. 1 hit single, Pyramid ft. Iyaz.
The people of Las Vegas must have had a really good time during Charice’s set because they’re bringing her back for this year’s End of Summer Block Party. 98.5 KLUC has just announced through their Twitter account that Charice’s addition to the performers list of the 2011 concert is now confirmed.
Charice will be joining Cody Simpson, Iyaz, Jackson Gutry, Lex Rox, and DJ Co-1 on August 23, 2011 in Las Vegas. Just like last year, the concert will be held at the Henderson Pavillion. Seat prices are at $19.85 and $35.85. Buy your tickets here.
98.5 KLUC has been really supportive of Charice, and they have been playing her new song, “Louder”. Charice is actually featured twice right now on the official website of KLUC, and there’s even a “new Charice music” page on their site.
Chasters in Las Vegas should exercise their right to request for Charice’s new single, “Louder”, to be played on 98.5 KLUC and other radio stations. But don’t get too overexcited, okay? Remember the following reminders whenever you’re requesting so that radio stations and their DJs won’t get too annoyed:
Radio Request Etiquette: Please Read
Ok, I know you can hardly wait to start calling & emailing but FIRST we need to go over a few rules:
1. Never ever call a radio station out of your listening area. It will look fake or forced to the radio station and it will do more harm than good . It must, organically, look like a hit.
2. Please be aware that the station may not be able to get to your request right away but they do make note of requests and requests will certainly impact the station’s playlist.
3. It’s not a good idea to call the DJs too much or spam their in-box. That could really work against us, so just one call/email a day will be enough… ok, maybe two, like a friendly reminder “hey how come you haven’t played my song yet?” Don’t be obnoxious please, you know what I mean, I hope.
4. If the stations in your area are already playing Charice’s Louder, call the DJs anyway, e-mail and let them know how much you appreciate them, how much you LOVE the song.
We’re nearing the release of Charice’s sophomore album! And it’s up to us fans to make her single be heard until the official promotion of her new album, as arranged by her management, kicks in.
By Sofia Carrera, charicemania.com
Possibly Related Posts (automatically generated):
- Charice Delivered a Fun Four-Song Performance at KLUC’s End of Summer Block Party in Las Vegas
It’s been a day since Charice impressed the tweens, teens, and adults in Las Vegas with her amazing voice and...
- End of Summer Block Party, August 28th, 2010
AUGUST 30 – FULL VIDEO SET LIST & BACKSTAGE PHOTOS NOW ADDED. CBS Radio Las Vegas’ 98.5 KLUC and 1140AM...
- Request Note to God on Radio Disney
While shooting the breeze with fellow Chasters in the chatroom last night, BayAreaFan made a great suggestion: why not promote...