Categorized | Announcements

Season 2 Finale Glee Watching Party in Los Angeles

Season 2 Finale Glee Watching Party in Los Angeles

Come join other Charice fans watch Sunshine Corazon sing a dramatic new and original power-ballad this Tuesday in Glee’s Season 2 finale. This will be an epic episode!

Where: Kapistahan Grill Restaurant in Los angeles’ Historic Filipino Town.  Kapistahan will open exclusively for the Glee watching party.

When: May 24 at 7:00 p.m.

Dinner is only $10 per person (+ tax & tip) and includes one entrée (chicken inasal or beef kaldereta), one vegetable side dish, rice and choice of soda or raspberry ice tea.  Additional food and drinks (beer & wine) may also be purchased from their regular menu.

Link to Kapistahan Grill http://www.kapistahangrill.com/index.html

EVERYONE IS INVITED TO JOIN!

By DrTp & Schoen, Charicemania.com

81 Responses to “Season 2 Finale Glee Watching Party in Los Angeles”

1. SideburnerSol says:
    Here’s a little video of the LA Chasters celebrating our inspiration’s Glee performance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBStRSkjWpQ

2. chai_gwapa says:
    Is there any pictures or video of you guys in the party? Would like to see them.. thanks

• SideburnerSol says:
      Hi chai_gwapa. Yes! Steve Angeles from ABS-CBN was there to report on Charice. He took video & interviewed several Chasters. :)

A couple of PH news videos: http://bit.ly/lkkyW9 and http://bit.ly/lNKplf

I also have video and pics that I’ll be posting on the “La Chasters” fb page. Htinla, who made the LA Chasters’ B-Day greeting for Charice will edit his vidz of the party this weekend & post soon.

3. jimfan155 says:
    Hmmmm. Sunshine depressed, but is talked out of going back to the Philippines, wants to get away from Vocal Adrenaline, leads her team to the top 10, New Directions has not improved, but got worse, Rachel has one more shot next year to win it all, what does this mean. It means New Directions needs a new direction, which means new blood needs to be infused to bring them up. Just putting one and one together and coming up with Sunshine.

btw, watching AI finale with 20 minutes to go and they have had so many superstars from Beyonce to Tom Jones with great performances. Just something is missing and for me Charice would make this a more incredible show – maybe next year.

• yusuf mario germino says:

hi @jimfa155… hope you are doing fine .. can you help me.. i couldn’t seem to find anything about the AI sutff…. seems like she didn’t guested afterall…. am i correct.. am i the only one in the world who didn’t know about it…. PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!

• jimfan155 says:

Hi yusuf. She was on 3 episodes, including the Season Opener, the third to last one (A Night of Neglect) and the Grand Finale. Although the rumours had her in 9 episodes, in reality she only appeared in 3. The songs she sang were Telephone, Listen, All By Myself, and As Long As You Are There.

Haven’t heard anything about next season and my previous comment contained my thoughts and hopes. Take care and hope all is well.

• eve says:

It was just a rumor that apparently got started when HollywoodLife.com reported that Pia wanted a duet with Charice. Fox News picked it up and falsely reported the duet would be on American Idol’s finale. Other media picked up the Fox News report. Unfortunately Charice had a schedule conflict, filming in Boston for the movie “Here Comes the Boom.”

• jimfan155 says:

Thanks for coming to my aid, Eve. Looks like my senior moments are coming pretty regularly these days. For some reason I assumed yusuf was talking about Glee and not AI.

• eve says:

lol jimfan, but definitely you are one of our most cherished CM seniors… <3

• jimfan155 says:

And you are one our most cherished moderators and volunteers. As always, thank you for all you do for CM.

4. Lola Lily says:
    My hubby and I loved Charice’s performance on Glee last night. We think her acting was superb and her singing was amazing. Her looks was simple but beautiful, a typical Filipina look.
    We hope to see more of Charice on Glee.
    By the way, I had met Charice in person here in LV last year and I tell you she is beautiful, cute, pretty and very respectful. I have a picture with her to prove it.
    Best wishes Charice. I’m sooo crazy for your. Take care!

• CharisseToo says:
      Lola Lily, are you from LV? We should have a Las Vegas chapter party too one of these days :) …and like you, I thought the performance was good!

• Lola Lily says:

Hi Charisse Too! I live close to LV. I think it’ll be great to have the LV chapter party. Just let me know when. Would be glad to meet you. Thanks for the idea.

5. Charice’s performance at Glee last night was amazing. I am forever proud of her. She is perfect inside and out.

6. Chris says:
    Hi guys!
    I watched glee finale last night. Its an episode worth remembering. A lot of twist and superb performances.
    Regardless of how people reacted on our dear Charice’s physical attributes, it doesnt affect any at all her performance and appearance on the said episodes but instead my admiration and excitement heated up and level up way way high!!!
    Congrats Charice and all the glee casts!
    Amazing show!!!!
    Hope Sunshine will be seen again in season 3.
    Lets cross our finger!! Lol!!!
    Btw, i downloaded the episode on my iphone lol!!!!

7. osuna says:
    BUNCH OF LOSERS RESURFACED AGAIN, LOL,
    NEVER FAILS, WEIGHT, HAIR , FACE.
    WHO CARES ! SHE IS A SWEET LITTLE
    PERSON, AND A LOT OF RESOURCES.
    AND MORE COMING TOWARDS HER POCKET.
    JEALOUS PILIPINOS, ALWAYS HAVE SOME
    NEGATIVES TO SAY. HOPELESS

• yusuf mario germino says:
      yeah i agree with you
      these people are not true CHASTERS they are like rats infiltrating the camp…. wish they’d stop the nonsense

8. niel says:

• fef says:
      Niel, thank you so much for the rewind. I was working last night that i missed this episode,glad to see this amazing girl again.

9. EBJohns11 says:
    Love it! Charice nailed it and more time exposure on that episode!!!

10. starbuck245 says:
    Just wanted to post my thanks to everyone who attended the Glee viewing party in Los Angeles. I got there a bit late, but could see that people were enjoying themselves. It was nice to meet everyone again and I hope to see you all again soon in the near future at another Cha inspired event.

Lastly, a huge thanks to those who went to the trouble to organize the party and decorate the tables so nice with balloons, table settings, and Glee cupcakes (they all got gobbled up before I could grab one, but Oh Well! U snooze, U lose): Sideburner, Christine, Jazzy, NoDoubt and his lovely wife, Ms. NoDoubt (Rosemary), Ed, and others.

Till the next time…To the Top, Baby!

11. Chasterlei says:
    WOW, Charice belting a much higher-pitched “heart” was quite a suprise tonight! Other than it was shorter than expected, great acting, singing, song, great everything! Charicious!!!

12. Melisma22 says:

• Ceedum says:
      Unbelievable. All the stupid comments about Charice’s weight.

Hello?!!! She’s beautiful the way she is. Her face is round and the show’s hair stylists emphasized it more. Also Charice takes her cue from Oprah who stresses health over being unnaturally thin. Lastly, Charice takes after her family, her body structure is in her DNA. She will have to work much harder to stay pleasingly slim for her more critical fans.

“Baby fat” didn’t stop Adele from winning the Grammy for best new artist and staying on top of the charts.

• jazzyme says:

Why the dislikes? If I got an unexpected surprise with the way she looked, dismayed that she is not as cute as before, how much more with others? I love her just the way she is and will remain her fan no matter what but I am also rooting for her to be at the top and that is the ultimate goal of all her true fans. True that there are so many artists out there where weight did not matter, but fitness and talent still go together and are an important combination to be more successful. She looked so cute with her cover of “Baby” and there were so many who commented that she was cute, pretty, and amazingly talented. “Adorable look” + talent get fans initially. A comment about Charice’s weight gain or a suggestion/reminder to watch her weight is not stupid. No matter how you justify how she looked: it’s just the hair style, the dress, the angle of shots, etc., (which could be true), the fact remains that on screen she did look fat and I was truly concerned. Chasters, you should be open minded and not crucify those who dare to voice an opinion (in a nice way) and who are only truly concerned about Charice future. Do not challenge me as being not a true fan because of agreeing with Melisma22 comment

• Melisma22 says:

Jezzyme, thanks so much for your comment…Great minds think alike! When someone took the effort to give you unbiased and constructive advice, open up your mind and take it. Those who blindly keep telling how cute you are, everything you do is always right would easily make you lose your bearing and never advance.

13. Bigfan says:
    Charice, great performance!!!! :). You look sooo amazing in that blue dress, and your english is perfect, and your acting is so much better! I love your round face, it’s beautiful. Don’t listen to people here, you are one in a million, and your gift of singing is one in a billion!

• Marie says:
      Hi Bigfan,

I’m outside of USA, do you have a link for that complete episode?

Thank you in advance.

14. jimfan155 says:
    Wow Charice, great performance tonight and I support you unconditionally.

15. Kay says:
    Dear Charice, I like you girl and I also love your new single “Louder”. But please next time, have your say on what your hairstyle should be. The way they did your hair tonight on Glee wasn’t flattering, it does not compliment the shape of face. You looked so round, it doesn’t look good. But I like you anyway. I just thought you deserve more than that since it was a big night for you. I know this sounds harsh & everybody here is gonna get hysterical but I just wanna be honest about it. Best wishes and hope your singles make it to the top.

16. Randolf says:
    Just saw Charice on Glee… as expected, she sang amazing… and her acting skills improved A LOT.. she was great.. but she looked like she gained couple of pounds with her hair up… all in all, she’s still great no matter what.

17. WOW WOW WOW says:
    San Diego Chasters, lets all gather like LA Chasters as I am sure it would be fun screaming while watching Charice.

18. jimfan155 says:
    Have a great time West Coast Chasters. Pls post another great video of you girls and guys whooping it up. Sure hope Sunshine brings home the trophy for VA.

19. jet says:
    Charice should do a solo performance with her band on “Austin city limit” for PBS to showcase all of her best original songs. This will be a great exposure for her and boost album sales.

20. SideburnerSol says:
    Get on the right track Chasters, let’s PARTEY in LA! Ooooh it’s just a day away, Chasters who live in LA. Click on the Evite Chasters; RSVP today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCnEqmjPP0o