Categorized | Announcements, Buzz

2011 Billboard Fan Favorite Award: Vote for Charice!

2011 Billboard Fan Favorite Award: Vote for Charice!

After four years of absence, the Billboard Music Awards will be returning this 2011. The awards show is scheduled on May 22, 2011 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, and will be aired on ABC at 8-11 p.m. ET/PT. The full nominees list for the different awards have been released, and Rihanna leads with a total of 18 nominations, followed by Eminem with 16.

Winners will be selected based on several criteria: sales, chart performance, airplay, and level of activity on social and media networks. One award that’s exempt from these measures is the Billboard Fan Favorite Award. The only way an artist could nab this award is by getting the most votes during the online poll on Billboard.com. Voting opened on May 9 and will end on May 20, 2011.

Billboard has been constantly positive with their features on Charice, and certain articles and interviews helped gain more exposure for her. One of the most unforgettable Charice-Billboard items is her no. 4 standing on Billboard’s “21 Under 21″ list. Another memorable moment for Charice is her Live Billboard Q&A Session last November 29.

bbma 302 2001 2011 Billboard Fan Favorite Award: Vote for Charice!On the voting page of Billboard’s Fan Favorite Award, 30 artists are listed as possible winners. Charice may not be on that list but Billboard provided an “Other” choice where you can type in the name of the artist you’re voting for. So Chasters, try to allot a few minutes everyday to vote for Charice. Other artists have already tweeted their fans to vote for them, so it’s vital that all Chasters vote as much as they can ’til May 20. Also, multiple voting is allowed so there’s no reason to just vote once.

VOTING INSTRUCTIONS

If you want to vote, simply >> visit this page.
Scroll down the page to where it says >> CLICK HERE TO VOTE in big red letters.
Her name is not listed there, but…

Simply type in: CHARICE in the blank textbox provided.

Click “Submit” and wait for the new page to load.
Then click the “Vote Again” link. Repeat the steps above as much as you can.

Help spread the word about voting for Charice as the 2011 Billboard Fan Favorite through Twitter, Facebook, and other social networking sites.

It’s still anybody’s game, so just keep on voting for Charice.

By Sofia Carrera, charicemania.com

60 Responses to “2011 Billboard Fan Favorite Award: Vote for Charice!”

1. Vietnam loves Charice says:
    This is my new job… chasters , hard working , please !!

2. Isag says:
    Dear Chasters, If you really want Charice to Win, Please Spend your time voting for her Instead of Spending your time Chatting.

3. MarjzV says:
    Can i vote as much as i can? Because i used to vote at least 50votes at a time. Is this OK?

4. natalie says:
    I honestly voted for my love for Charice….I will vote everyday… Good luck!

5. blues24clues says:
    ahm..this 8 hrs of my work…ive done everything. i voted charice till my last time in my work..hope you guys do the same thing as i am…

6. adixon2luv says:
    it’s been my habit since i found the link re billboard music award..let’s make it happen for our dear princess charice..if she will win this award this could be her another passes for super stardom..

7. eve says:
    @Gandalf I do have the Billboard Behind the Scenes video. Enjoy…

Charice is “the best gift EVER!” …a Gift from God

Keep voting Chasters! I’m not sure all the votes will count from outside North America since Billboard music charts are primarily American but one thing they’ll know for sure is that Charice has a formidable fan base that goes all out in their support.

8. I voted twenty times so far today. I will vote many more times again tonight. I hope everyone will do the same. Happy voting for our beloved, Charice! Cheers.

9. nick says:
    Definitely we’ll vote for Charice. All chasters out there you might want to paste the link unto your facebook account or any site that you can think of. Let’s multiply. All full force for Charice!

10. mjoy says:
    hey fellow chasters just found this video of charice dancing with a kid, seems like they having a good time together

11. BeckyM says:
    Yeah doing a lot of voting as much a s possible ever since webscribes shared link at the chatroom. Hope Billboard will recognize Charice impact through the substantial votes she is getting from the Chasters.
    FTW Princess!!

12. Hessa says:
    There you…just voted more than 30 times this morning..i’ll do it again tonight. All for Charice!!!

13. abeng1127 says:

HOW CAN WE vote , THERE IS NO NAME charice ON ABOVE…GRAZY bill…….

• Cyjen says:
      ==Charice may not be on that list but Billboard provided an “Other” choice where you can type in the name of the artist you’re voting for.==> click on the red vote button to take you to the voting page. Select “Other” and type Charice in the textbox.

14. I voted five times tonight. Tomorrow, I will vote as many times as I can. Let us vote all day every day til May 20th, everybody. Afterall, we love our Charice, right?

15. Anna139 says:
    I can’t find the other button.

16. spirikitik says:

17. carlo says:
    voted voted voted!!..

18. marlyn says:
    I voted several times daily ; everytime i see a link in the chat room about that i always vote just for Charice ; i’ve never done it for anybody else except her . Chasters let’s do more voting .Goodluck to Charice

19. eve says:
    I voted !!!… and voted… and voted… and voted… and voted… and voted……..

don’t get too hung up on the write-in, they can’t possibly include everybody’s fan favorite on the list. Lots of popular artists are excluded – Adele, J.Lo., B.o.B., Pink… This is the Billboards MUSIC Awards Fan Favorites and Charice hasn’t exactly burned up the radio airwaves with hit songs over the past year. Her debut album was released over a year ago now. That’s the reality. But we do have high hopes for her next album and the exciting collaborations!

Charice discussed working on her sophomore album on the Billboard Live Q&A from a few months back. I enjoyed watching it again today, it’s one of my favorite interviews, a full 35 minutes long. Charice was at her most entertaining and adorable, and certainly made a chaster of Billboard host Tye Comer. He lost his composure coupla times and got goosebumps with Charice showing off her killer pipes hehe

• gandalf says:

@Eve: Do you have a link for the “behind the scenes” footage of that interview where you need some kind of code/app download to view it? Or maybe the be-all No. 1 source of anything Charice – Webscribes himself – might have one? Would love to see it! Thanks…Btw, I voted many times today I lost count. hehehe

20. muskrat says:

Why is she not on this list? She was #4 21 Under 21 last year, what’s going on here? They listed 30, come on Billboard, give her respect she richly deserve for God’s sake. I don’t get it, I voted for her as a write in but geez, wake up.

• fmart says:
      Selena Gomez was on that list too but she’s not also listed (on this BBMA Category). What Im tryna say is that there are also other deserving artists who are not listed, hence the “other” button. Let’s just vote for her and who knows, Charice wins this one…this time!

21. fmart says:
    been voting for the past days! I double the number of votes everyday. Yesterday, I voted 20 times and now i doubled that. that would mean 80 votes for tomorrow and 160 the day after tomorrow!

22. Charrific says:
    I voted! I don’t usually do this kind of thing for an artist except Charice. I do not know why…(still scratching my head)

23. Luisa says:
    why is charice is not on this poll?

• Stockpicker says:
      Kindly fill in the name of Charice in the space provided for in “Other” at the end of the list. Thank you.

24. Julio says:
    i have cast my votes (thrice) already…labyo Charice…

25. Justcharrie says:
    We have proven so many times that Chasters are unbeatable when it comes to online voting. Let’s do this again!

26. Siria says:
    PLEASE!! Someone help me meet Charice!! I REALLY WANT TO MEET HER!! HELP MY DREAM COME TRUE!! <3

of course im voting for Charice! Lover her!! <3333

27. anitako says:
    Sofia,thanks for detailed explanations of this BB Fan Favorite Award. yes, chasters has to do their share to vote,just to let the world know that charice has some fans out there,even she dont win, of course its best if we can make her win through all our joint force. nothing feels great than to hear charice wins any award, we honor her and she gives us honor too. i will keep voting. thanks sofia.

28. jimfan155 says:
    I just voted a few times without waiting. Is that ok or is there a wait period?

29. 9266445 says:
    Hello Chasters,Italy chaster here,i’m doing my part,im voting charice in 2 loptops a couple of hours already,i have to take a rest now,and do it again tomorrow….labyo Charice….
    FORZA CHASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mingsfan says:

You can vote as often as you like and as soon as you like. Once you vote, you’re taken to another screen that says (among other things), “Vote Again.” I doubt that would be there if they had a “waiting period.”

30. tito_ngel says:
    Ok Chasters around the world we need full force on this. Everybody need to participate for our princess. Get set and go.