Categorized | Announcements, Buzz, Glee

GleeCap: ai???Rumorsai???, Episode 19 Season 2 – Plus Charice on Glee Updates!

GleeCap: ai???Rumorsai???, Episode 19 Season 2 – Plus Charice on Glee Updates!

;

18 Responses to “GleeCap: ai???Rumorsai???, Episode 19 Season 2 – Plus Charice on Glee Updates!”

1. daniel fores says:

she will be sitting at the back seat cause she has her own driver!

2. BudNoy says:
    Charice, I don’t care what they say to you! Bad or good? What you can is special Glee cast didn’t have the quality of singing to be with Celine and Whitney. You’re superb!!! you hear?

3. chafvl says:
    In The Netherlands we just saw the episode “Night of Neglect”, and people here sure noticed Charice/Sunshine Corazon. She was even Trending Topic for a while! I really am proud of the girl from Laguna. She made it far in the showbussiness, not a lot of girls can say that. Charice, you are really awesome!
    Greetz from the other side of the world!

4. spirikitik says:

5. Winkee says:
    The sad thing is, she won’t be returning for the confirmed third season of Glee. Thumbs up if you want her there too!

• Chasterlei says:
      In Glee or not, I support Cha 110%. She doesn’t need to be in Glee to give us glee. In fact, Cha is glee personified! I’d miss her terribly, but I know her talent will take her beyond Glee. My big concern is how I will keep with everything she does! So much in store for such a wonderful lady! Let’s support her as she continue to explore and soar!

6. Chasterlei says:
    Who doesn’t miss Cha in Glee?!? I do! I miss Cha in Glee so much I see and hear her even when she’s not there! It’s true–sometimes we see and hear what we want. In this case, I want Cha NOW! I’m more and more a Chaster now than I have ever been a Gleek. My only request for the next appearance is that she is given more air time per episode–more scenes, more singing, more performing, more acting–just more of Cha! She makes Glee more gleeful than it can be! Thanks, Cha, for the unique kind of ‘glee’ you give us. Always!

7. chit says:
    Folks, calm down; it’s Ryan Murphy’s prerogative to include Charice or not in an episode. We cannot and should not begrudge him or be upset when we don’t see Charice in as many episodes we wished she should have. Let’s enjoy the ride while Charice is in it. HAPPY MOYTHER’S DAY to all the Moms out there!!

8. dadartful says:
    I’ve been monitoring the IMdb site for Here Comes The Boom and noticed that when it was first posted, Charice’s name was listed as the 5th name. Two weeks ago she was listed at 4 over Joe Rogan and now at 3 over Henry Winkler. On the title at the starring list Kevin James, Salma Hayek and Charice are headlined. Hmmm, this is definitely an indication of Cha’s popularity rising and catching on even with the production of Here Comes The Boom. We are all so proud of you Charice, keep grounded and keep on rising.

9. anromable says:

Ryan Murphy lies to us. He always said in various interviews that Charice will be at Glee in 4 or 5 episodes this season 2. But that will not possibly happen.

10. i don’t know.. ryan murphy should give charice more scenes, it’s not rightful to use charice’s name saying she’ll be back and then she’ll exist for like 4 minutes. but she owned the show in her every visit anyway… wish she’ll be a on the main cast dis coming season.

11. POPseeker says:
    …I just can’t wait for the biggest episode for our princess!!! :)

12. eljhon says:
    that was great for charice character on glee. i cant wait for that vol.6 that she’ll be included..go charice..

13. muzikluvr says:
    Thats funny  love u charice 

14. gunrunner says:
    “ha ha ha barely clearing the dash” its ok as long my princess is the sweetest and cutest of them all. go go go my princess you are simply unstoppable.