Categorized | Announcements, Buzz, Glee

Charice in Glee’s “Sexy” Episode This Tuesday?

Charice in Glee’s “Sexy” Episode This Tuesday?

If Glee-creator Ryan Murphy delivers on his previous hints about Sunshine Corazon’s return on Glee: “She’s coming back in Big way. We’re finishing the year with her. She’s coming back for 5 episodes at the end of the year. She’s gonna be great ! Lots of big, big ballads for Charice” – Sunshine should already start popping in scenes as there are only 8 more episodes left for Glee’s second season.

EW’s Spoiler Room confirmed this Friday that Charice will make an appearance as Sunshine Corazon in “Sexy”, Glee’s 15th episode for the second season. This will be her first time to appear on the show this year after a long absence since the season 2 premiere.

Also coming for her second appearance this season is Gwyneth Paltrow. Her character Holly Holiday, will be back as a substitute teacher for sex ed in McKinley High. John Stamos’ Dr. Carl Howell also makes a comeback to the series as Emma’s husband and the school’s dentist.

With the Regionals episode airing after “Sexy”, it’s about time New Directions feel the pressure of competing with other show choirs. Possibly, intimidation will be Charice’s main purpose for appearing in next week’s episode. But there’s no word on whether she’ll be doing a musical number, as Charice’s name is absent from the song list for this episode.

Don’t forget to tune in this Tuesday, 8 p.m. ET to get a glimpse of Charice, but just in case, be ready for some heartache if Entertainment Weekly’s confirmation proves false. Keep in mind that Charice’s five-episode comeback is just an episode or two away.

Spoiler Room 5103 Charice in Glees Sexy Episode This Tuesday?
Image Credit: Greg Gayne/Fox; Trae Patton/NBC; Sonja Flemming/CBS; Adam Rose/Fox

‘Glee,’ ‘Chuck,’ ‘Big Bang Theory,’ ‘Bones’: Find out what’s next in the Spoiler Room

glee charice sunshine 3201 75x75 Charice in Glees Sexy Episode This Tuesday?No word on Groff, although, tell me where to sign in support of his return. Buuuuuuuuuuut, I can confirm the return of another familiar face (and you probably know who I’m talking about because of the photo). Yes, Gwyneth Paltrow isn’t the only one returning to Glee next week. It will also mark the return of….CHARICE >> Full story

So you want to see more of Gwyneth and Charice on Glee?

Also making her return next week is popstar Charice, who made her debut on the show early in the season as foreign exchange student Sunshine Corazon.  >> ClevverTV

By Sofia Carrera, Charicemania.com

119 Responses to “Charice in Glee’s “Sexy” Episode This Tuesday?”

1. jenny nery says:
    SINCE CHARICE IS NOT IN THE SHOW , I DONT WATCH IT. I’M JUST HONEST. I LOVE CHARICE . ONLY HER I ENJOY WATCHING NOBODY ELSE, OF COURSE THERE IS ONE BEFORE HER MY ” GOD ALMIGHTY ” WHO,S WATCHING AND GUIDING HER AT ALL TIMES. BLESS YOU ALL!

2. jenny nery says:
    I love CHARICE , since she’ not in the GLEE, i can’t watch the show i’m just honest.

3. jimfan155 says:
    When my daughter was taking up violin many years ago the teacher said in music you get the audience with the first note but the people will always remember the last note. I apply the same strategy with GLEE. Sunshine stunned us with the season’s opener and I foresee the same thing happening with the final episodes of season 2. I believe there are 22 shows in total and if Sunshine comes back in episode 17 that will mean she should be in 4 of the last 6 shows. As soon as that happens all the other shows will all be a thing of the past. Any hopefully we can look ahead and enjoy what’s comming up. Now, if it doesn’t happen ………………it’s all about “WINNING, DUHH”. (sorry had to throw a little Charlie Sheen in there).

4. carmen says:

i don’t know why some make a big fuss or are whingeing about charice being on or not on Glee as previously claimed. Fans of charice, be gleefull, whether charice is on or not, and by the time she is on again, we can be truly proud and enjoy the moment . Patience is a virtue!

5. justcharrie says:
    I believe this time, Episode 17 is real. March 22, 2 weeks more of long wait for Chasters…Goodluck practicing patience…..

6. Merv says:
    Sorry to burst your bubble guys. not even a single stand of her hair was on the Sexy Episode. I wish all this people would stop spreading wrong spoilers. Shame on you

7. markgelo says:

confirmed! http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/2×17
    and what is TBA by TBA, Sung by Sunshine Corazon??

8. dhorskie says:

9. blitz says:
    A tweet from Leah Michelle –> “Look who’s back!! @officialcharice!!! So happy!!! http://t.co/MC8h61” Charice in her new haircut, and rockstar dress!

10. Fran says:
    If it’s any comfort to the Chasters, Michael Jackson is also missing Sunshine. Not to worry she WILL BE BACK.

11. Anubayan says:

12. BermudaBoy says:

Unfortunately, I just finished watching tonight’s episode of GLEE, I didnt see Charice at all. :(

13. eve says:
    okay… confirmed by TV Guide West Coast editor that Charice will NOT be on tonight’s episode, but in a couple of weeks on episode 17. I tweeted and asked – “so EW reports Charice will be on tonight’s Sexy episode… true or not?” She responded: “Not true. She’s back in Ep 17″ :)

whew! so happy

• Lexie says:

Thank you for the info, Eve. I was about to be upset because I got stuck in the traffic and wasn’t able to come home on time. Tonight is Ep.15, right? Well, 2 more weeks to go!! Yipee!!

14. Anubayan says:

15. eve says:
    Well I did read in AOL site that Charice will be on tonight but prolly not singing, just a cameo role to put the fear into Rachel Berry lol. But @rodbelt is right about “blinded fanatics who think that Glee revolves around Charice.” It does not. Glee will go on quite successfully with or without Charice. It’s gotten numerous awards both seasons without her. Glee Facebook just posted a reminder to watch tonight’s episode that got over 400 Comments and +7000 ‘Likes’ in just over an hour.

I watch Glee every week, I like the show, some episodes more than others, but of course with Charice being my favorite. I’m glad I discovered Glee cuz of Charice, I love their entertaining music numbers and esp. when there’s a moral to the story like last week’s ‘Don’t Blame It On The Alcohol’ storyline… looking forward to tonight’s show! If Charice is there… added BONUS. ^.^

16. rdl says:

17. Anubayan says:

Ayyyyyy!! She is back tonight!!! But will not sing yet!! According to my source!! She will appear so the public will know that she return in the gleek club!! So watch out the next appearance!!!
    Kwidawww!!
    Aloha!!!
    Babbooooohh!

18. EMERALD says:

19. markgelo says:

i saw original songs cast but charice is not included on the list… Maybe she will appear again on episode 18..

20. Stockpicker says:

Waiting and waiting for something to happen after so many months is not at all gleeful. But because of Charice, after all this time, we are still acting and pretending that even without Charice on Tuesdays, we are still gleeful. WHY IS THIS?

21. dadartful says:

http://glee.wikia.com/2×17 is the official Glee site that explains the last six episodes 17 to 22 as the “arc”. Charice will start appearing but does not specify and commit to ep17 as the start of her appearances. I’m sure that they will show Charice in any preview if she is to appear the following week.I hope this help youall and clears up any issues, esp the rumors on non official Glee sites. Patience and peace to all.

22. 2die4 says:

I have not seen Glee since Charice was in it…she will be making an appearance tomorrow and she is not singing.What is up w/ that?

23. daydeb says:
    Let’s make this clear. Charice status on GLEE is on the basis of a recurring guesting role. Expectation of her presence on the program is not assured but rather, depending on the storyline, which again, constantly being rewritten and changed according to the whims of the writers and producers and also to make the stories relevant and current no matter how the arc veers so much further than what had been planned before. If I were the producers of the show, and I start thinking about how big of a name Charice has become in Asia and I am thinking of capturing that market, sure, Charice could be my bullet and assurance that I could pick that market’s interest on my show. Then for sure, I’ll have her back. And that is of course, happening. We should have observed that at the beginning of the second season, when GLEE was doing the promo blitz, nowhere can we find any story regarding the Warblers, then out of the left field, here comes, “Blaine and the warblers” figuring out in the story arc in a big way. Being acquainted with Mr. Murphy’s work i.e. “nip Tuck”, which by the way is much of a guilty pleasure show, I understand his almost wacky ways of building up a show. So peeps, let’s just wait and see and enjoy the ride. But I still believe, ridiculous or not that, that 5 episode arc on Charice’s charater will just further catapult her popularity in North America. So, I’m still hoping for her comeback in a big, big way. Perhaps, on the next episode after “Sexy” which I heard is titled “Original Songs”, she’s coming back singing one of her originals. Hurrah and Hoorays!!!!

• Mnchaster says:

Yes I always thought pyramid would be a great song for the show. You might be right afterall, let just hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

• RodBelt says:

@ daydeb: You articulated very well what could logically be in the minds of the producers of the show. Hopefully, your comment will enlighten the minds of the blinded fanatics who think that Glee revolves around Charice, which, in as much as we love and support THE PRINCESS, is not the case.

24. Lalapot says: