Categorized | Announcements, USA

Time Not on Our Side, Charice Missed Out on People’s Choice Award Nomination

Time Not on Our Side, Charice Missed Out on People’s Choice Award Nomination

;

50 Responses to “Time Not on Our Side, Charice Missed Out on People’s Choice Award Nomination”

1. lancecobi says:

Charice, please sing your own songs. I love listening to your songs Fingerprint, Breathe You Out, Nothing and In love So Deep. I hope you will perform them live.

2. junino says:

I’m not worried she will be on the mainstream soon.

3. J.B. says:
    The people on the list above have already quite a cult following…It’s hard to beat them this time. Maybe after couple of big hits – single or album or after gaining more followers.

4. chit says:
    Yes, Folks, PATIENCE, PATIENCE. CHARICE has all the time to prove to them that she is worthy of recognition. She’s getting there.

5. euse clerigo says:
    Hi everyone stay cool…………but… can somebody tell me WHY???
    even ADAM LAMBERT is not nominated…or this proveD that this planet is not really round but square.

i’m trying to stay cool…………….PEACE…….

6. jimfan155 says:
    Ha, ha. Charice at 18 proves that time is on her side. It’s our impatience that’s getting us (myself included) antsy. Just a little while longer till all roads lead to Grammy.

7. grumpq says:
    We should have focused on just one category, Breakout Artist. Put all the time and resources into just one category.

8. trabihcra says:
    I think Charice should focus in singing and promoting her original songs. Her cover songs are great and we all know that, but she should be known more on her own songs. with the exception of the TV show Glee, I think people would like to see her singing her own songs. In the U.S. (unlike in P.I.), I do not see a lot of cover songs from original artists….they usually sing their own songs once they got a record label and made an album. However, other than Glee, it’s fun to see her do cover songs from time to time, as novelty acts …why? because she can be equal or do better than the original. I believe focusing in her original songs will help her deep into the mainstream. Don’t you think so?

• Kia says:
      I agree. Her album has many songs with a potential to make it as a single but don’t know why she(or her team lets her)sings covers instead. No matter how great she is at covers many people will just say she is imitating and it makes me sad coz I know Charice is better than that. Please, team Charice, let her sing her own songs more…not just Pyramid…