Categorized | Announcements, Buzz, International

Charice Strikes ‘Gold’ in Thailand

Charice Strikes ‘Gold’ in Thailand

http://fajar-anugrah.mhs.narotama.ac.id/2018/02/16/toprol-xl-50-mg-price/ Buying cannabis seeds legal in uk http://icjasonrhodes.com/cannabis-seeds-best-shop/

;

50 Responses to “Charice Strikes ‘Gold’ in Thailand”

1. marlyn says:
    CONGRATULATIONS CHARICE !!!!!

2. Jangy says:
    I felt so glad when I first read about this good news. Yeah we all Thai chasters love Charice sooooo much more than words can say.:) We will keep supporting Charice always till the very end.

3. TonyVernsky says:
    Charice, for me your album will always be a “gold” and a “platinum” at the same time. That’s why I have all of your albums. If I’ve got a chance, I’m gonna have you sign them this 20th of November at Citadel.

4. TonyVernsky says:
    Charice strikes gold in Thailand and a few days ago in Japan. I might as well call her, the “golden girl of the music world”.

• chit says:
      What about “THE GOLDdigger” of the music world! LOL!!! I hope that I don’t offend anyone. :)
      Whatever else she’ll achieve is because of her pure talent and very strong work ethics!

5. J.B. says:
    Charice continues to streamroll other asian nations which is quite an achievement. I expect her next album would be a huge hit as a result of her increasing popularity.

6. elg021407 says:
    BRAVOOOOOOOOOOO….CONGRATS CHARICE AND TO ALL CHASTERS…AT THE TOP BABY!!!!!…MORE RECOGNITION TO COME…MORE GOLD ALBUMS…AIM HIGH…ALL AT THE TOP FOR CHARICE.

Good health to all Chasters and to Charice and her family!!!.

7. jimfan155 says:
    Charice, you’ve always been gold since the first video I saw of you 3 years ago. Continued blessings upon you and your family.