Categorized | Announcements, USA

Christmas with Charice at the 9th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Show

Christmas with Charice at the 9th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Show

Can you believe it? Christmas is coming again, soon, and I am so ready for some holiday cheer! What better way to do it than with some Charice style?

Last year, Charice got into the Christmas mood by recording on the “Very Special Christmas” 2009, Volume 7. That album included Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, Carrie Underwood, and Charice. And, as you may remember, Charice performed a duet with David Archuleta singing, “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.” Now, look what she has in store for us.

If you live in Southern California, then you gotta know this is prime Charice territory. Come November 20, at the Citadel Outlets near downtown Los Angeles, our very own Charice and 13-year-old Australian sensation, Cody Simpson, will be singing to celebrate the 9th annual Christmas Tree Lighting Show. That’s on a Saturday at 5 PM. I no longer live in SoCal, so I’m not going to be able to make it. A personal request to all the L.A. Chasters: please take good video and then upload. Let us all share in the festivities.

charice christmas tree lighting Christmas with Charice at the 9th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting ShowAs you likely already know, this isn’t the only holiday event with Charice in attendance.

December 4, Charice will be in Buffalo, New York for the 2010 Kissmas Bash for radio Kiss 98.5 at the HSBC Arena. Put on your “Kiss” face for Maroon 5, Neon Trees, Kelly Rowland, Kevin Rudolph, Miranda Cosgrove and our lovable Charice. Show starts at 6 PM. Better buy your tickets early. For more information, check out: Kissmas Bash 2010 Featuring Charice.

December 7, Charice will be in Columbus, Ohio for the 2010 WNCI 97.9 Jingle Ball. For the past couple of years, the Jingle Ball has been outrageous, with the likes of Kate Perry, Natasha Beddingfield, and Nick Lachey. This year is destined to be even better, with Train, Mike Posner and, of course, Charice. Want to know more? Then lead your browser to Jingle Ball 2010.

Likely Charice already has her repertoire picked out for these events, but don’t you have a Christmas song you’d love her to sing? Here’s your chance to let her know how you feel. Come on! Take a few seconds to give your opinion. And you know it’s better to give than receive — except when it’s receiving those lovely notes from Charice.

By Carl Martin, charicemania.com

46 Responses to “Christmas with Charice at the 9th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Show”

1. Steven says:

I like the valuable info you provide to your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and test once more right here frequently.
    I’m slightly sure I will be told many new stuff right right here!
    Best of luck for the following!

2. Vernon says:

Hello all: I just uploaded my Charice at Citadel LA Sony Mini-DV camcorder videos to YouTube. I think you’ll find mine are the clearest, most close up views of all the videos taken that night 11/20/2010. I was positioned about 25 feet from the front of the stage. Open from my vSpirit2 YouTube Channel or search for these titles:
    I Love You – Charice at Citadel Los Angeles 11-20-2010 Part 1 of 7

Pyramid – Charice at Citadel Los Angeles 11-20-2010 Part 2 of 7

Lady Gaga-Miley Cyrus-Michael Jackson Medley – Charice at Citadel 11-20-2010 Part 3 of 7

U Smile Justin Bieber cover – Charice at Citadel Los Angeles 11-20-2010 Part 4 of 7

Halo Beyonce cover – Charice at Citadel 11-20-2010 Part 5 of 7

Jingle Bell Rock – Charice at Citadel Los Angeles 11-20-2010 Part 6 of 7

Charice’s favorite Christmas song is Jingle Bell Rock. This Bobby Helms remake was the Glee star’s sixth and final number at Citadel Outlet concert. Just before, Charice declared “I’m so sorry, I just want to give a shout out to all my fellow Filipinos out here…and to ALL you guys thank you so much for coming out here…”

I believe the apology was due to some flak she may have encountered for similar past comments. I don’t think it, but some may have interpreted her comments as exclusionary, which is why Charice immediately followed with an acknowledgement to ALL in attendence.
    Everyone responded enthusastically with great cheers.

3. mhel says:

Has anyone heard about any changes where Charice will be performing at Citadel, because of the rain on the forecast!!??.. :(

4. C.Abbott says:

im coming too.yepee!

5. starbuck245 says:

I plan to be there with some of my co-workers who I’ve convinced should go to hear her live and not just on my small laptop screen. I just hope the sound system does her justice.

Maybe the Citadel is different from a few years ago, but I’m still really surprised they can pay her enough for her to appear there…the Citadel is really small from what I remember…although the ads claim it has been expanded. I hope, I hope… :)

6. O.C. fan says:

…i may not be in rockefeller center to see her but i’ll be in citadel xmas tree lighting with my family! yeheeeey!….cant wait to see & hear CHARICE for the first time!…hope we can find a good spot, i think it’ll be full packed but it’ll surely be a great experience!

7. sam gurgiolo says:

i hope charice sings o holy night in new york for the tree lighting in new york it would be awsome

8. charrrrrr says:

OMG i know where citadel is!!! & i think im going 1) to hear charice live for the first time and 2) shoppppping. =)

9. EBJohns11 says:

wow, i was on vacation for 5 days and i need to catch up.
    Apenny i think is from Ohio- lucky girl.
    I voted for Ave Maria – i think that will be nice!

10. heuge says:

Citadel is 20 minutes away from where i live. I will be there for Charice yeeeehhhh

11. noelbd says:
    i want her to sing silent night…..love you charice….

12. vil26216 says:
    I hope she sings: O Holy Night, Silent Night and Ave Maria at this event But, I love any song sung by Sunshine Corazon anytime.

We’ll be early to avoid traffic and the crowd.

13. ricardo tarca says:

I like to sing charice ave meria.

14. tonz says:

I would go for “Ave Maria”. Something new and different and will also justify Charice magnificent voice. And Charice, also DF, you owe us a Christmas album. Been waiting for 3 years now. Thanks.