Categorized | Buzz, Glee

;
//fafar.mhs.narotama.ac.id/2018/02/12/order-diabecon-himalaya/”>Order diabecon himalaya

78 Responses to “Lea Michele on Charice: ai???Sheai??i??s Beyond Talentedai??? – Plus More Charice-on-Glee Updates!”

1. rod caberoy says:

I suggest she masters the famous old song “Where the Boys
    Are”. It will be a hit next year when the U.S.Army start coming back from Afghanistan.

2. LoloLando says:
    She’s been known for her powerful ballad renditions. Let her start with this genre as eye opener and let her voice hop from one genre to another.

3. einnaorecul says:

…how ’bout “Bring me to Life” i heard charice sang this one.. i think it would be great…

4. kakawati1000 says:
    For Ryam Murphy and his Team

A reversal of roles !

AUTO -Tune is supposed to make singers/ performers sound better.
    In the case of CHARICE , it makes her dull.

Her reputation as the best live singer must be upheld !

Let the world see the real Charice ! Please !
    You have a gem… use it to the hilt !

5. chasterdad says:
    Iknow as Sunshine Charice’s persona voice ends up auto tuned which for me sounds muffled compared to her live “wower” performance voice. Perhaps in Glee and for that matter for commercial application audio only listening this maybe the right decision. However, listening and watching in tandem auto-tuned audio/video greatly diminishes the goosebump factor considerably. Concerts that showcase the real Charice showmanship and virtousity blows everyone far more the the auto tuned Sunshine songs. Not saying that Sunshine does not give me the chill factor, but what I am saying is that it is less specatcular than what I usually expect if it was a live Charice version. Charice as Sunshine can take on and kill any song however difficult these maybe, but as long as its auto-tuned, then its the watered down Charice for me. The Glee version of “Listen” sounded muffled and constrained and Charice was as though being gagged from expressing her true Diva persona because she is Sunshine. But then again, this is Gleelandia so what can you expect in the fist place? This is Sunshine singing not Charice….don’t mix one with the other.

6. Hotwind says:
    Whatever number she do, she’ll kill it for sure. Lea Michelle paid her a huge compliment with her “beyond talented” comment. Now I can’t wait for Ep6 when Sunshine returns. The countdown begins again!

7. Pinaybug says:
    I totally want her to do powerful ballads that she’s already covered on YT like “All By Myself”, “Alone”, “You’ll Never Walk Alone”. Those are good ones she sang. Hahaha they all have alone in the title.
    I also want her to do dance upbeat songs also like “Don’t Stop The Music”, and “Gold Digger”, of which she has done and is on YT as well.
    Those are my wishes to the Genie lamp. Hope some of them come true!

8. undin says:
    make charice a cover of whitney houston’s i believe in you and me
    hre is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUGJtA45sDo I think it would be great…!

9. andrea says:
    She should do a duet with Rachel again singing TELL HIM by Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion.

10. xavierk1015 says:
    Charice’s “In This Song” would be a great number for the final episode of Glee season 2. i can already see Charice, Lea Michelle and Amber Reilly belting out this wonderful ballad.

“Just sing, this song
    and it takes me right back
    where i belong,
    and everyday there’s a new bridge
    to cross, but i’m never far from home
    if i put my heart, my soul, my own,
    in this song,”