Categorized | Editorial

NEW Weekly Series Puts a GPS on Charice

NEW Weekly Series Puts a GPS on Charice

;

32 Responses to “NEW Weekly Series Puts a GPS on Charice”

1. romeo says:
    With a chaster like you mr. webscribes, I will never be worried that I will miss a thing about our idol Charice. Keep up the good work and God bless you more.

2. Kathy says:
    I wanted to say a special thank you to all the CM admin for posting up all the most updated news about Charice…All of us Chasters including myself would highly appreciated for doing this. This would be my #1 website to go to and know what is Charice schedules and where the next event going to be at. If it wouldnt be for Charicemania, i wouldnt have the chance to go meet Charice in person at the GBP, I want to thank you for making it happen.. I just hope if there anymore event here in Cali LA i will definitely go again to support our Lil Princess Charice. To all of the CM admin, all of you have done a great job creating this website for us chasters to see.. Thank you again for everything that you have done

3. kat says:
    Two thumbs up on this idea! :)

4. vil26216 says:
    Great job Mr Web. You’re truly one big Chaster and thank you so much for all your efforts. With the rest us please continue supporting our superstar Charice.

• tess168 says:
      as always, you are the best webbie….thank you so much…this is a lot easier for us to follow charice ‘s schedule , and get a daily dose of charice vitamins….as killd said, this is the BEST WEBSITE EVER……again THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO MAKE THIS SITE AS GOOD AS IT IS NOW…GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!

5. killd******crabs says:
    I can definitely say this is the BEST WEBSITE ever! W/ the best Singer, the best Fans, the best article Writer, people w/ the best Idea, the best youtube Uploader, the best Supporter, the best Defender, all the best Things are here! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you soooo much that there is Charicemania in this kind of world today! LABYO all!

6. sunshinefan says:
    A million thanks Webscribe. This is wonderful for us fans who wants a daily dose of Charice.

Anyway, is there a way we can help in making sure Charice gets a Grammy nomination? How can we campaign? I am sure there are a lot of chasters who wants to help Cha reach the top. We would be happy to do so for her to reciprocate the joy she has given us.

7. Chajenmer says:
    This is cool!! Thanks a lot CM & ADMIN..Keep up the good work!!
    More Power & God bless!!

8. edna says:
    Webs thanks ,this is the best you have done.I”m at home coming from work tired but every minute I read the chatroom,that is why I know you always have news for Cha.Let’s say Me Too wants to know what’s going on.I could stay hours in chatroom just to read what’s the latest on Charice.Again your hardwork is AMAZING.

9. ebjohns11 says:
    Good Job WEb – i like it a lot !!!This is cool for some Chasters who are busy or this is good for recap as well.

10. idolming says:
    This is brilliant! Thanks a lot Webs!… Btw, for me i dont feel wasting time reading too many articles saying the same thing! I love reading articles and comments here even i’ve already read it many times, This really makes my day! I praise you Guys for doing such a great job! Kudos!!! LABYO Chasters!

11. chaster68 says:
    thanks a lot webscribes!

12. Portia says:
    Thank you is not enough for me to say to you all behind this wonderful, entertaining, great community interactions called Charicemania. It is a nice feeling to be here and mingle with everybody and put in your two cents regardless of what kind of reactions you will get from everyone. Thanks Admin and Team Charicemania for creating this GREATEST WEBSITE and for making it more appealing and easy to navigate for all CHASTERS.

May I ask a favor from Admin if you can possibly tell us how you created this site and how you form your team, just a little bit of history of this wonderful site. Thank you.

13. luvkcha09 says:
    I like this weekly review format. Thanks CM team you are the best!

14. ChrisJSS says:
    Way to go!! Nice work!!!

15. Ohyayay123 says:
    OH SEPTEMBER, I AM WAITING! :)

16. ponceman says:
    WoW!!!!!! This is so cool. Great Job!!!!!! Couldn’t ask for more. CM is always on top of the game. I salute to you.

17. LoloLando says:
    Admin, please re-activate also the global statistics on CHARICEMANIA members, visitors and lurkers. Make it monthly so you will not be taxed too much. Thank you.

18. redsoxcitizen says:
    excellent idea and awesome job web!

19. Max says:
    Web, way to go…….It looks like another CM innovation has been put into place to help both new and older fans zero in on their particular interest. With Charice’s “Glee” debut coming soon, followed by her Asian tour, CM will be visited by many new fans. What better way to greet them.

Great job.

20. chengna2010 says:
    Thanks for your passion. This is a great idea and very helpful. More power to all chasters but most of all our heroine CHARICE!!1

21. OronaManuel says:
    Excellent Job! It is the best way to follow our princess and be updated on her busy schedule. Great help to us Chasters!
    Thank you!

22. dozerd9 says:
    Nice job web! I like it! Woot!

23. mooffin says:
    *applause* bravo web! love this!

24. cat says:
    its very helpful webby, I like it!
    GOOD JOB!

25. tyramaid says:
    thanks webscribe, this is really helpful.

by the way, do you mind chronicling all of charice’s appearance that were posted/covered here in cm. you see there are times that i wanted to view/read a particular event that was covered here, but it is quite troublesome (and maybe i feel lazy, lol), so having this ‘summary’ will really make it easier to find a particular event.

please consider, thanks.

26. wawawa says:
    thanks! this is awesome :)

27. noellen says:
    Thanks webscribe for doing it,,, its really a great help to us chasters,.. :-)