Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22-23, 2010

Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22-23, 2010

August 1 UPDATE: WOODYTALK VIDEOS ADDED

Charice was warmly welcomed upon her arrival at the airport. Thai Fans were there to show support for Charice who sang a bit of Happy Birthday song. She headed to a Press Interview at Pullman Hotel and recorded for a Thai TV Program: Woodytalk.

Woodytalk

Playlist (5 videos): I Have Nothing, I Will Always Love You, Interview, Happy Birthday, Pyramid and Endless Love duet with Woody

Videos uploaded by ladyEdnaMode

Charice Dreams Come True Showcase in Thailand

Charice’s first but definitely not her last visit – more than 6,000 screamin’ fans gathered to see her at the Siam Discovery shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand.

Charice Thailand 1 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010

Charice Thailand 2 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010Charice Thailand 3 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010Charice Thailand 5 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010Charice Thailand 6 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010Charice Thailand 7 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010

Charice Thailand 9 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010Charice Thailand 10 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010Charice Thailand 11 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010Charice Thailand 12 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010Charice Thailand 13 75x75 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010

Click thumbnails to enlarge image. Photo credit to You2Play.com

Playlist:

Intro, Halo, Pyramid, In This Song, Reset, I Have Nothing/I Will Always Love You, Intro 2 and I Love You

Videos uploaded by Rodski2

JULY 23

Charice at Channel V Thailand

Charice thailand channelv3 300x199 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010 Charice thailand channelv2 300x170 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010

More photos here >> Channel V Thailand

‘Dreams come true’ Showcase at Siam Discovery Huge Crowd

Charice thailand crowd5 300x222 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010 Charice Thailand crowd 300x225 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010 Charice thailand crowd2 300x226 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010 Charice thailand crowd3 300x223 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010

freakyUang: “It’s a shopping center,isn’t it?”

Pyramid Acoustic (Live At Get 102.5 Thailand)

“Charice Surprises Us ALL AGAIN! During her live interview at Get 102.5 In Thailand one of the staff members of the radio station wanted to play the guitar while she sang pyramid…but it didn’t seem to work out so well… next thing you know CHARICE took things in control and said “I can play the Guitar!!!!” and the magic happened right in front of us! Charice played the guitar and sang Pyramid… The Girl is AMAZING PURE TALENT!”

Video Courtesy of 1stpopmusic

Charice at Eazy FM 105.5

Video Courtesy of  virginradiothailand

Charice shows her amazing voice @ MET107FM

Video Courtesy of MET107FM

Charice at the Radio Stations (Eazy FM 105.5, MET 107 and GET 102.5)

Charice eazy fm 225x300 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010 Charice MET107 300x225 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010 Charice Radio 300x225 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010

JULY 22

Charice singing Happy Birthday

Video courtesy of 1stpopmusic

Charice with Woodytalk show host

charice woodytalk Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010
Woodytalk: “Just done chatting with @officialcharice .
She’s my favorite guest so far this year!! Love her!”

Photo gallery courtesy of  siampinoy.net

Charice thailand9 Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22 23, 2010

Other photo galleries:

Posted by Capofret and Schoen

178 Responses to “Charice: Asia Tour – Thailand, July 22-23, 2010”

1. SuperCoolCritic says:
    “CHARICELLA STORY” – Loosing her voice when hit by 12 midnight would be a nice Cinderella Musical Glee Episode for Charice… I hope she don’t loose the microphone as well … However, I would prefer her to play as “LADY RAPPER” at Glee to showcase one of her talent, which I thought not done yet before…- SuperCoolCritic.

• ArrVee says:
      that’s what she said in her interviews in the Phils – that she loses her voice when she gets sleepy …

2. I agree, Treat a princess the way she should be treated.He own the show not her. Love you Cha. Always.

3. ariesssa says:
    lol. can get over that scene where woody(?) place his hands on MING’s hips and MING pulled away

4. madzee says:
    i think that this guy “woody” has a crush on charice.. with that look in his eyes.. and in the end, he admitted that he loves her… (it might be a joke, but jokes are half meant most of the time).

5. Emma says:
    Hi guys i`m back so soon coz I can`t take this anymore, after watching Woodytalk going all out for Charice in promoting her here to fellow Thais plus the professional way He asked Charice a question, Boy A. and Chris A. can learn a lot from Woody how to conduct an interview. Now can you tell me, how can you be proud to be a Pinoy when we can`t do this thing to our very own. Hey ABS-CBN when can I see you guys do this thing to your own kapamilya providing Charice a full orchestra al least Eat Bulaga went out of their way to make Charice feel at home plus they really appreaciates all the glory this girl brought for the country. Peace Out |||

6. melisma22 says:

7. Princess Serena says:

8. Princess Serena says:
    The puppet gives me the CREEPS! Reminds me of Chucky! Shiver….

9. anlau says:
    woody reminds me of luiz manzano…. lol!

• mdsjr says:

It is already included in CM article “Siam Pinoy Interviews Charice” Update: Not most People Series: Interview with Charice.. Except the 2nd link, which is titled as Charice Live in Thailand

10. maria says:
    love that duet with woody! he’s hilarious!! love to see that charice’s enjoying that performance! she’s always the best!

11. CharisseToo says:
    The Thai’s were amazing!!! Kudos to you! They were the most prepared and really went out of their way bring those fabulous shows and interviews. Best production and best fans and the best videos to share with us here in Charicemania!!! They simply made the most of the 2 or 3 days that Charice was there. You have my heart, guys.

The Endless Love duet with Woody is sooo entertainment. I laughed seeing Woody’s antics and Charice’ reaction during the performance of this serious love song. Woody brought out the side of Charice we don’t usually see. She got shy, probably a bit off-guard with Woody’s admiration and “love” (LOL), her conservativeness and innocence was all there for us to see. Our dalagang Filipina is growing up :) Oh, I think Woody got a bit tongue-tied during the song too. This was such a cute and fun performance even if not as perfectly rendered as the Enless love performance with K.Will.

Thanks for the upload!!!

• eve says:
      the thing that was missing in the K Will performance was the connection betw. them that Woody obviously had with Charice cuz he is so obviously smitten. It was great fun to watch Woody’s duet even though his voice is not that great, it was so entertaining. K Will and Charice sounded good together but it looked like they were practically singing solos on the same stage… little eye contact and connection. The audio was better than the visual for me. Charice’s advice to the little girl was you gotta feel the song or you miss that important connection with your audience. It’s why I enjoy watching Charice’s videos for hours.

12. EBJohns11 says:
    I can tell how Woody admire Charice even how he interviewed her. Love that duet too!

13. luvkcha09 says:
    I love the Charice-Woody endless love duet, it was so much fun, and playful. I think Woody was a bit carried away with the performance though, even declaring he was in love with charice at the end of the song LOL. We can forgive him for that Woody was clearly smitten with Charice’s charms:) who wouldn’t be? Charice is so captivating and charming, she may have to learn to deal with these kind of amorous attention like these hahaha- i’ll probably behave like woody too if i were a boy and in his shoes at that moment LOL.our Charice is a gorgeous young lady now.

14. Daniel says:
    Thailand went over and above in welcoming Charice in their country.
    From her interviews to her Siam Discovery appearance, she was treated
    with royalty. No mention of “B” controversy and her Glee casting,
    which I think is proper on this occasion. She was there to promote her
    album nothing else. Thais were the best crowd so far followed by Toronto Eaton Center, Singapore, Korea then Japan. Malaysia,
    Singapore, and hopefully China will see what Thailand did and
    will try to surpass this overwhelming reception and hospitality.

15. Bej says:
    Charice truly conquer the hearts of the THAI’S as what they have shown in Siam Discovery mini concert, and now at Woody’s World show they occupied the whole concert hall with full orchestra and the whole segment is only for Charice, that’s what I called respect of her talent and they smell her stardom as what Ellen D. said.

Kudos to Woody only in this interview that I learned she was singing at wee hours, at the u.s radio tours & interviews she did’nt mentioned it. this is another secret revelation of Cha during while growing up to become a better singer.

Hat’s off to Woody’s world in this interview it’s the first of Charice. CONGRATULATION THAILAND we LABYO …

BeJ..

16. cyntz says:
    Charice is really super duper great… Not just a wonderful talent but also a true great person who doesn’t put people down but inspires people to be great in their own ways…:D

17. lorena says:
    I can’t help listening to Charice’s different versions of Witney’s “I Have Nothing and I Will Always Love You”. Honestly speaking , she sang it more powerfully than Witney Houston.

18. lorena says:
    That is true super cool critic, I just wish that Filipinos open their minds and stop being a crab, the reason why we don’t rise up as one united country. Oh well I hope we learn our lessons and be happy to everyone’s achievements.

19. SuperCoolCritic says:
    CLUELESS & THEIR STARS THAT DON’T SHINES. There is no doubt Thai reception’s way better than her homecountry’s where some clueless Pinoys, didn’t see her coming just because they don’t recognized a pure & world-class talent like Charice as they remain to swim in their local ocean of mediocrity. They remain loyal to idolized their local talents of STARS THAT DON’T REALLY SHINES, whose brilliancies do not crossed beyond borders to put them at international stage.

20. Jessica86s says:
    What are you guys talking about “LEGS”? You mean you didn’t notice Charice’s million dollar legs on StarKing? All the male judges and even the female judges were at one time or another staring at Cha’s fantastic legs. And those in the front of the stage at the Siam Discovery Mall – Dreams Come True, were having a feast to a point where Charice herself had to call their attention already. Didn’t you guys notice that on the videos? LMAO.

21. benchmore says:
    WOW NO WONDER SHE’S THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

22. SuperCoolCritic says:
    “CHARICE IS IN THE BUILDING…..Just remember this as counterpart of the phrase “Elvis has left the building”. The mere presence of this girl inside the premises was dearly felt… I felt IT… You felt IT…along with EVERYBODY….She just beams & glows with brilliance crossing over with no boundaries… She definitely got IT… MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS CHARICE….-SuperCoolCritic.”

23. I love the dress she wore at the Channel V interview and during a performance. And of course, Charice can play the guitar. She is multi-talented; she can draw, rap, play the piano, mimic voices including those of the Chipmunks, compose, act, play a comedian.

• nequi says:

hey @frankhilario! i read ur blog last night and it depresses me. I didn’t have a good night sleep thinking about it. I wonder how u could write something like that? Charice is a human being like u, like me, like the rest of us. She’s very young and i think many of us have forgotten how it’s like. But hey! she has not committed a crime and why should we be so hard on her? If we are really proud of her, if we really love her, why couldn’t we embrace even her limitations? She’s so young and i don’t think she’s very familiar with that B thing. The responsibility is not solely hers. U wrote a book about her u said but i don’t understand why u had to speak that way about her? Is that because ur frustrated? Why bring ur frustrations on her? Give her a break if u truly love her and proud of her. I’m just disappointed with u.

Well, if the readers r confused about what i’m talking about, look for his blog. And correct me if i’m wrong about my impressions.

• I appreciate your comment; I understand your sentiments. I’m sorry, but I think you missed the point of my blog. You didn’t have a good night’s sleep reading my essay; I did not have a good night’s sleep for 2 weeks thinking of the Botox Blooper. I did not want to write about it, but then I thought about the anguish that the family of Charice has been undergoing; if nobody wrote something in sympathy, let me be the first, even if I am the only one. I love this girl too much not to come to her rescue. I did write in the very first paragraph that I am 100% in sympathy with Charice, but it has to be acknowledged that the Botox treatment was a mistake, and which I blamed on Vicki Belo for suggesting in the first place and Charice for consenting to it in the second place. Charice was “innocent beguiled,” I wrote. Never mind Belo, but if Charice will not admit that it was a mistake, then the Botox Anguish will continue to haunt her. Did you read what Ryan Murphy wrote in the script for Charice? It’s in my essay; he had “to rewrite Charice’s episode to contain the message: ‘It’s important to love and embrace one’s naturally round face as it is.’” The essence of Glee to be yourself.

• luvkcha09 says:
          @nequi,
          I concur with Mr. Frank Hilario’s sentiment that there is a lesson to be learned from this happenstance. It is out of concern and love that we are even discussing this issue. Sometimes lessons are learned by making a mistake (hard way), there are other lessons learned from wise counsel as well (easier way). Enough said. I have not changed my admiration for Charice one bit and yes I lost some sleep over this too. Best thing to do to erase confusion is to educate oneself about the issue and stick to facts. Read some more about this B substance and you’ll understand why. I read Mr Hilario’s blog on this issue and I cannot disagree with him on any point.

• I love the way you put it, it’s so true! “It is out of concern and love that we are even discussing this issue.” I learned my lesson (the hard way) long ago: You have to confront the source of your fear (or demon).

• Clarificator says:

@Frank, could you cite your source where Ryan Murphy categorically said that he rewrote a Glee script because of what happened to Charice? What you are citing as fact is actually a RUMOR spread by New York Magazine. Unless directly quoted from Ryan Murphy himself, please avoid spreading rumors about Charice.

• Clarificator,
                How would you or I know that what New York Magazine said was a rumor? Just because it’s negative doesn’t mean it’s a rumor. Somebody denied the Botox Blooper and then somebody else came up with a video, even with Charice talking about it. If you will please go back to my essay, you will find that I did cite the source of my Ryan Murphy statement: Rowena Joy Sanchez (21 July, mb.com.ph) and provided a link you could just click. Just to be sure: I wrote my essay in sympathy, not to spread any kind of rumor. I always cite my source when it’s not from me. I also put quotes. In fact, that particular item I wrote and quoted is preceded with the word Quote.

• rct22155 says:

People, chasters obviously, I like what Jessica86s wrote as her comment to this issue. Granted these reactions of yours are borne out of concern and love, no different from a parent’s, but the way Jessica saw it especially after having read what Charice herself posted on her Facebook at that time, (which I myself saw also) I believe is the best thing to do now. She saw a little girl crying and being reprimanded, shunned and outcast by her playmates who all of a sudden refused to play with her anymore because of something she herself was not totally sure of. And knowing Jessica, she would have had a whole mouthful to say regarding this matter but she chose not to and gave in to what Charice was “pleading” for. To forget it and move on. It took me a while to understand what Jessica saw but it was actually very simple. Charice posted just three words. “Come On People”. Please look up Jessica’s comment here in CM. I think it says enough. I admit it took a while for me to understand, maybe because it was so simple.

• The Jessica Sarmiento I know, from the little thoughts she has shared, is a talented writer, not your run-of-the-mill. So, “Come on, people” can therefore mean, “Come on, people, let’s stop talking about it.” It also can mean, “Come on, people, let’s learn from this.”

• rct22155 says:

@frankhilario, I agree with you totally, Jessica is definitely “not-the-run-of-the-mill”. Her ability to communicate her thoughts or ideas are uncommon and have the qualities of a gifted writer and if she pursued it, I have no doubt that she’d make a name for herself too. But what I find more interesting is her ability to see through things and pick up points or issues which are reflective of a person who sees more than or beyond what is obvious. BTW, she just recently almost lost her mother incase you didn’t know and if it mattered to you guys.

• Let me then encourage Jessica to go into writing. She has shown brilliance; let that talent shine brighter! I didn’t know about her mother; it happens to the best – she’ll know what I mean.

24. schoen says:
    Posting for AnonymousFanatic:
    “Im so loving Charice’s team in Thailand. FYI, I spoke to a friend of mine who’s also in Bangkok and been given VIP pass courtesy of Siam Pinoy and Warner Music Thailand. Siam Pinoy was one of the press on Charice’s exclusive press-con in Bangkok. I asked her how’s the B issue doing in thailand and according to this friend of mine, before the press-con, WM had a meeting with all the press and strictly told them that no question will be asked regarding B and Glee. Reason: WM wants Charice to ENJOY her promo tour in Bangkok. As simple as that and they all complied to WM’s rule.

I’ve been searching for thai articles regarding this issue and so far, i’ve only read one from Bangkok Post and was published, as far as i can remember, july 19th.” -AF

And as we´ve witnessed the results in the videos, all I can say is a big THANK YOU to Thailand for taking care of our Princess! – Schoen

• jwk says:
      That’s how the Thais respect and love Charice. Love the Thais. I have a very good one sincere Thai friend.

25. Princess Serena says:
    Will they have a video of Woodytalk?

26. epicurean says:
    Charice is like a bowl of hot champorado sprinkled with deboned tuyo,….. so comforting on a rainy tropical day. Divine. Labyo!

• YellowEngr says:

I still have to try that as this is not very popular in Ilocos. My wife (who is from Manila) mentioned it a number of times but I could not imagine the taste. What we usually do to Champorado is to put milk and sugar.

27. pardzleo says:
    i read a comment of a chaster in YT…Charice must study law to stop the KILLINGS..ie…KILLER VOICE..KILLER SMILE..KILLER LEGS…LOL

28. lisa says:
    wow what a performance again i was in toronto eaton center and its look like the same crowd for sure charice you deserve to be on the tob baby! YOU HAVE IT ALL …

29. spawn says:
    Wow, good job Thai Chasters! What an amazing crowd you got there! And since most of the Chasters here are commenting about what they noticed on her, all I can say is–”I can see her legs say Hello..! “for the first time.. LOL. Hey, just kidding here..to be honest, I think that it’s the first time that I saw her dressed up like that.. Kinda new to us, since we’re all used to see her wearing either pants or formal dress..
    LOL. She’s really a lady now.. (blush) :)

Keep it up Cha..!

• efryll says:
      LOL… i noticed the same thing too… but she’s got a nice pair of legs… haha…