Meet and Greet with Charice (Sharisu) in Japan

Meet and Greet with Charice (Sharisu) in Japan

;

101 Responses to “Meet and Greet with Charice (Sharisu) in Japan”

1. eve says:
    Charice invaded the itunes japan pop chart 9 of her songs are in the top 200 chart and 3 of her albums are in the top 200 as well!!!
    #11 Pyramid (Japan Album Ver)
    #36 Pyramid (Single Ver)
    #39 Crescent Moon (Single Ver)
    #43 Crescent Moon (Japan Album Ver)
    #57 I Love You (Japan Album Ver)
    #89 Pyramid (Deluxe US Album Ver)
    #162 Nobody’s Singin’ To Me (Japan Album Ver)
    #173 Reset (Japan Album Ver)
    #189 Thank You (Japan Album ver)
    ALBUMS:
    #6 Japan Ver
    #21 US Deluxe Ver
    #124 US Std Ver

woot woot! Credit to Rodski for the stats posted in YouTube comments (thanks!)

2. YellowEngr says:
    Meet with Lady Gaga!

She is a force to be reckoned!

Go Cha! Labyo labyo. Tayk Cayr.

3. cassfahrash says:

Could someone please update us about the schedule of Charice in Japan? like what tv shows, radio shows she could be guesting on?

because for those who are outside Japan can watch those shows livestreaming if they download keyhole. it’s got the major tv and radio stations on there. I already have keyhole in my computer so if you guys are aware of her schedule, maybe you can share it with us so I can watch it?

4. mdsjr says:

5. RN says:

I jolted in ecxitement and awe when i learned that Charice has released her album in Japan. I went teary eyed knowing that she has penetrated the mainstream Japan, too! I am so proud of her!!! The road is all set for her. Charice is magical. Her rise to stardom is unstoppable!!! I will forever be a supporter of you Charice. May God bless you and your loved ones. I love you all Chasters!!!

6. NARZ says:

7. jn says:
    Wow, I hope Crescent Moon by Charice will be available here in the US too…Another big launching day ….for Charice’s album…this time in Japan. Wish you all the best……

8. Hi Charice,

You are amazing. Go on and conquer the world. DF must have the magic crystal to see you as “the one”. I concur of what he said. I know you will “Rock” Thailand (where I am from), Japan, Philippines, Korea, Malaysia and the rest of the world. Oprah knew from the beginning she got one very talented girl in her hand and now “goddaughter.” The rest of the world is waiting for more of you as you are just beginning and the rest will be in history. Please take care ok. Chaster forever…

9. kabayan01 says:
    Wow, I just received Princess Charice album from japan today. I didn’t expect it to be this early. I loved Crescent moon and I did it for you duet with DRS…

10. mooffin says:
    charice was featured yesterday in sukkiri, another morning show – this one’s very popular and a lot of foreign artists come to promote their albums/movies etc. some of those who were featured in the show before are taylor swift, hugh jackman, the backstreet boys, madonna, lady gaga etc. as you can see, all of these people are already famous and huge worldwide so it’s quite amazing for them to feature a newcomer like charice. the panel was really impressed with her and want her to come on the show. i have a feeling she will be. =)

translation:

(narration)
    now in the spotlight in the united states is charice, the philippines’ susan boyle! she has dreamed of becoming a star since she was 4 years old so she went to auditions and joined singing contests and has won most of them. with her prize money, this amazing little girl was able to support her family. she is now 18. just like susan boyle, what changed her destiny was (youtube). when she was 12, she joined a singing contest on philippine tv, and that performance was uploaded on youtube and has reached 15 million hits. then, when she was 16, she was featured in popular tv shows in america. she was then noticed by the big-time producer of celine dion and has then released her debut album last may. AND, her album was included in (billboard’s) top 10 albums! AND she is the first asian to do so, a remarkable feat indeed!

she is releasing her debut album in japan today. from auditioning in shows to becoming “charice of the world”, the world is now taking notice of her singing prowess.

(panel and reporter dialogue)
    man in checkered jacket: “charice is amazing!”
    reporter: “she is on the spotlight!”
    man in white jacket: “i downloaded her song pyramid last week and she’s really good!”
    reporter: “we would love to hear her live, don’t we teri-san (man with a hat)?”
    teri-san: “she’s coming?!”
    (then they all talk at the same time i couldn’t figure out who was saying what. they also talk about that taiwanese boy who also became famous on youtube for singing whitney songs.)
    reporter: “with regards to charice, we really want to invite her on the show.”
    man in checkered jacket: “you (reporter) know something don’t you?”
    reporter: “no, i don’t know anything.
    (then they all talk at once again.)

i think she really will be on the sow, ending with a teaser like that. =)

11. Ohyayay123 says:
    She’s amazing! SHE’S WORTH THE ATTENTION OF THE WHOLE WORLD~

• Ham says:

and i might add lea salonga’s comment, ‘the world would be STUPID to ignore her.’

12. camo says:
    charice i am so proud of what you have achieved so far and more blessing is coming your way,stay swet and humble as you are ,the good chasters will support you no matter what.ONCE YOU CHOSE HOPE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.love you kid.

13. tetsushi says:
    i was in H&M store here in osaka yesterday, while doing some shopping inside the store i heard the song “pyramid.im sure charice will be famous here in japan.Charice will be here in japan on july 19,at MEZAMASHI LIVE in Odaiba land FUJI TV AREA in tokyo heres the link http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/uso2010/mezamashilive.html

14. luvkcha09 says:
    Wow, another accomplishment for our Charice. Today July 7th launching of her Japan Album and she is sitting at Number 8 Billboard chart already! how about that! Celebration is in order. Chasters are celebrating everyday!!!!!

15. justcharrie says:
    Rushed to Tsutaya Records today and was so overwhelmed seeing Charice’s album in the shelves lining up with the album of the big artists of today i.e. Lady Gaga, Usher, Kesha etc. in a big Japan record bar. Though lots of people inside I didn’t mind them and I took pictures of it, lol. I can’t wait for my copies from Amazon so I bought again and gifted myself haha. I love the Japanese Edition that it comes with SONGS LYRICS. Plus a bonus Charice sticker! 5 STARS!

16. Sy says:
    Just a reminder guys to buy the Album from reputable sources. I noticed there were websites that are selling her Albums illegally or i think they were pirated copies.

17. schoen says:

Ooops! Thanks for telling us about the Chinese Video guys! We´re glad Chasters are everywhere! Changed now to Chinese Promotional Video. Glad there´s one in Chinese too!

18. WebScribes says:
    150,000,000 total YouTube views to date! Finally, someone that can count :-)
    I heard it – didn’t you – the formal release of Charice’s Album in Japan this morning! ( Sounded like a sonic boom ;-)
    Love the way the Japanese are promoting Charice: TV, raffle, beautiful Photos, famous Bonus song, and I’m sure much more. Japan is the 2nd (or 3rd) largest CD market in the World.

• eve says:
      oops except the guy in the video said “sen-go-hyaku-man” (at 1:30 minutes) which translates to 15 million, and the number shown there also translates to 15,000,000. Each 万 = 10,000 in the Japanese number system – so 1,500万 is equal to 1,500 times 10,000 or 15 million. boohoo Web… but we all know YouTube hits surpassed 100 million a while ago.

19. azucena gehring says:
    I am basically a Pink Floyd avid fan and collect every record they put out. I play only Pink Floyd until I discovered Charice. I am now one of Charice’s addicted fan. I purchased 15 Target records,5 walmart (I bought what was in display, 1 QVC and 1 Japanese (still waiting for it)version. I gave most of them to close friends who has birthdays and children’s graduation. Everyone is happy and I am happy to share the most beautiful voice in the world today.

20. artemis gibran says:
    Looking forward to get my CD from Japan with the single CRESCENT MOON.

Girl, I’m also working hard so I can save for the next album of GLEE where they will feature your BEAUTIFUL VOICE.

Hmmmm….fasten your seatbelt CHASTERS… WONDER GIRL will take us to a flight. Yes GO Charice…ROCK the WORLD! Congratulations.

21. mooffin says:
    the video above can’t be her japanese promotional video since it’s not in japanese – it’s in chinese…

22. Mamie says:
    it`s not a Japanese Promotional Video…..

23. Alice says:
    i almost cried by watching the last video(btw, it’s not jap, it’s chinese)
    her voice is just so heart touching……
    i want to buy her jap album so badly!!!!

24. kabayan01 says:
    Princess, what have you done to me? I couldn’t get enough of you. I downloaded your album from Itunes. Got your album from QVC. Bought 2 cds for my sis and niece. Now couldn’t wait to receive your album from Japan. I bought a lot of your albums to given away for my friends. Always take care of your health…Labyo…

25. insolitude123 says:
    i already ordered my japanese charice album from a different website. i used paypal to purchase it. will be expecting it soon.

26. XJ21 says:
    You can also order the Japanese version online at CDJapan, website is in english language. Easy to put in your order.

27. ebjohns11 says:
    I hope Chasters from Japan will be able to Meet and Greet. We like to see photos and videos pls.
    So I heard , shes number 4 now on Itunes POP! Thats amazing!!

28. XJ21 says:
    Outside Japan you can also order it from CDJapan the website is in english language.

29. MrAspirant08 says:
    Charice, soar high and conquer the world with your music…

30. camel says:
    wow… whats next??? hehe TC princess…