Categorized | Buzz, Interviews, Music, News, USA, USA

Charice on Billboard: no. 1 on Yahoo Music Videos, Q&A and Pyramid Live

Charice on Billboard: no. 1 on Yahoo Music Videos, Q&A and Pyramid Live

Charice’s Pyramid Music Video debuted at #1 on Billboard Yahoo Music Videos this week ahead of Miley Cyrus’ Can’t be tamed and Lady Gaga’s Alejandro. Her album also climbed from 173rd  to 139th spot, 34 spots rise from previous weeks.

Charice Yahoo Music Billboard1 Charice on Billboard: no. 1 on Yahoo Music Videos, Q&A and Pyramid Live

Charice Q & A: Charice discusses her unexpected rise to fame, and what she’s looking forward to after “Pyramid”

Courtesy of Billboard.com

Charice performs an acoustic version of her hit “Pyramid”

Courtesy of Billboard.com

Source: Billboard.com

Posted by Capofret

54 Responses to “Charice on Billboard: no. 1 on Yahoo Music Videos, Q&A and Pyramid Live”

1. I’m very happy to find this site. I want to to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every part of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new information on your website.

2. cecil says:
    all her song are very nice.

3. cyberblade says:

she sings great!

4. cyberblade says:

she’s really great.proud of her.she just need to fix her teeth on the side.

5. chit says:
    YES, WHAT CHARICE HAS IS PURE, UNADULTERATED TALENT~! I AM HOPING THAT HER HANDLERS CHOOSE CORRECTLY HER SONGS AND THUS ASSURE HER TO GIVE US AND THE WORLD ENJOYMENT OF HER PERFORMANCES FOR A LONG TIME.

6. Apple’s iTunes Store gave labels much-needed succor after its launch in 2003, slowing down big losses by replicating physical’s per-track purchase paradigm in digital. But now, even after many such services have abandoned copy locks, growth in downloads has largely flatlined, or even worse..

More on this: http://www.themusicvoid.com/2010/07/who’s-who-in-the-new-music-gold-rush/

7. ganda talaga na boses mo idol..sana maka duet kita? someday?

love you idol?

muah

8. alex says:

We pinoys are really honored because of you charice you give us joy and pride to our country ..im proud to be a filipino..

9. alex says:

i really appreciate what you have been doing for yourself and for your country..Iam proud to say i am a pinoy..cheers and good luck i hope you will get the grammy someday..

10. Johanna says:
    I got to say, this is one of the best interview she has given. She took time to answer the questions and well thought-out. So proud of her!

11. Margie says:
    I called QVC this morning to order 5 of Charice’s CD Pyramid, however it’s sold out. I wanted that special edition CD at QVC because it’s 12 track and 4 bonus track. To David Foster or Charice if you could read this note, would you send more of the special edition CD to QVC so I could buy five of it so I could give to my sisters, friends, and myself. I would appreciate it very much and rush it please. Thank you very much..

12. tRACE says:
    charice really is vocally, the most talented singer in her age group. if you appreciate true talent, then go buy her CD! all of the songs, every single one of them, is great!

13. scarlet says:
    she’s not only talented but she also has big heart and very respectful. stay as you are charice.May God protect you and guide you whatever you do and wherever you go.

14. sonia says:
    i am an avid fan of her and i
    support everything that she does.
    i love the way she sings all the songs
    and she always did it perfectly.

15. N- says:
    CHARICE IS LIKE A JUKEBOX– CHOOSE ANY SONG AND SHE WILL SING IT WELL….WHO DO I KNOW WHO CAN DO THAT? UMMMM…NOBODY!

16. Fredie says:
    CHARICE is really an ultimate gifted singer. For what I have seen on her performances, she is consistent, not to mention can sing songs that thrown at her with or without an accompaniment (especially not using auto-tune – what is that anyway?). That is pretty AMAZING! As a performer, I wish I had her talent especially learning songs so quickly and I even studied classical and jazz and I can even read notes and couldn’t come close of what she has in music! My hope and wishes that she can sustain this level of success for a very long time. I have only been a fan for a couple of weeks (because of Oprah show)and I am in AWE!It is about time we have someone like CHARICE!

17. Phillip says:
    This is good news!!! Hope you make it big. I’m your number one fan

18. Lolo JP says:
    @ArrVee

It is noteworthy to mention your comment in regard to “Acoustic Version.” I understand that acoustics pertain to sound production…and in this case of recorded sound without enhancement, it may well be a good time to coin a word for the same.
    How about “60-dB version.”

*************
    ArrVee says:
    July 1, 2010 at 9:48 pm
    it occurs to me that the term “acoustic version” does not apply to Charice, since she does not need any electronic gimmickry to begin with, or even accompaniment.

for Charice, you can start with an acapella version, which she is quite capable of, then layer the instrumentals after that.

• ArrVee says:
      @LoloJP, that used to be called “unplugged”. Then again, Charice always seems to be “plugged in”, singing most of the time, I’m sure always with a song in her head, seemingly being wired for music and rhythm, that even manifests in her dancing.

maybe it’s because of the meaning of her name:

19. artemis gibran says:
    PURE TALENT…

SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT GENIUS and GIFTEDNESS…

BEAUTIFUL RENDTION…

CELESTIAL PERFECTION …

CHARICE the HUMBLE.

You can be a GREAT many things with

your sheer talent and amazing

personality.