YES! Looking Back… Part 5

YES! Looking Back… Part 5

18 Responses to “YES! Looking Back… Part 5”

1. jun says:

OMG……I a already a cerfified CHASTER…im spending 7 hrs for reading and watching eveything about CHA in the internet…..HELP!

2. i want to be you

3. hi!!
    i want to be a teen singer like charice ….
    ill sing in church in espiritu santo parish in phillipines in manila
    the name of our choir is bagong himig youth chorale for short “bhyc”
    i want a singer like you charice ….
    and ill right a lyrics for my song
    its my dream to be a singer and actress….
    i wish someday to be like you ??

4. JaYrOx says:
    Charice’s life brings such inspiration. I’m glad that Yes magazine did this article because it truly brings us close to these moments in Charice’s life and shares with us all the emotions that she and her family had gone through every step of the way, as if we were just there experiencing it with them.

I do have a copy of this magazine and I consider it one of my most prized possessions. :)

Anyway, thanks CM ladies (especially to my German buddy) for giving this Yes mag article another boost. :D

5. jessica86s says:
    Yes, looking back, this page, especially the one with the pictures of Charice with the other superstars, puts a very big smile on my face and very ticklish feeling inside like I’m so proud of her as if I were there too. I’m really so happy for her and it just makes these experiences so much sweeter against the background of how they treated her in the Philippines in the beginning and sometimes even until now. Go Charice, they can’t touch you now, they will never be able to get even close enough to what you’ve already reached. Not to mention what you will accomplish in the near future.

6. CIKECHE says:

CHARICE-IYAZ FANS DOING A REMAKE OF PYRAMID MUSIC VIDEO…A MUST SEE FOR CHASTERS..PLEASE SUPPORT THE VID IN YOUTUBE..
    NOTE: THIS IS FOR OUR IDOL CHARICE:-)
    CLICK HERE

7. roi says:
    Been following Charice for a couple of years now. Speechless re her amazing rise to superstardom. One of the most emo point for me is her moment with Celine.
    Chasters might want to grab a cd of Celine Dion, in which Charice’s performance with Celine is included.
    All the way to the top, Charice!

8. camo says:
    dreams do true charice continue to do what do stay humble and continue to be a beacon of light in this dark world.not many people dream and it comes through but ur one special kid
    ooops woman.EVERY THING THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL .love kid stay safe.

9. Rom Remus says:
    When Mommy Raqz exclaimed upon hearing Oprah’s offer to help, “My God, this is the angel that you have sent,” she conjured biblical images of angels in the form of men. Such were the three men who visited with Abraham in Gen 18 and told him his barren wife would bear a child.

Beyond the image was the expectation borne out of prayer. Charice shared with Boy Abunda how she and her mom went to Quiapo Church after her defeat at Little Big Star and the subsequent taunts that pained her. One teaching of their Catholic faith is not to cause pain in return but to seek the conversion of the mean-spirited. Charice asked God to do something that would correct them.

Well, how would God change the heart of one who rejoices in her defeat? By giving them reason to rejoice in Charice’ triumph.

10. irene says:
    thank God for all His love to His children esp.to Charice who deserve such luck of having Oprah,David and of course the loving guidance of her mom raquel…as many says just remain humble,God-fearing,respectful and beautiful as well and nothing will go wrong…i love you and keep up the good work kiddo…God bless you all c”,)

11. THOUGHTANDPRAYER says:
    LAST PAGE ON CHARICE’S JOURNAL IS TWEETY BIRD, AN ANIMATED CARTOON UNDER WARNER BROS. AND CHARICE WORKS FOR WARNER BROS. RECORDS. WHAT A COINCIDENCE AND WHO KNOW’S SHE MIGHT HAVE HER FIRST STARRING ROLE IN A MUSICAL MOVIE WITH TWEETY BIRD! CHARICE HAS ANOTHER GIFT FROM GOD A “DISCERNMENT”…GOD BLESS!

12. jn says:
    Charice’s story is just so exceptional, very inspiring….”A real fairy tale that came true in real life……Charice deserves all these accolades and etc, She’ve worked hard for it and now it is almost to perfection….My simple advise to Cha….Always be thankful from the above and ask for His guidance….And may I repeat what Oprah said to you…Keep your feet planted on the ground despite now that you are wearing nice shoes….Good luck Charice and God bless.

13. marlyn says:
    I won’t get tired of reading Charice’s story and everytime i read this i always get teary eyed and get goosebumps all over,i have a copy of this magazine and will always treasure it for the rest of my life .
    Her story is very inspirational ; and if i did not see this happenned to Charice it’s a little harder to believe that it’s true .Oprah is a very kind person and a powerful one ; thanks to Oprah , David Foster and those people behind Charice ‘s career ; thanks to Charicemania team ; you’re really the best . I love this site .

14. kebun2 says:
    Thank you Charicemania team for this hardwork.
    Really enjoy to read it.

15. jessica86s says:
    “A FAIRY TALE LIKE NO OTHER”…for children and adults, the very purpose of dreams and aspirations which inspires and gives hope and encouragement, and brings light to the darkness and guides everyone along the narrow path to happiness, trough faith, determination, love and kindness.

Thank you very much for this post CM. I must be out of my mind. This is what causes the real and severest case of Chaddiction. Get infected everyone. And be happy.

16. Portia says:
    As I was reading this article, goosebumps and tears go together. This is a real life story which has a parallelism of a fairy tale. The message is not to give up hope and dreams for someday it will turn into reality. Wow, what an inspiration, I hope someday her story will be in books and movies so that younger kids can see how good values and hard work can be achieved.

17. luvkcha09 says:
    wow this is almost unbelievable, but we know it’s true, every syllable. sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. this is a perfect script for a major musical or dramatic movie- pinoy cinderella as someone called Charice and her story is like a real life tv show being played in real time for all of us who have heard of her and are following her story. She is truly inspirational. I am in tears once again as I am reading the last part. I thank Oprah for rescuing this special girl – thank you Oprah and David Foster and all of you who are behind CHARICE.

18. TOPGUN says:
    I am old enough…too old, in fact…to believe in fairy tales. And I had read this story many times before and yet, something compels me to read it again….like a little boy…wide eyed with excitement in anticipation to the beautiful ending of this fairy-tale like story of Charice.

In the many years of my stay in this planet, I thought I already knew a lot and nothing can surprise me anymore. And yet, this is one story that is so beautiful and unexpected.

And the better part of it is…..the story continues.
    Truly, God is good and the master of entertainment!