Categorized | Announcements, USA

Charice on Radio Disney, Wed., June 2, 2010, 6pm ET

Charice on Radio Disney, Wed., June 2, 2010, 6pm ET

47 Responses to “Charice on Radio Disney, Wed., June 2, 2010, 6pm ET”

1. Ate Lina says:

I know my comment is kinda late cuz I’ve been away for a week. Love, love, love In This Song acoustic version. Watching her video, she showed a lot of emotion. Kudos to you Charice and to Brian London in the keyboard. Amazing, amazing !! A very good interview of Charice as well.

• hermiemel says:
      Ate Lina
      Charice’s is so crafty with her songs it is so hard to believe that she is only 18 years old. Brian’s keyboard displayed her amazing “voice” resulting like she sing it acapella. Her “wink” at the end of This Song was icing on top of the cake.

2. JLS says:
    OMG! Charice is becoming better & better. Really one of the best singer! Also a nice person. Good luck and all the best!

3. MarjzV says:
    OMG…She is the only singer that i didnt see her standing when she is singing to some of many radio stations. She is singing LIVE while sitting…Thats why she is so amazing..No matter how high notes the songs she sung… Charice is belting while sitting ….Yeeeeeee….I love you Cha…

4. jimfan155 says:
    I’m telling you I could rename her Ms One-Take because she could sing 12 different songs one time each and make a live album. It would sound so much better than a lot of the enhanced stuff on the radio today. And it would be “great” everytime. She has demonstrated this over and over again.

We are all blown away by her gift. And she works so hard. She is everywhere these days. So much that an article a week old in CM is already relegated to “older entry” status.

5. jez says:
    I missed most of this guesting when it aired, thanks for posting.
    Great interview and outstanding singing. I’m very glad she sang an acoustic version of “In This Song”, it’s one of my most favorite Charice songs. I love all the songs in her album (bonus tracks included).

6. Don says:
    OMG! What a fast transformation. She speaks English like a Hollywood star chatting with David Letterman on his late night show.