Categorized | Buzz

Charice — About to Pop

Charice — About to Pop

6 Responses to “Charice — About to Pop”

1. Daniel says:
    Here’s another link Charice joining GLEE as a cast member:

I saw many news on Charice joining GLEE but I would like to hear from Marc Johnston himself..If it’s true, this will be a breakthrough
    to our Princess career.

2. lui says:

charice will be joining GLEE as a cast/member not just a guest…..link link….

• eve says:
      That is REALLY big news which we feel has to be confirmed by her American management before publishing it here… total EXCITEMENT omg.

Eve

3. toki says:
    Dear bld9696,

Your comment is one of the most, if not, the most heartwarming comment that I haver ever read or seen about Charice. This affirms my very strong and fundamental belief that Charice unites people of different nationalities, political belief or affiliation, social status, color or creed. She is a gift from heaven, a voice that inspires us all.

amir

4. bld9696 says:
    To Oprah: I am quite conservative in my political views. You, on the other hand, are rather liberal. There are many things we do not agree about. But we are 100% in agreement about one thing, Charice. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the love, guidance, and support you have given to Charice. For a woman of your stature and power to do what you have done for a poor(economically, not spiritually) young lady from the other side of the planet is truly going above and beyond the call of duty. You got the ball rolling, and Charice will be forever in your debt. From Chasters everywhere, Oprah, thank you and God bless you.

5. enad says:
    im the first one to comment, im so happy,

Charice really is simply AMAZING. no doubt about that. (i wish they had a video interview of her, is there?)