Grand Launching of Charice´s Album @ Glorietta, Manila 05/23/10

Grand Launching of Charice´s Album @ Glorietta, Manila 05/23/10

PHOTOS/CROWD VIDEO/ASAP XV ADDED
Manila, Philippines – -Charice has successfully launched her CD Album at Glorietta, Manila. Thousands of people have watched Charice perform her songs from the new album. Chasters were there of course to support our princess wearing blue shirts or tops. Listen to them shouting and singing with her. Oprah´s crew was present too to cover the big event.

glorietta Grand Launching of Charice´s Album @ Glorietta, Manila 05/23/10

List of songs:

1. I Love You (clear upload by newmediafactor); I Love You (edited by hertzblaster);
    I Love You (manette153); I Love You (tmgtw)
  2. Thank You (starts at 3:30) manette153 upload; tmgtw upload
  3. Pop Medley (newmediafactor); Pop Medley (manette153); Pop Medley (tmgtw)
  4. Reset (starts at 3:00 manette153) Reset (tmgtw)
  5. I Did It For You (tmgtw)
  6. All That I Need To Survive (tmgtw)
  7. In This Song (manette153)
  8. Pyramid (tmgtw); Pyramid (newmediafactor)
  9. Glorietta “crowd” video (uploaded by hajj74)

Videos: Click the Playlist below

Videos Courtesy of Manette153 and Erwinbewitched

TwitterRaqz 300x220 Grand Launching of Charice´s Album @ Glorietta, Manila 05/23/10

SEE MORE GREAT PHOTOS AT >>> iam.charice.tv

Charice Glorietta Grand Launching of Charice´s Album @ Glorietta, Manila 05/23/10

Bonus ASAP Video

Charice appeared earlier in the day on the weekly Philippine variety show, ASAP XV,
performing IN THIS SONG

video courtesy of ChariceMing2

Posted by Schoen

46 Responses to “Grand Launching of Charice´s Album @ Glorietta, Manila 05/23/10”

1. Frank H says:

If you want the latest news on Charice from Manila, she has just won an award from the Bank of the Philippine Islands, BPInoy Award. For more details, visit my dedicated blog Pinoy Cinderella or the American Chronicle.

2. hertzblaster says:

Thank you! For me its the best song nt he album

3. hertzblaster says:

Do you want goosebump?

Then watch this!

• Woody says:

This is my personal favorite, hertzblaster, I totally overlooked it in the album but “live” it is an awesome song.

4. krazyforyou says:
    BUY YOUR COPY: ROLLINGSTONE MAGAZINE ISSUE 1106 JUNE10 2010, PAGE 98 TOP 40 ALBUMS, CHARICE @ NUMBER 8.