Categorized | Appearances, Buzz, Interviews, Music, USA

Charice Sings at LA Live 3/19

Charice Sings at LA Live 3/19

CHECK OUT TONS OF NEW PHOTOS POSTED HERE >>
KIIS PHOTO GALLERY!

Charice rocked the house on the KIIS FM stage at Nokia Plaza tonight in L.A., home of Hollywood glitz and glamour, and was interviewed by DJ JoJo on his radio show “JoJo’s Top 9 @ 9″

She sang 3 songs from her new album (release date May 11)
- In This Song, Reset, and Pyramid !!!

Word is there were at least 1,000 people in attendance rockin’ the plaza at LA Live…
Then an autograph session with some excited chasters.

More video to come, I’m sure, which we’ll be sure to upload the best of ‘em for you as they come on line.

Lisa Erspamer, Oprah’s TV show producer, was in da’ house!!!
Afterwards, Charice was seen at Wolfgang Puck’s having dinner with Lisa, rumor has it, and others.

Lisa Erspamer tweets:
“Charice rocked LA Live tonight…so proud….call local radio and request Pyramid! “

Enjoy the fun and excitement of Charice’s show at LA Live! And especially the interview – DJ JoJo had some GREAT things to say about Charice -

“Remember this girl’s name… she’s bigger than Manny Pacquiao. I’m hangin’ with a superstar from the Philippines! If you haven’t heard of her, pay close attention… she’s about to take over L.A. and the States… “

At the Top Baby !!!!

The World is waiting for Charice to make her mark on the world. This is just the start!!

Autograph Signing
(videos uploaded by theeagleishere)

DJ JoJoWright tweets:
“Dude. Maddness down here @officialcharice signing autographs. @taiocruzmusic is a stud @ificandream hangin then back 2 Dream House 4 grub!”

Photo Gallery (click pic for larger view)

And L.A. Chasters – don’t forget – mouse over to request the song by e-mail at 102.7 KIIS FM !!

or Call the KIIS FM Request Line:
1 (800) 520-1027

JoJo says photos & video will be posted later at his website JoJo On The Radio…
follow him on Twitter for announcements!

Pre-order Charice’s new album now and have it delivered straight to your door on the day it comes out
Click for Details at Amazon.com (continental US addresses only)

For International Chasters, mouse over to Buy Pyramid with an iTunes Gift Card

Posted by Eve

52 Responses to “Charice Sings at LA Live 3/19”

1. jazzy says:
    more pix @ http://tinyurl.com/yfpvs9e

Enjoy!

2. D.Mark says:

Hi Admin,

I have a new YT video of Charice’s Reset if you’d like to include it in this article. I drove in from the San Francisco Bay area to see her. Well, actually I was in town for a business trip and to visit my parents. But, regardless, I’m an avid Charice fan.

• schoen says:

Hey D.Mark,

Thanks, I like it that you captured the audience, nice quality and you included the lyrics.

I added the link to your video.

Schoen

3. Fly N Dance says:
    Hi Admin,

I have just read an article about Charice’s new band from Chaster US site, hope you can also post an article regarding this..it’s just so amazing to know that Charice has her own band already!

• schoen says:

Fly N Dance,

Yes, working on it! We just need some more information. Too much going on these past days as you could all see.

Schoen

• Fly N Dance says:

Kudos to the ADMIN for the timeless effort of giving Chasters daily dose of Charice. u know it makes our day!

4. MIBE says:
    I’am here visiting from Anchorage AK till I heard about charice’s gig at L. A. live nokia plaza. I thought this is something I should’nt miss for all the world so with my 2 pups; hopped in the car and there I was!!! Charice performance was absolutely great and to top it all had the chance to take a picture taken with her while playing with my pup KOBE and his friend MIlo in the stroller.