Categorized | Announcements

Charice’s New Twitter Account

Charice’s New Twitter Account

As reported by fans days ago, Charice´s Twitter account was either blocked, then hacked. We all waited what will happen next. And true, here it is… Charice´s new Twitter account freshly opened today.

TrueCharice < < CHASTERS THIS IS MY NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT. I’LL LET YOU FOLLOW ME FIRST GUYS BEFORE I DELETE THIS ACCT. >

Here´s Charice´s another Twitter message followed by an announcement.

It’s Open now. this twitter acct. got hacked. In a few minutes, i’m gonna delete this one, and create another one. Just so you know friends.

Twitter Pyramid release 300x133 Charices New Twitter Account
TrueChariceTwitter 300x155 Charices New Twitter Account

Twitter link: TRUECHARICE

Posted by Schoen

8 Responses to “Charice’s New Twitter Account”

1. kabarapa says:

hey guys, any videos of Charice at FASO? Can’t waitttttttttttttttttt………I know there are kind hearted chasters that attended the show and are prob on the way uploading videos! It is really a disease to becmoe CHADDICTED and the only cure is to hang on charice videos….

2. ab.bonita says:

I deleted my account in twitter a few months back, and now.. because of charice, i’m going to create a new one..haha. I’m overwhelmed with the hospitality and generosity of charice’s family and all the chasters. I’m so glad I was able to meet new friends here. I’ve never imagined i’d be so addicted to cha.. haha.. i’m so excited to be back in twitter landia.. yeah!

• t. morris says:

Cha was very busy 2day. The fitting, twittering like crazy then FASO and ET roon 2nite. She must have got a lot of energy from the paksiw at lunch-lol! Anyway thanks for reposting pics.

3. daddy ron says:

i also open my twitter account today and found my list of following all gone. oh well, welcome to cyberworld. i will follow you again @truecharice..wait for me :)

4. n3lakay says:
    1st..let’s check her new account.