Charice debuted her song “Note to God” on the Oprah Show last May. To say it was an impressive debut would be an under statement. After the show, “Note to God” raced into the top ten downloadable songs on both iTunes.com and Amazon.com. Oprah was so impressed she included it in her “Best of 2009″ poll. There have been so many memorable shows, performances, surprises and more this year, take this poll to vote for the best of the best in 2009! Check back in December for all the results.
The poll contains 14 categories on which to vote. You can cast your votes by clicking here.
The Best of 2009:
- “I Gotta Feelin’,” Black Eyed Peas
- “Haven’t Met You Yet,” Michael Bublé
- “Note to God,” Charice
- “Summer Nights,” Rascal Flatts
- “Don’t Stop Believin’,” Journey
- “I Didn’t Know My Own Strength,” Whitney Houston
- “You’ve Got The Best of My Love/I’m Every Woman,” Jennifer Hudson
- “How Sweet it is to Be Loved by You,” James Taylor
Possibly Related Posts (automatically generated):
- Best Oprah Show Musical Performance – Charice
A whopping 70 percent of you voted for the 17-year-old singing sensation’s performance of her first single, “Note to God.”...
- Charice Credits Chasters for Oprah Award
MANILA, Philippines – Teen singing sensation Charice thanked her fan base Chasters after she edged global singing stars in the...
- Will Charice Beat Whitney, et al, in Oprah Poll?
Charice is competing with Whitney Houston, The Black Eyed Peas, Michael Buble. Journey, James Taylor and others for Best Show...