Categorized | News, USA

Charice’s New Album

Charice’s New Album

charice 75x75 Charices New AlbumOn record producer Klaus Derendorf’s hitboxmusic website, is a list of artists with whom he has collaborated. At the bottom of his webpage, lo and behold, is Charice’s 2009 album and the name of a song he has written, that will be included in the album, entitled ‘Thank You.”

Klaus Derendorf is one of Hollywood’s most successful and sought-after producers and songwriters. His remarkable career has already seen him work with some of the global music industry’s biggest names, with a swag of chart-topping hits and over 15 million records sold worldwide. His cred-pop style is world renowned and can propel any record to the top of the charts.

Collaborating with some of the world’s top songwriters, such as Andreas Carlsson, Tom Nichols, among others, Klaus is currently working on material for various international top artists, and he is always looking for new talent to develop and produce.

[genres]
Pop, Pop/Rock, Adult Contemporary, World.

[accolades]

• Billboard #1 album: Josh Groban – Closer (7 million+ copies sold worldwide, 5x platinum in the US.)
  • Billboard #1 album: Santana – Sharman (6 million+ copies sold worldwide, 2 times platinum within the US)
  • Billboard #6 album: Eden’s Crush – Popstars (with Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls)
  • ARIA #4 album: Stephanie Mcintosh – Tightrope (gold-certified)
  • Latin Grammy Nomination: “Buen Viaje”, Klaus’s title track on Alejandro Lerner’s platinum-certified, chart-topping album.

[upcoming/pending releases]

CHARICE (WARNER REPRISE US)
“Thank You”
2009 album

And on Twitter, Klaus has this to say:

@officialcharice guess what I have in my hands right now … wait til you hear this. xo
about 23 hours ago from web

Source: the chatroom, thanks Theodore!:

Klaus Derendorf Hit Box Music site, twitter.com/KlausTracks

Posted by: Eve

37 Responses to “Charice’s New Album”

1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and
    wanted to say that I have truly loved browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

2. immer says:

i have three of her albums my insperation,debut album,charice

3. immer says:

i wish i could see charice in her concert here in the philipines
    we have CP(charice pempengco) club in our school

4. cmdb167 says:

I have been awaiting for Charice int’l debut album here in Davao City, Philippines, like Cherry, I do not wish to buy anything online. I am both Filipino and British citizen, and now Chaddict since StarKing guested her, to Ellen de Generes to Oprah and so on, so forth!

I give thanks to God for the special talent He has given Charice, a really wonderful voice, and with hardwork and practice from younger age, plus her sad and painful experiences, made her an awesome performer! She is destined to be global star so winning 3rd place from LBS was a blessing in disguise, meant to be so we should even be thankful than resentful!

I listened to or play her songs on You Tube, nearly every night, till wee hours of the morning coz I can’t easily stop. It’s only her Voice I love to hear despite the so many good artists around today and before, Charice singing talent is extraordinary, and anyone saying to the contrary needs careful thought and be ashamed before giving the comment online!

Talented and humble people like Oprah, David Foster, Celine Dion, Josh Groban, Bocelli are amazed at Charice beautiful voice and singing talent are truly the positive good people in the music industry. They not only say how good or “Wow” Charice singing is but also more on giving Charice all the opportunites to showcase her extraordinary singing voice, truly a gift from God, and making Charice realise all her dreams in life, not only for herself, but also for her mom and brother, and I sensed for others too around the world, young and old. To make people happy.

Charice is a new phenomenon because I never liked vulgarity in costumes and dancing on music videos by different artists, no matter how good a singer they are. It distracts the purpose of appreciating real music and musical talent, not suggestive sex (like selling sex as well)by going nearly naked while singing or dancing, or provocative dresses like in vulgar fashion shows or some beauty contests! I only want beautiful music, good songs and good artists!

Charice is pure and simple, a beautiful musical talent, it makes you forget all the woes and worries in life today. I just hope and pray she won’t be misled and tempted with false beauty culture of today, unreal ones. Just be simple and modest because your power is in your extraordinary singing voice, the gift from God. May God continue to bless her through many people around the world!

Don’t mind the negative, unappreciative, unhappy morons seeking attention crabs! there are also many around, most particularly the jealous, envious and unhappy ones!

5. Cherry says:

I hope that her album will be made available in cd’s and in all music stores around the world.If it’s only available in itunes and amazon they won’t sell it in millions.I’m from UK and I’m a huge fan of Charice,and it’s been really hard buying her songs.I don’t like shopping online,so itunes and amazon doesn’t work for me.And I can speak on behalf of all my friends here in UK,that they too doesn’t shop on line.

6. Rumer or Fact? I count Charice has been on 5 or 6 albums that may have sold over a million copies each, or at least 500,000 which is enough for US Gold Record status:

1. Hit Man: David Foster & Friends
    2. Now That’s What I call Music #31
    3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
    4. A Very Special Christmas Volume 7
    5. Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Soundtrack
    6. You’re the Inspiration: the Music of David Foster (Counts separately?)

My close friend received a “formal framed gold record” when she had 1 song on a hit movie soundtrack so I hope they do that for Charice X 5 Platinum. Of course, Charice’s new album will go Platinum 1st day if everyone does her support the way we want!

David Foster is a known “marketing genius” so I believe all this is part of his Plan for Charice super success! Just my personal opinion/observation, Steve

7. moonrays says:

For years, I have been amused and amazed with Jordan Hill who had sang a very beautiful song, Remember Me This Way which suits Charice’ voice perfectly. Can she sing this song in one of her upcoming albums or live performances? I am pretty sure she will give a very outstanding rendition of this song. I think only Charice’ caliber can. Please Charice . . . from a fan in Seattle, Washington.