Categorized | Buzz, Editorial

Charice PCM Interview

Charice PCM Interview

20 Responses to “Charice PCM Interview”

1. max says:

Chasters,

There are ONLY NINE DAYS LEFT to enter Charicemania’s “DownLoad Note to God” contest. Wouldn’t it be a dream to take your wife or favorite friend to a meet and greet session with Charice, and watch her concert from some of the best seats in the house.

For full details and to enter please click this link:

2. max says:

Team Charicemania NEEDS YOUR HELP. If you have not yet entered the “Download Note to God” contest, you are missing a GREAT opportunity to win tickets to a Charice concert of your choice, an acoustical guitar autographed by our princess, and other great prizes. All you have to so to be eligible is complete the entry form in the article. Wouldn’t it be a dream to take your favorite wife or friend to a meet and greet session with Charice, and watch her concert from some of the best seats in the house.

It is easy to earn raffle tickets. There are two ways:

1. For every ten (10) NTG downloads, contestants will receive two (2) raffle tickets. This, of course, will cost you $9.90 US currency. NTG can be downloaded from amazon.com or iTunes.com

2. Write a post about this contest on your blog/forum and mention all the prizes with links to Charicemania.com and receive one (1) raffle ticket. This is the easy one. Simply “Buzz Up” from one of the “Buzz Buttons” at the end of the “Download NTG Contest” article.

3. Either way you choose, to complete the entry form, go to the page showing the results of your buzz or purchase and save the page as an HTML file. Click the Browse button on the “Proof of Payment” (file upload) line and upload the HTML file.

An email confirmation of your successful entry will be sent shortly after you submit the form. So enter as many times as you want, just save the HTML file to a different blog or media each time. Please hurry! The contest entry deadline is July 31, 2009 @ 12 p.m.

For full details and to enter please click this link:

3. odie052 says:

WOW! Charicemania seemed so very special to the princess. With her remark, and at that tender age, she knows how to bounced back with grace and gratitude from her supporters and fans. I felt more than that, sensed I was kissed by her. LAB YOU LAB YOU.

4. JonRes20 says:

Way to go Charice! Aside from talented, you’re really smart and humble. Keep soaring high and pursue your dreams. We’ll always be here for you. I suggest you spend most of your time there in the US and just make a quick vacation here in the Philippines from time to time. Lab you.

5. belle says:

Wow nice interview!!!

We love you Cha…

We will support you all the way.

Stay humble…

6. idolming says:

Charice, we love you so much bcoz you’re a real down to earth person who is without pretense!!! Youre so smart in this interview>>> LUV U! LUV U! LUV U!

7. EBjohns11 says:

Oh I like this =)
    Two of may favorite part was

1.Charice: I always meet my fans where I go and this is very imporatnt to me. Recently, I celebrated my birthday with my fans- we had a party!

—> She must be referrring the LAs Vegas gathering =) We were there!!

2.Charice: Please go to my official site Charicepempengco.com and my fansite Charicemania.com.

—-> Yay – is that amazing -

________________________________________________________________________

yesssss EBJ.. when i was editing the article (the fonts and colors) I was smiling ear to ear LOL. I cant wait to post the article to let everybody know that charice loved the bday party and mentioned Charicemania haha

MADZ

8. Chamazing1 says:

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

>>>>>>>> charice

9. mindoro33 says:

Thanks for this interview.. Can’t wait for the album..

10. pitbull says:

thanks for the updates. Charice is getting better everyday.

11. elsa from spain says:

Thanks madz for posting this interview…i love to hear, see and read articles of her interview…wowwwwww charicemania rocks.

Chao and thoughts of good health always for all Chasters globally and to our Princess Charice and her family.

12. AmazingCP says:

here’s the link – PCD: http://www.popculturemadness.com/interview/Charice.html

Great interview..wit photos

13. Marie says:

Wow!!!! Fantastic!
    Bravo Charice Bravo!!!

Cheers…

14. benny65 says:

She is really a good person, she is always grateful to all the people behind her success. I love you Cha! When will you adopt me as your father? he,he,he

15. KV says:

Wow!

Thank you, Charice for mentioning Charicemania!

We LOVE it!

All the best,

KV

16. monty says:

Charice is getting more and more exposures to the media.

With all the achievements that Charice have done so far for 2009 and her other upcoming significant events during the rest of the year, Liz Smith’s (Fox News Lips & Ears) prediction is right on target.

GO Charice!!!

17. YellowEngr says:

#1, I will be there!

Hehe…

18. noellen says:

Danggggggg,, I missed the pole,,,, heheh

19. abettertomorrow4 says:

Charice -The Chosen One

20. Edna D says:

I can’t sleep so I checked CM again and was so glad to read something new.