Categorized | Announcements, Philippines

Charice: The Journey Begins

Charice: The Journey Begins

charice the journey begins1 75x75 Charice: The Journey BeginsFind concert details here:

The international singing sensation will be performing for Filipino fans in her first major concert in Manila entitled Charice: The Journey Begins. To be held at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City on June 27 at 8 pm. Charice will be performing with Asia’s Songbird Regine Velasquez.

WHAT: Concert – Charice: The Journey Begins
WHEN: June 27, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: SMX Convention Center, Pasay City
WHO: Charice with special guest, Regine Velasquez

This is something to look forward to. Book your tickets now at TicketNet.

..charicetjb poster 18x24in2 225x300 Charice: The Journey Begins

___________________________________________________________________

cp concertmap1 Charice: The Journey Begins

SMX Convention Center location map, click to enlarge

*** Download cp-concertmap-color.PDF
*** Download cp-concertmap-bw.PDF

Submitted by Java

___________________________________________________________________

100 Responses to “Charice: The Journey Begins”

1. Sturdytree says:

To all The Lolos and Fathers i.e. Lolo Lando, Max, 18WE, JP, Noellen, OMIE, Munzt, and to those I have missed to mention: Happy Fathers’ Day! Thank you for all the wonderful comments and blogs you have shared with us, you guys always bring a smile to my face.

_________

Me, too, sturdy! Me, too!

Hope you’re doing well. Tiger is not. 3 over par today. :(

All the best,

KV

2. BuShell says:

For all Chaddict it could be livestream TV comes next weekend???

Happy Fathers Day to all Chasters.

butch/shella

3. noellen says:

knock,,, knock,,, yuhoo,,, gramps,, lolos,.. Max is sipping his first cup of coffee,,. he told me not to wake you up,, so wise of him… hehe,..

Grandfathers, fathers and future fathers,,, hehe

I love being with you in Charicemania, times when we are simply chatting, thinking what is next for our dear Charice now Princess of our Heart, I never know where the hours go by, when you would forget your demands,,, /”and sometimes your duties”, I would forget my little complaints… Perhaps it is like this in one of the homes of Chasters…

Your wits and wisdoms forever I hold…. Thank you…

Happy Fathers Day,…

Love,
    Noellen P. Dines

4. Max says:

noellen,

I suggest you do not wake these boys up. They are sometimes grumpy when roused from their sleep, heheh. Thank you for the Father’s Day greeting.

5. noellen says:

To Lolo JP,, Lolo Lando, Max,, henri_v , ODIE, and 18wheeleredy,… just knocking at your door,… hehe..,, maybe everybody is busy for the fathers bday preparation,… aha,..strange, unit 168 is sooo quiet…..

Happy fathers day Chasters,….

My lolo on my avatar,… hehe,…

6. milesoka says:

To Chasters, fans & visitors: Let’s make this Charice’s Note to God Oprah vid 500,000 hits before Charice’s 27Jun concert in PI. By your power, we can do 31,000 hits/day. Thank you very much. link to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Xd435coD4

7. noellen says:

FRom your genes?…Hala… How possesive of you on Charice Lolo Lando… hahaha… if we are missing Charice sometimes maybe you can belt out Always You here in CM… ehehe…

I was not able to see the link this morning so I missed her on TV again…

8. LoloLando says:

This is an appetizer.. @ 8:08am today, ABS-CBN’s morning segment featured a girl singing a high-pitch song. She started with her signature ‘growl’ on the low pitch, slowly ascending the ladder of the song with such power that reaching the apex seemed just a piece of cake with her smiling countenance, as if to show the audience that this is her ordinary routine in any hour of the day. But in the morning, my GOD, who among noted singers would gamble her ‘fame’ in front of millions of TV listeners!! None….except my ‘grandchild’ C H A R I C E.

I can feel it, without doubt, that she inherited all the positive aspects of her music from my genes!!! Hey, hey, LISTEN,don’t go away, I’M JUST KIDDING….

She sang ALWAYS YOU.

9. 18wheeleredy says:

Man !!!

Max, JP, LoloLando, noellen, i enjoy watchin’
    you guys exchange convesations, i swear i thought
    you guys going at each other toe to toe…

it’s almost like watchin’ u all on PPV
    inside a ring instead of boxing gloves i see
    a coffee table each one of you holding your
    favorite Charice cup and your own brewed
    coffee. and me on the corner, scratchin’ my head
    like a big bozzo….heheh

and lololando, how can you be younger than me 16?…lol
    no way…i disagree on that one…heheh

and JP not 43, 36 you are…heheh

no lolos lolas here when it comes to CHARICE…hahah

CHARICE ROCKS….
    CHARICE RULZ…

10. noellen says:

Yeah, Lolo JP… thank you… thinking of fixing my itinerary,, but I want the VIP ticket on her concert.. hehe… now I am dreaming…

I wish Charice will perform at Asia World Arena HK… aha.. I know she will in the future..,… frustration makes me nuts,… haha

11. noellen says:

Really Max… dramatically? heheh.. you are welcome…

I got a lot to tell them indeed,,, now I am missing them terribly… haven’t seen them for almost two years.,,, huhuhu…

I just read this cliche and one liner… I thought I gonna tell it to my grandpa,.,,, hehe…. maybe I will receive a spank from him….

A little girl was sitting on her grandfather’s lap as he read her a bedtime story. From time to time, she would take her eyes off the book and reach up to touch his wrinkled cheek. She was alternately stroking her own cheek, then his again. Finally she spoke up, “Grandpa, did God make you?””Yes, sweetheart,” he answered, “God made me a long time ago.””Oh,” she paused, “Grandpa, did God make me too?””Yes, indeed honey,” he said, “God made you just a little while ago.”Feeling their respective faces again, she observed, “God’s getting better at it, isn’t he?”.

To all fathers out there,,, Happy Fathers Day…

Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.
    Author: Proverb

12. Max says:

JP and LoloLando,

I have to confess the truth, I’m only 26.

What? Did you say this is not April’s Fool day? Darn

13. JP says:

noellen

Hello hello!
    Just dropped by to check on you.
    So, you’re frustrated not having the chance to fly to Manila for Charice’s concert. In time, there’s always an opportunity for you.
    Take care.

14. JP says:

My dear Lololando:

I coughed out my coffee and dropped my walking cane when I read your reply to our dear friend, Max.

You deserve a big bear hug…hugs, Lololando. You always make my day…truly, you consistently uplift my spirits.
    I feel your sense of pride, responsibility and moral principle in your comments, respectfully begging to disagree but reconcilable–that brings me to mention your edge, your compassionate heart.

Likewise, I agree on your admission about physique…no one can escape the test of time.
    Mind you, Lololando, my biological clock runs this way– I’m 63 yrs. old emotionally, but 43 yrs. young, physically.
    My seat of conscience ticks in sweeping seconds and my physical deterioration moves like the hour hand…heh heh heh.
    Kidding aside, I’m just an empty can waiting to explode in oblivion.
    Thanks to my loving and caring wife, I still see that radiant glow in the dark corner of my mind during my moments of peace and meditation. It gives me hope, strength, comfort and the unwavering faith to move on.

Lololando, what have you done for your significant loving wife today?
    Best wishes on Father’s Day…As always, I’ll stay late and see if there’s some providential event coming for me. Heh heh.

I’m still waiting for Max to share in this regard.

JP
    lolo: laughing out loud openly

15. Max says:

noellen,

If you’re trying to get on my good side, you’re dramatically succeeding, ha. Enjoy your father and grandpa while you can.

Thank you for the kind words. It’s a good day for Charice and Charicemania, and all of our wonderful Chasters.

16. noellen says:

oooh…. Lolo Lando is sweet 16….Hrmmnn… and they are sharing a secret with Max… aha!!!

To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful,,,_these I learned from our friends/grandpas here.They are highly qualified teahers who care about each and every chaster who enter in this community/family..

I thank you sires for your sense of compassion to our precious Chasters, Charicemania and Charice….
    I would love to share your wisdom and wits to my father and grandpa on this fathers day..

Thank you….

“A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance.”
    King Solomon

17. LoloLando says:

My dear Max,

Not by a mile, Max, your speed is too much for my comfort. As I am picky on my postings, those that really interest me and for redirecting those who sometimes veer away with their comments on certain issues, don’t count me to catch you. But don’t rest and go back to your first gear posting, some are slowly creeping from behind and closing fast, so maintain your speed, Buddy!!

The ravage of time has taken a toll on my external features, which once upon a time, are the envy of friends, except my heart. This is where, I just feel, I have an edge over you. They say I am 61 but invert it and that’s how my heart feels…heheheh. And I will tell you a secret . . . . . . . .. . .. ……. . . I trust you not to spread it, especially to 18wheeleredy, ha.

18. Max says:

Elremdg,

LoloLando expressed my sentiments about the chatbox. It is not for everyone. First, I do not like emoticons. I could never determine what I would gain from learn from knowing that a bunch of symbols represents something I already know how to do, speak English. Also, perhaps my mind doesn’t think that fast, ha.

I teach a college course “Introduction to Computers”, and I do cover how emoticons can sometimes be used effectively to display more emotion or feelings than a written word. But I expose my students to them and let them decide if they choose to use them.

Please don’t misunderstand me. The chatbox has its purpose and many prefer to use it as their primary means of cyber communication.

Now, see, you know more about me and I didn’t have to go to the chatbox.

LoloLando, are you trying to catch me on comments posted?

Have a good day, all.

19. Monkeydoggie says:

Charice on the Insider

20. Monkeydoggie says:

Charice on the Insider

21. JP says:

Lololando

Thank you, distinguished sir.
    I was still up at 5:30 a.m. this morning, still waiting for some providential event to happen, but, zip – nada! That one came.
    Take care of yourself and your beloved wife…I hope that that virus scare doesn’t get out of control.
    All the best.

JP

22. jedex says:

waaaahhhh! what happen to the chatbox here????

23. elremdg says:

Hi everyone, especially to Lolo Lando. That was funny! I am also antique, turning 63 this year and so I am older than you. But because I was a legal stenographer, I could be at par with the younger chatters in typing fast and accurately.

I always read your comments and liking them. LOL! Guess we are both frustrated journalists; altho you speak better English than I do.

from A HAPPY GRANDMA of Toronto

24. LoloLando says:

JP, I always itched for someone to act as editor because I, myself, with my un-coordinated eye, mind, and finger movements would sometimes do the unthinkable: type something and force my fingers inside my mouth later.

Now, you are the chosen one, My Lord….

25. LoloLando says:

Hello mjt,

It’s nice to dream, wishing for something that caters to your liking. Regine is a given. Sarah, maybe!! But Celine….no way, my dear. It would be a logistical nightmare for the promoter. And I tell you the reasons. Celine’s fee; venue (too small to recoup the cost); security; again the venue (my son said, it’s open and you can see the sky): etc….

Tickets were spiked high due to space constraint and comfort to the audience. It can only accomodate so much. But your dream is not far-fetched. Take a few years and CHARICE will have her magic wand to command as she wishes.

Good day….(WO)MAN

26. LoloLando says:

To Elremdg,

Thank you for the mention. I did chat couple of times before but I could hardly follow those fast streaming words. It strains the eye of your Lolo. And with diverse subjects being thrown in, I was at a loss who to talk to. Lately, I could not access to the chatbox with my namesake. Wish mgt. would reactivate it to impart short messages to interested chatboxers.

Good day…..(WO)MAN

27. mjt says:

i think people in the PI should check out this concert. who knows celine dion might be the surprise guest. imagine.. charice, regine & (celine ) in one stage is great divas moment. i guess they jacked up the price on this 1 becuz it’s really worth looking for. just an idea that pop up in my head. charice is an international star so who knows.. their could be an internationaL surprise guest. lol.. nothing wrong to daydream right? it won’t cost you a dime. go rock the house CHA !!! i knew it’ll be a blast. it’S good that charice has oprah as her mentor in many ways but 1 thing that oprah can taught to charice is.. tatagalogin ko na lang para galing sa puso ko. hindi siya malulunod sa pera. god bless you cha.. use all this blessings to help others who’s been thru the gutter like most of us who’s been there before becuz they need a reaching hand just to lighten their burden. PI chasters should have a get together or a post party to soaked all the good vibe around amongs’t fellows CHADDICTS <3 at this event hehehe. so right now let THE JOURNEY BEGINS! lab u CHA!

28. elremdg says:

I dont really make comments in the CM main site, because I spend most of my waking time on the chatbox. I wonder if Max and Lolo Lando ever visit the chatbox because I dont see their names up there. Or maybe they are and using a different usernames. Please join us in the chatbox and I would like to know you better.

I hope Charice will have a major concert also in Toronto. For all those who are within driving distance, come over and join in us in our summer picnic. Summer is very brief in Canada, so we are making the most of it while it is warm.

29. bullseyejames says:

JP,

Thank you for the correction .. both are in the middle LOl.

peace

30. JP says:

bullseyejames

Thank you for your prayers…your mind is at peace.
    Let’s go back to your 4th wish. Your right middle finger was too fast and made a reckless move.
    The Lord has already made the necessary correction… e instead of i.

GpaJP