Categorized | Buzz, USA

Charice: The Girl Who Made Oprah Cry

Charice: The Girl Who Made Oprah Cry

insider 75x75 Charice: The Girl Who Made Oprah CryFrom YouTube to Oprah’s search for the world’s smartest and most talented kids. 17-year-old Charice just may be on her way to Pop Star status. Watch Charice featured on The Insider.

…..

By bidangbata

__________________________________________________________
…..
Charice appeared on Oprah on Monday and performed her new single. “Note To God” was written by Diane Warren and produced by David Foster. Enjoy this incredible video.

…..

67 Responses to “Charice: The Girl Who Made Oprah Cry”

1. gandalf says:

She’s definitely on her way to the top. And like Ellen D, we can say we were there from the beginning, we saw this, we smelled a star!

2. jessica86s says:

To JDCNorcal,

Hats off to you and thx for the upload and post. Funny how we chasters seem to have this insatiable thirst and hunger for news about Charice. Anything Charice, Lol. This Chadiction is really crazy and I often laugh at myself even with others who find me weird now because of this Chadiction. But you know stuff like the material you uploaded keeps this virus alive and going even stronger. So keep it up. Thanks very much again.

Jessica86sarmiento

3. cora says:

beautiful song. I never get tired watching it. everytime I watch tears fall from my eyes. The song is so powerful that it will really go straight to the heart.

4. J says:

You know, it just occurred to me…being an absolute fan of music, I’ve waited for a voice like this my whole life and didn’t even know it till I heard Charice. Thank you Charice! I’m rooting for you BIG time, you are my instant favorite. Please stay safe and well-grounded, and keep your eyes on God all the time, you are legendary in my book!!!!

Forever your fan!

5. aaalo says:

atesarahforever
    sorry so many chaster bashing you.
    go tell ate Sarah to hire a well known USA song Writeto have her own song,also hire a USA manager to promote her. b’cuz no matter how many all sold out US tours under her belt,no people except filipino know her ever exsit.
    If she really want to be an international star.I think lot of folk here will support her too.

6. JP says:

Blissout Corner! “In The Spirit of Charicity”

Every one is a God’s child…blessed.
    But some children needs more of it.
    ………………………………………………………….
    That some children?

I don’t get worked up or excited about situations I can’t control because it’s not in my power, so I might appear crazy to some people.
    TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS!

7. natasha says:

When are they going to play NTG on the radio? anyone knows? this will help charice a lot so that the people will recognize her. It’s true that a lot of celebs have already known her but how about the other people who are buying music. I also hope and wish that she’ll appear to Aamerican Music Awards, Grammys even just to present an award or perfporm so that she’ll be recognized. Her concert with Jordin Sparks, etc. on Sept. God willing will be a great exposure though.

Are they still waiting for an official go signal for her song to be aired on the radio? Anxiety is killing me right now. By the way, Charice looks beatiful on her performances in Italy, she’s blossoming.

And one more thing, I’m so glad that a lot of Chasters campaign to stop bashing other artists. It will not help Charice’s careers.

Lastly, since NTG was released, I swear that that is the only song I’ve been listening since Monday. I keep on replaying a lot.