Categorized | Announcements, Music, USA

Request Charice’s Note To God on Ryan Seacrest at 40

Request Charice’s Note To God on Ryan Seacrest at 40

ryan s 75x75 Request Charices Note To God on Ryan Seacrest at 40Charice’s success is also our success… Chasters, now is the time to proactively promote Charice’s latest single “Note To God.” Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much! Send your request to Ryan Seacrest’s popular radio station At 40, NOW!

About the show

The American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest

Join Ryan Seacrest as he counts down the 40 biggest hits from across North America every Sunday morning from 9a – 1p.

Ryan Seacrest is not only the host of the American Top 40 Countdown, he is also the host of American Idol. Ryan also recently became the anchor for E! Entertainment News and the succesor for Dick Clark’s rocking New Years eve!  Ryan Seacrest…The biggest hits…celebrity interviews…and more every weekend on Today’s Hottest Music, VIbe 98-5.

Check out the American Top 40 website at www.at40.com

Other FM Stations

Radio Disney Vh1 Top20 TheBeat94.5Fm Sirius Satelite Radio

Posted By Madz.. Submitted by  Purple-smurple

62 Responses to “Request Charice’s Note To God on Ryan Seacrest at 40”

1. berz says:

Note to God – Piano Version
    ====================
    subscribe if you like it :) just visit my channel

2. berz says:

Note to God – Piano Version
    ====================

3. CJ_cda says:

Probably a nonsense question but anyway… how do radio stations pick songs to play? I sent 2 requests in one of our local stations but no reply or airing. Do they have to have a certain number of requests for a particular song?

4. pj1213 says:

jester,

you can count on me to send my contribution for uploading note to god to others. i really want charice 1st single to be #1.

from maryland usa!

5. jester says:

GOOD DAY TO ALL CO-CHASTERS!!!!

I DON’T KNOW IF SOMEBODY ALREADY SUGGESTED THIS…(COZ ITS HARD TO TRACK NOWADAYS ALL THE COMMENTS HERE IN OUR SITE). TO SEND SOME MONEY AS A CONTRIBUTION FOR UPLOADING NOTE TO GOD ON ITUNES & AMAZON, ESPECIALLY FOR US OUTSIDE AMERICA. JUST LIKE WE DID ON THE REUNION, I THINK ADMIN. OF THIS SITE IS THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE THIS. WE WANT TO CONTINUE THE MOMENTUM OF OUR DEAR CHARICE.

WHAT DO YOU THINK GM / ADMIN.?? FOR SURE, WE WILL BE GLAD TO COMPLY.

6. Eric says:

Relax guys. Wait till the song hits the airwaves and Amazon and ITunes open to other countries for download.

7. Joy Co says:

hello guys,

Note To God just slipped from #2 down to #3. Oh no, what am I gonna do? I have never done this, but I am thinking of buying it again just to help with the numbers.

8. MDR says:

Here’s a link/page of Ashley Tisdale’s site where she ask her fans to call the radio stations to request her song.

Hope this helps our GLOBAL CHASTER TEAM to call the stations directly.

9. 20Cali09 says:

TOOK YOUR ADVICE, I sent an email to DELILAH. I told her Charice’s story and hopefully she will air it on her show. Charice deserves the world to hear her song NOTE TO GOD.

10. Steven says:

Hi there,

Here’s another suggestion, call Delilah Requests and Dedications at 1-888-633-5452, heard on more than 200 stations. She would love to hear your story…http://www.delilah.com.

11. MLDDZ923 says:

LET US ALL UNITE AND SEND OUR REQUESTS TO AT4O OR OTHER RADIO CHANNELS TAKING REQUESTED SONGS..NOTE TO GOD BY OUR FILIPINO PRIDE, CHARICE… THE WORDS ARE SO INSPIRING. I LOVE IT A LOT AND I HAVE GOTTEN IT FROM ITUNES. HOPE EVERYONE OF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED IT FROM ITUNES.. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT…THANKS TO DAVID FOSTER, OPRAH WINFREY AND TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS WHOLE THING COME TRUE FOR CHARICE AND TO ALL FILIPINOS LIKE ME.

12. marie says:

i already sent my request to all possible links here,, i hope it works and they will play charice NTG finally in any radio stations,probably when i hear it for the very first time i will faint hehehe coz i love charice..im just one of her fans that crazy about her..thank you guys for all the info..pls..keep calling all your local radio stations and request to play her song, and pls sent emails, and request ok guys? thank you all chasters…..god bless us…

13. tipenski says:

Thanks for all the info. Did my bit and put in my requests as well.

One thing different I ended up doing was emailing a national radio service – klove.com – devoted to communicating the Gospel through full time contemporary Christian music and short educational elements over radio and the internet.

I believe that the song (NTG), performance and artist (Charice) all together convey a powerful message that crosses song genres – Pop, R&B, Christian and Gospel – and needs to be heard by most if not all.

Get the message across, do your best and God will take care of the rest.

Peace.

14. olivia says:

what a voice, very nice, i had goosebumps ,the song is also very nice, excellent

15. anditzky says:

thanks for all the support, i already sent my request to some of the radio stations and web address that you showed here, i’ve never done this before but i’ll do everything for charice.

16. mz machine says:

I’ve done this before, and what I’ve learned is that you should only call radio stations in YOUR area only. The radio stations know where you’re calling from. If you’re not from the area of the radio station you’re calling from, they may disregard your request. And over=requesting may lead to the station not playing your request, or perhaps blacklisting the artist from being played. It’s happened to artists and I don’t want Charice to get that kind of backlash. Radio stations want to hear from different listeners, so encourage others to request the song as well. :)

17. Anne0379 says:

I have already sent my request to Ryan and Radio Disney since monday 05/18. Like Nikki, I have never ever done this before but because of Charice I am willing to do anything to spread Charice’s name in every household on this planet : )

We love you Charice and we are so proud of you! God Bless you always.

18. Randolf Ledesma says:

Hey guys, let us all support charice..

I went through each of those links and requested the song by Charice….. took me 6 minutes to finish it…

19. Lalapot says:

I’m so happy that all Chasters are joining force to put our dear princess on top. I have requested NTG as well and I will do it again tomorrow. It looks like Charice is the way to unite people from different race, country, language, etc.

God bless!

20. nikki says:

Thank you all for all the links that you provided to us. We will do our part to to put my “long lost daughter” at the top.

I never did this before but now I feel like I am 16 again doing stuff! HA HA HA!

Thank you Charice.

BTW, I would like to request to put this article on top at all times for easy access to all links that you all provided wherever we are, home or at work or on the road.

Thank you much.

21. charlene says:

perhaps the reason why NTG hasn’t been aired on radio stations is because this was released for download sale only, not yet sold in the record stores, radio stations play songs when CD’s are received…not so sure if this the reason..just an opinion.

22. Ms. Perla says:

Send email to Ryan Seacrest: Ryan@at40.com
    or call 1-877-AT40-FAN

23. freezepudding says:

Thanks for all the links to the different radio stations. Way to go Chasters! The more the merrier.I have been sending request and will do over & over.

24. char_ming says:

Websites for radio lacations. Go go go go chasters make your requests now!!!

25. dmatrix95 says:

Hi to all,

I requested her song in one of the stations here in NY, 106.7 Lite FM. The DJ said that she doesn’t think they have the song yet but will check with their music director. I will try more stations here via email or phone.

26. vil26216 says:

I just sent requests to Ryan Seacrest plus couple other radio stations. Hope it went OK becoz I’ve never done this before. I will request again later and tomorrow (daily).

27. StevenLA says:

The first one who reports of hearing Note to God on the radio wins a prize from Charicemania.

In principle Top40 cannot deny Charice/NTG ones Billboard reports the Hot Top 100 by the end of this week and all the other stations will follow. But I did send all my requests all the way to BBC UK.
    Thanks Andre for the links.

Charice number will also strengthen ones Europe and the rest of the world starts purchasing on May 25, the day available to them on ITunes. If one goes to ITunes review of Charice song, you will either cry or laugh. One comment said that if Charice song does not go Numero Ono on the Chart, something must be wrong.

28. jn says:

Wow,thanks Andre,zeidrich,Frodo and all who have given links here….Yes, I am sending my requests guys……

Adm, GM, Max,Jay, EBJ, Charified, Mitch, Mighty, Zhen and everyone (i will mention ur names next time) who in one way or another are in full blast to promote Cha’s first single Note to God.

It is so heartwarming to see everyone united for Charice to make her first US single be on the top. Charice, keep up the great work. Luv you.

29. Max says:

HOLY SMOKE, I just got here.

AMAZING outpouring of support for Charice. I’m going to get to work right now requesting.

Great job Chasters