Categorized | Announcements, Music, USA

Request Charice’s Note To God on Ryan Seacrest at 40

Request Charice’s Note To God on Ryan Seacrest at 40

ryan s 75x75 Request Charices Note To God on Ryan Seacrest at 40Charice’s success is also our success… Chasters, now is the time to proactively promote Charice’s latest single “Note To God.” Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much! Send your request to Ryan Seacrest’s popular radio station At 40, NOW!

About the show

The American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest

Join Ryan Seacrest as he counts down the 40 biggest hits from across North America every Sunday morning from 9a – 1p.

Ryan Seacrest is not only the host of the American Top 40 Countdown, he is also the host of American Idol. Ryan also recently became the anchor for E! Entertainment News and the succesor for Dick Clark’s rocking New Years eve!  Ryan Seacrest…The biggest hits…celebrity interviews…and more every weekend on Today’s Hottest Music, VIbe 98-5.

Check out the American Top 40 website at www.at40.com

Other FM Stations

Radio Disney Vh1 Top20 TheBeat94.5Fm Sirius Satelite Radio

Posted By Madz.. Submitted by  Purple-smurple

62 Responses to “Request Charice’s Note To God on Ryan Seacrest at 40”

1. yuenpit says:

Andre Le Marchal thank you so much for the links I did sent my request to all.Merci merci beaucoup Andre .Je suis de Montreal Canada .God bless you

2. daddy o says:

here is a link of kiss fm stations.

3. phoenixsong says:

André, thanks for the links! appreciate the effort…

=D
    phoenixsong

4. muskrat says:

Andre/GM: Thanks for the links to Songs Requests, I just did them, It took me about 10 minutes. I hope all chasters will do the same, or at least some of the links if not all. We can do this for Charice and besides people will have a great time listening to it anyway, great song and super singer.

5. Frodo says:

To André

Thanks a lot for you effort in heeding to this call. Very well appreciated.

Guys, some more!!!

6. justcharrie says:

Wow! I am so touched with all the dedications that I’ve been witnessing here. It is contagious. All for Charice!

7. 18wheeleredy says:

hey Admin…heheh
    could you add the shortcut
    Back to the Top at the bottom of the pages too..
    hope not askin’ to much…cheers

8. André Le Marchal says:

Hi again GM,

I would appreciate it very much if you can post as a separate topic in charicemania my recent comment on this page regarding the links to sites (so that this will be easily seen by charice’s fans) where they can visit to be able to request Charice’s song online.

Thanks and regards,
    André

_________________________________________

Bonjour André,

I’m working on it…

Please forward any Marketing/PR initiatives to: admin@charicemania.com

merci,
    Admin

9. phoenixsong says:

sent my requests…lol. hope there was a list of all the radio stations with links to their requests page to make it easier to request everyday…haha!

let’s all come together and help charice reach the top!!!

10. munzt says:

:D
    Done! Made requests on all the links here.
    First time I did this.

11. AmazingCP says:

Go Go go all Chasters….We can’t do much here in ASIA so.. keep it up send to all the radio station in the US….hurrray!!! Lets rock the whole universe and spread her inspirational song of N. T. G. and by the power of God may He continue to inspire, and pierce the heart of every hardened heart and may be touch by this song & give them peace…Coz I beliv He uses Charice as an instrument to send this wonderful message to all human beings..Hurry hurry…

12. Orex says:

I just sent request to Ryan AT40 to play “NOTE TO GOD”. Thanks chasters for the link.

13. noellen says:

Max.

Now I am ready to grow another pimple on my face… I need to request NTG to all FM stations in my place… haha…

14. Frodo says:

JAY TAN, AIYA!

THANKS FOR THE APPRECIATION!

Have a nice day! God Bless.

15. Frodo says:

AIYA CHASTERS!!!

Send your requests to this link:

Radio stations in Europe: Italy, France, UK and Germany.

Go send your NOTE too to these stations!!! Go Charice!!!

16. Jay Tan says:

Just reposting comment no. 3 of Frodo. This suggestion is very good, hope the merits of this suggestion will be considered.

“ADMIN, GM, MADZ,

MAKE ANOTHER PAGE WITH ALL THE LINKS OF RADIO STATIONS CHASTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE SENDING NOW!!!

GO CHARICE, WAVE THE WORLD WITH YOUR NOTE TO GOD!!!”

I second the motion.

17. Mhy says:

I already sent a request to Ryan and I hope that he will play the song of Charice “Note to God”.Please chaster send your request. If there is more demand there is a possiblity .

Toronto,Canada

18. BuShell says:

Sent my request..to all link that is posted.. thnks.

LABYO,LABYO!CM/CHASTERS

19. Becky says:

I made requests already. Will do again tomorrow. This is a real team effort. Thanks fellow Chasters.

20. zeidrich says:

1. add a new song – charice note to god
    2. drag it at the right side of the box
    3. submit

21. ggg says:

hahaha.. is this a race?haha wish i could include in top 10!
    is just seconds it went to 6 comments! labyo

22. zeidrich says:

http://radio.disney.go.com/speak/request.html – click cant find artist, type charice – note to god

23. zeidrich says:

http://www.z100.com/pages/info/request.html – go to the bottom and type charice – note to god

24. LoloLando says:

Yes, we will heed that call. And yes, I’m ahead from would be requesters….

25. ebjohns11 says:

I already sent my request! Thanks for posting!

Labyo, Madz!

26. Frodo says:

ADMIN, GM, MADZ,

GO CHARICE, WAVE THE WORLD WITH YOUR NOTE TO GOD!!!

27. zeidrich says:

http://twitter.com/RyanSeacrest – twit ryan also hehehehe

28. Frodo says:

IM FIRST!!!

MADZ NOT ONLY THIS STATION BUT ALL STATIONS YOU KNOW!!!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION CHASTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD SEND ALL THE LINKS OF RADIO STATIONS YOU KNOW SO WE CAN JUST CLICK ON IT EVERY MINUTE!!!