Categorized | Announcements

Charice Shares ‘Inspiration’

Charice Shares ‘Inspiration’

my inspiration1 75x75 Charice Shares InspirationQUEZON CITY, Philippines– International singing sensation Charice Pempengco talks about her new album entitled My Inspiration. Video taken by INQUIRER.net production specialist Janie Octia.

18 Responses to “Charice Shares ‘Inspiration’”

1. Albert Reyes says:

She is so lovely. I like her more when she sings inspirational songs.

Go Go Go Charice!!!

2. AncianoUno says:

To ABS-CBN Interactive,

Remember, NO ONE owns The Voice, it is meant to be shared to the whole World.

3. 18wheeleredy says:

Inquirer net awesome vid.
    5 stars…

Charice is the best. Mom and daughter relationship is undeniable…..

as usual Max on coffee brake…don’t be to
    long now will yah! no excuses when u get behind…hahah

thanks manong Lando, ur a friend…u got my
    18wheeler airhorn salute….heheh
    cant wait to meet u someday in Pinas…

Charice ROCKS….
    Charice RULZ….

4. munzt says:

She expressed intention to include her original compositions in her next projects. She is transforming into being a singer-songwriter before our very eyes. And possibly a future big name lawyer.
    Wow, Charice, you’re giving us a real treat!

The song in this video “Wind Beneath My Wings” – so beautifully interpreted, very strong.

-munzt

5. munzt says:

Hello again chasters.

Admin/GM/KV,
    Here’s the print article related to the video on this post. Thanks.

6. Woody says:

Thank you, connecticut, for the translation, I’m glad that all the “single language dummies”, like me, have you looking out for them.

7. BAY_AREA_FAN says:

Tells a lot when Philippines own International Artists are more afraid to perform (fear of rejection) in thier HOMELAND than in other countries.

Don’t worry Charice, your starting to change that!

8. mrbright54 says:

Charice

I just want you to know that you continue to fascinate me in all your interviews and tv appearances both in Philippines and abroad. For a person tagged as the world’s most talented kid, you continue to show the world how humble you can always be. That’s why you are so blessed because God hates the proud but He exalts the humble.

Luv u Charice & God bless

9. CONCERN AMERICAN says:

CONGRATULATIONS CHARICE FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS

10. connecticut says:

INQUIRER.net translation

FYI (For your indulgence), Max, woodpa, and all Chasters

Charice:
    This (album) is really special for me, because, not only for my Mommy, but for all mommies all over the world [sic].

For all mommies who really sacrifice everything for their children. So, this album, entitled, “My Inspiration,” has twelve songs and a Minus-One.

My favorite is my duet with my Mom “You and Me against the World.” I also recorded “Through the Years,” “You Raise Me Up.” I really like all these songs and I dedicate them all to my Mom.

Actually, because… I have already sang the National Anthem, but it’s my dream to sing it in Mr. Manny Pacquiao’s fight… I was surprised when they emailed that I will sing “Star Spangled Banner” at Dodgers. They emailed me end of March and their finals was April 13. I was really nervous. I really watched videos of Jennifer Hudson, Mariah.

(Americans) really show their appreciation to their performers, really with standing ovation. They’re just really appreciative. They’re so easy to please. Here in the Philippines, I would really say it is a country of music. Because, you can hear from them [sic] (You can easily tell) if they like your performance or not. I am more nervous to perform in front of Filipinos.

11. Max says:

I really like the format that inquirer.net uses for Cha’s interviews. Janie Octia is first class. Always check further on this web site for further information and videos. I don’t know about their news content much, but this appears to be a classy organization.

Now if somebody would come to the rescue with a translation. Thanks in advance.

12. Fan from Spain says:

LoloLando,
    wellcome back!It’s been a while since your last comment.How are you?I hope everythings well?Congratulations for being the first.
    I’ll wait for her Int’l debut album,coz I’m sure her My Inspiration album in the Phils. won’t reach Spain.
    Take care always Cha!!!

13. Max says:

charicema4ever,

Can you believe what LoloLando did? He gave his spot to 18W. haha

Lolo, I’m hurt. I can’t even go to sleep without some sneaky Chaster getting my pole position.

I’m off to meet with my morning coffee group to solve the world’s problems. Then I’ll be back to enjoy our princesses latest.

Help, translations PLEASE.

Cheers guys

14. noellen says:

wahaha….

15. LL says:

Hi Charice,

Congratulation on all your success. You are a sweet daughter. I wish I have a daughter like you. Your mom is very proud of you. I will definitely buy your new release. I have been calling Starry Starry store but not available yet. Hopefully soon.
    You look very beautiful with the outfit you wore in Wowowee, Buzz,and Ruffa & Ai. Also love your LV watch. It’s beautiful.
    God Bless and more blessing from the our Lord.

16. charicema4ever says:

Oopppss! I guess not! Lololando beat me by a split second! I blame you, Max, for paging Lololando!

17. charicema4ever says:

I am waiting for you, Max, to be the first. I guess you are already sleeping. Sorry!

18. Lololando says:

Hi Guys,

If I’m first to post, I’m crediting mine for 18wheeleredy…..