Categorized | Announcements, International, News

Charice in Italy

Charice in Italy

italy 75x75 Charice in ItalySource: Reviera24.It

Sanremo – In questa edizione i bambini, dagli otto al massimo 16 anni, saranno molti di più e nelle ultime due puntate si confronteranno con quelli della passata edizione..

Sanremo- In this edition of the children,  from eight up to 16 years, will be many more, and in the last two episodes will be confronted with those previous edition.

Antonella Clerici, neomamma di Maelle, torna su Raiuno da sabato 4 aprile, con “Ti lascio una canzone”, il programma rivelazione con i baby talenti canori in diretta dal palco dell’Ariston di Sanremo, e raddoppia le puntate: dalle quattro della prima edizione diventano otto più la grande festa finale.
“E’ una trasmissione che mi ha portato fortuna. Subito dopo averlo finito mi sono resa conto di essere incinta di Maelle. Essere di nuovo qui insieme ai bambini, con la mia bambina, mi piace molto”. In questa edizione i bambini, dagli otto al massimo 16 anni, saranno molti di più e nelle ultime due puntate si confronteranno con quelli della passata edizione. La cantante filippina Charice Pempengco, 16 anni sarà ospite della prima puntata, che si scontrerà con la finale de La Corrida di Gerry Scotti.

di Ma. Gu.

(English Translation by AimHigher)

We are talking about Gianluca Ginoble a young melodious artist from Montepagano, who this coming Saturday will be a guest of a show which will be aired from the prestigious stage of Ariston of Sanremo.

Gianluca, who before leaving was greeted and encouraged by the Mayor of Roseto Franco Di Bonaventura, has been in Rome for the general rehearsal with the director and manager of the program Roberto Cenci. During that occasion he recorded the song “La luna che non c’è” of Andrea Bocelli, which will be a part of the CD that will be produced during the new transmission.

In the course of the nine episodes of the program, young singing talents, from ages 10 to 16, coming from different schools and academies all over Italy, will interpret diverse songs. A board of judges composed of different VIP’s of the show, will intervene to express their opinion regarding the talents and will confer the quality awards to the best song interpreter.

The public will then vote through phone-in voting, to judge the winning song that will pass directly to the finals. “I’m a great fan of Gianluce, says the Major – e I’m certain that with me all of Roseto will participate in the voting to support him during the transmission”.

Posted by Madz. Submitted by tex and toots

26 Responses to “Charice in Italy”

1. sam bisenio says:

charice tu sei molto moltoooooo brava!you made all the filpinos to be proud of you,day after your performance,it was the talk of the town here in italy,lalong bumilib mga italyano sa mga pinoy d2 s italy,kaya umikot ka pa s buong mundo pkita mo d lang s pgllinis tayo mgaling na meron talaga tayo ippakita sa mundo,god bless you more!

2. AimHigher says:

After the great success, last year, returns tonight on Rai.1 “Ti lascio una canzione”, with the happy return of Antonella Clerici.

“Good evening, neo-mother. Congratulations.”
    CHARISPORTER REPORTS:
    Antonella Clerici is very proud to present Charice to the public on TG1 (TeleGiornale 1/TV News)before the show.

Here’s my translation
    “Thank you, Maria Luisa. You know something, it’s a debut of a neo-mother, and I’m very moved because I’m in the midst of my adorable children tonight. Really it’s a special night, with great talents; and I would like to present to you THIS INCREDIBLE TALENT, WHO IS A YOUNG GIRL FROM THE PHILIPPINES, 16 YRS. OLD AND ALREADY AN INTERNATIONAL STAR. HER NAME IS CHARICE PEMPENGCO. SHE’S INCREDIBLE. SHE DUETED WITH CELINE DION, ANDREA BOCELLI, AND TONIGHT SHE’S HERE TO SING WITH OUR KIDS. Among the other guests, we have Randy Crawford, Marco Canto, “Sarda Vincis” (I can hardly understand her words on this last person). It will be a marvelous night. Hope to see many of you tonight. Thank you very much, Maria Luisa. Thank you TG!”

3. Old man in Europe says:

Here are links to first uploads of Charice’s performance in Italy April 4. There may be other uploads as well but these are the ones I found:

4. AimHigher says:

It’s CHARISPORTER here in Italy.
    The Sanremo festival where Charice is guesting will be held tomorrow evening live from the prestigious stage of Ariston at 9.10 p.m. (italian time). It will be hosted by Antonella Clerici. The whole event will be accompanied by a live orchestra with 30 elements directed by Maestro Leonardo De Amicis.

Here’s the link for consultation and other info.(in italian):

5. Joy Co says:

Thank you fdjohan, Old Man In Europe and umberto for the translations. Surely, three heads are better than one. It is always good to know what’s coming up especially about Charice. I hope we get good videos out of Ti Lascio Una Canzone.

6. Old man in Europe says:

Here is a link to the original text that AimHigher translated in #17:

7. AimHigher says:

Hi, guys! It’s CHARISPORTER here in Italy! New news for her upcoming performance here.

Here’s my free translation of the latest news. (Pls. bare with my english. It’s a hurried translation.)

Roseto, Gianluca Ginoble at “Ti lascio una canzone”

Gianluca already received different awards among them is the Adriatico Festival which was held at S. Benedetto of Tronto. During the first night Gianluca will sing to songs of Andrea Bocelli, his favorite artist, and WILL DUET WITH CHARICE PEMPENCO, A VERY YOUNG STAR OF MUSIC CONSECRATED AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.

8. Old man in Europe says:

I thank AimHigher for his or her efforts. From the context, however, I interpret the last sentence that the “Ti lascio una canzione” program will be in the same time-spot as “La corrida” of Gerri Scotti which, according to Wikipedia, shows on Canale 5.

I know a small genuine Italian restaurant in my city of birth which has a TV in the corner showing Italian programs. If it wasn’t 800 km away from where I live, I would go there on Saturday night to watch Charice. All other Italian restaurants I know are too elegant to have TV for their guests. – We used to go there with my mother – the last time when she was 97 years old.

9. umberto says:

hi Aimhigher..yeah it’s ok just to clear last sentence..in the article they mean scontrarsi like to say competition in between
    the two different tv-shows about audience viewers bcoz brodcasted at same time on different channels..that’s all..the final episode of ‘la corrida’ has nothing to matter with Charice special guesting in Ti lascio una Canzone…all the best

10. umberto says:

the two different tv-shows about audience viewers bcoz brodcasted at same time on different channels..that’s all…la corrida has nothing to matter with Charice special guesting in Ti lascio una Canzone…all the best

11. AimHigher says:

Hi guys, here’s my free translation of the news regarding Charice’s guesting here in Italy.

From Sanremo – Italy

From the 4th of April at the Ariston Theater, Antonella Clerici conducts 8 episodes of “Ti lascio una canzione” (I’ll leave you a song)

In this edition there will be more children, from 8 to 16 years old, and in the last 2 episodes they will meet with those who were in the past edition.

Antonella Clerici, a newmother of Maelle, goes back to Raiuno on Saturday, April 4, with “Ti lascio una canzone”. The program-revelation of melodious baby-talents live from the Ariston stage of Sanremo, and doubles the episodes: from four in the first edition to eight plus the grand final feast.

“It’s a program that has brought me fortune. Right after the end of it, I realize I was pregnant with Maelle. Coming back here together with the kids, with mine, gives me so much pleasure”. In this edition the kids, from 8 to 16 yrs. old, will be much more and during the last two episodes they will confront each other with those of the last edition. The Filipina singer Charice Pempengco, 16 yrs. old, will be a guest on the first episode, who will meet on the finals of La Corrida of Gerry Scotti.

P.s. In Italian “scontrarsi” (which I translated to “meet”) sounds like “will clash with/ will compete with”…

12. umberto says:

ciao rlf..yes i’m italian..sorry i don’t hv any news till now…but sure the show will be on air live streaming…but u know…about rehearsal maybe some other tv-shows can dub..so it’s not easy to find at once..keep trying our best anyway

13. Yobhtron says:

Awesome! Charice must have boatloads of Italian fans now.
    Thanks for the translation.

14. Old man in Europe says:

Doesn’t the Italian text given here say that it is a direct transmission, i.e. not a prerecorded one? Since Charice hardly has got to Italy yet, it is rather obvious that she has to be left out in the sneak preview which I think would be recorded at some early rehearsal.

15. rlf says:

Umberto, your name sounds Italian, are you? Earlier i’ve seen the sneak preview of the show for tomorrows program but did’nt see anything about Charice guesting… i am wondering if the show is direct or if there will be a taping for Charice performance…

16. umberto says:

ok well done RLF..enjoy the 8th Marvel of the world named Charice..hehehe..For all they don’t know…theater Ariston
    in San Remo is well worth of Charice Appeareance..the Audience is guaranteed by presence of very nice host Antonella Clerici and best international and italian Guests..

17. rlf says:

Pronto! I got Canal Satellite and receives Rai Uno, Ti Lascio Una Canzone will be diffuse at 21:30 France time! I am sure someone will have videos of Charice performance but for the first time… i will try my best to watch her and this time infront of my TV Screen! Finally…

Woooppiiii… and will try not to miss it! I will just try to film from my camera! Grazé Italia!

18. umberto says:

hi guys,ok..obviously Charice will be a special guest in the show..yeah it’s a in italian language of course..I’m at momente in italy but i live in filippines..i tell u..sometimes abroad free italian channel is RAI INTERNATIONAL..they broadcast dubbed best tv shows..unless you ve include in a package tv cable also raiuno…but i ensure tt the show will be live stream broadcasted on RAI UNO on saturday 4th at 21:10 italy time..
    we love u Charice fm all over the world yr message of love is spread already..

19. agno says:

there’s something wrong with the translation? are you sure charice will host the show?

20. Old man in Europe says:

I clicked on the link that Fashionista provided. It is truly a live stream. First I got some pictures about Stradivarius or Michelangelo. This changed into pasta advertising and then into the message

Sorry, this content is reserved to the users in the Italian country.

The question is whether this applies to all programs or only to those for which Rai Uno has bought the rights from a foreign country.

21. Fasionista says:

Ok it seems there is a Live Stream from Rai Uno, Im just not sure if Ti lascio una canzone will be shown in a live stream. Need the italians again to verify this please if you guys can.

22. Old man in Europe says:

What is posted is a Google translation which should be read with a grain of salt. I don’t know Italian but I had some French in school which helps me a little.

I think it is rather obvious that Charice will not be the host of the program. She will be a guest. The host is Antonella Clerici. Google tells me that she is 44 years old and the recent mother of baby daughter Maelle, born in February this year. I expect the program to be entirely in the Italian language.

I wish I could see the program but, like most of you, I have to wait for a Youtube clip.

Good luck, Charice!

23. fdjohan says:

Let me help.
    Source:

===========================
    Dal 4 aprile al Teatro Ariston Antonella Clerici conduce 8 puntate di “Ti lascio una canzone”

Since April 4 at the Teatro Ariston Antonella Clerici leads 8 episodes of “Ti lascio una canzone”

Sanremo – In this edition of the children, from eight up to 16 years, will be many more, and in the last two episodes will be confronted with those of the previous edition

Antonella Clerici, neomamma of Maella, Raiuno back on Saturday April 4, with “Ti lascio una canzone”, the revelation by the baby talent singing live from the stage of Sanremo dell’Ariston, and doubles the stakes: the four first edition are eight more great celebration finale.

‘It is a program that has brought me luck. Immediately after it finished I realized that they are pregnant Maella. Be back here with the children, with my daughter, I really like. ” In this edition of the children, from eight up to 16 years, will be many more, and in the last two episodes will be confronted with those of the previous edition. Filipino singer Charice Pempengco, 16 years will host the first episode, which will encounter with the final de La Corrida di Gerry Scotti.

24. Joy Co says:

translation please. Thank you.

25. trevoroswald25 says:

wow!! Charice as a host now? Big bang! Go go idol!!!