Charice at Sharon: Interview and I Will Survive Performance

Charice at Sharon: Interview and I Will Survive Performance

Charice at Sharon Cuneta show. She was interviewed together with Aiza Seguerra. Charice then performed her cover song “I Will Survive”.

Please note: English subbed video is now available.

by NlGHTHAWK23

English Subbed Video

Posted by Charified, Submitted by Mitch

8 Responses to “Charice at Sharon: Interview and I Will Survive Performance”

1. BobagemLixo says:

2. BobagemLixo says:

3. mingaddiction2 says:

I am fan of Charice and I am spending a lot of time watching her in You tube and TFC and I love it. I also visit Charicemania site every day to see what is new about her. And it is nice to watch and also read people’s views about her. But I wish that people will just stay on praising, adoring, supporting, loving her. Bashing other singers and saying bad things against the TV station will not do anything good to Charice. I also wanted to say that ASAP did not do anything bad to Charice on their show 1st week of October. I watched the whole show thru TFC, it was a tribute to Charice for attaining gold on her first album. It was a series of songs with different star singers (Gary, Martin, Yeng, Sheryn, Rachelle, Sarah, Eric, Christian, Zsa Zsa, Vina) singing with Charice for about 15 minutes (singing continuously) but you tube showed this segment by segment. And that is how it was misinterpreted that Charice song was cut towards the end. I hope I did not offend anyone. Let us just continue loving Charice.

4. 18wheeleredy says:

Bostonian, i agree with u….on ur comments

i saw Sharon once in Union City, CA in fact had a llittle chat with
    her. She’s not self-centered and has nice personality, ,
    and i found her attractive too. Around late 80s or early 90s.
    I was with a band that time if i recall we
    were rehearsing a song of hers for that night party. I did like her voice too and got enchanted with her, just a bit ….lucky me,,,, I was married that time, no i think i have gf , cant remember when i got married…..heheh

anyways, CHARICE rocks….

5. New Beginning!!!! says:

What a great signature mark performance non other than our very own Charice! It is always very entertaining when I see you sing. Love ya……….

6. bostonian says:

I like this better. Sharon gives praise to Charice that she absolutely deserves. Charice is always very respectful to everyone around her and respect also must be given in return. After all, she’s earned it and then some. Charice has given so much recognition to PI and she’s only 16yrs old! They should be thankful for that.

7. Lenoy says:

I hope Charice will dance like in Wowowee when she performs this because a dance makes it more engaging.

8. tyramaid says:

i will survive by charice is an original arrangement, i think.

this is a 101% performance, as usual by ming. sharon, aiza, and elly are amazed by cha’s singing prowess (no surprise there).

because of aiza, i got a feeling that cha’s next perf, she will be playing either piano or guitar. mark my word.