Categorized | News

OPRAH CREW IN THE philippines FOR CHARICE

Submitted by James, source Phil Star

oprah in pi2 2 OPRAH CREW IN THE philippines FOR CHARICE

OPRAH CREW HERE FOR CHARICE

Oprah Winfrey has sent her crew to the Philippines to follow Charice in her day-to-day life, headed by Janet (Oprah’s senior producer, third from left) as shown above with (from left) Alan Coronel (content head of ABS-CBN Global), Marc Johnston (representative of Andrea Bocelli and David Foster), immigration lawyer and STAR columnist Michael Gurfinkel, and Mickey Munoz (director for events, ABS-CBN Global). It was Gurfinkel who introduced Johnston and Janet to ABS-CBN executives, to explore entertainment opportunities with Filipino talents. Johnston is in Manila to look into the possibility of Charice doing a concert with Foster. Oprah’s crew arrived Wednesday last week and went to Charice’s hometown in Laguna and Batangas.

67 Responses to “OPRAH CREW IN THE philippines FOR CHARICE”

1. Jimfan155 says:

To all non Filipino fans just found on youtube Charice past interviews with English subtitles. Search matwallace23 for 3 videos. Oh yeah, don’t forget kleenex.

Thanks to Mat for these videos.

2. Jimfan155 says:

Sorry for the duplicate post. Saw a typo but I don’t know how to delete the first one.

3. Jimfan155 says:

CHARICE’ dream was to be “part of Oprah’s show”. That happened in May and now is it true she is the whole Oprah show on Sept 09? This is my dream come true. One more day. I can’t wait. She has worked so hard, sings from her heart and deserves all the honor and praise she gets.

I know people can’t wait for her to come out with new songs she can truly call her own, but personally, I wouldn’t mind an entire cd of covers first, just get her name out there. I have spoken about her to many people, including Philippinos and most have not heard of her. I couldn’t believe it, but it’s true. Anyway, I hope this Sept 9 Oprah show reaches many and starts the buzz she needs.

4. Jimfan155 says:

I know people can’t wait for her to come out with new songs she can truly call her own, but personally, I wouldn’t mind an entire cd of covers first, just get her name out there. I have spoken about her to many people, including Pilippinos and most have not heard of her. I couldn’t believe it, but it’s true. Anyway, I hope this Sept 9 Oprah show reaches many and starts the buzz she needs.

5. luisivich says:

and a little bit more spin by abs-cbn and it would appear that its a documentary about sarah, they just co-featured charice because they dont want to waste airfare.
    com’on who is sarah to koreans anyway.

6. regal baby says:

To all Charismanians, particularly from the Philippines: If you will notice, there is a documentary film being aired on IBC Channel 13 (in the late afternoon) which is made by a Korean crew. It features the Kalde-kaldero, Kawa-kawali Atbp Restaurant and other Philippines features. The main goal of the Korean TV company is to document anything about Charice. They even feature Falsevoice, whose real name is David Duenas (a nursing student from Las Pinas). But what I can not understand is WHY IN THE HELL THEY HAVE TO FEATURE SARAH GERONIMO, which seems to have an even longer documentary than Charice. I have nothing against Sarah but the documentary is supposed to feature one subject for each type of feature. If Charice is the main feature, why is Sarah even featured. TINAMAAN NG LINTEK NA ABS-CBN yan! Isinaksak na naman ang alaga nila at isinakay na naman sa kasikatan ni Charice. Kung si Sarah ang sumikat, palagay nyo kaya isasakay si Charice? I- boycott ang ABS-CBN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Schoenheit says:

Yes I agree it´s difficult. Direct translation “on her own America cheered as the new WH”. It should/could be: Charice herself has been cheered as the new WH in America. Hope it helped.

Re: crab mentality, (I have to share this story bec. it´s true, happened last wk.) a passenger client of us booked on a certain day flying back to Frankfurt (last day of her visa validity), got a shock of her life bec. her flight was rebooked 2 days later(when the visa´s over). So who rebooked her flight if it was not her? It came out, it was her own sister bec. “if I can´t have it, neither can you!” So people be careful!